Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Jaipur !

by mehak on November 2, 2013

in Bridal Blog, Bridal Makeup

So all you girls who got married in Jaipur or who are from Jaipur, any clues as to who are the best bridal makeup artists in the pink city??? You know the styles we love at P&B- someone who does elegant, but beautiful bridal makeup and does not make you look like a clown?? Do give in your suggestions in the comments below, because i have been trying to find out the best makeup artists in that city without much success!!!

The one with the most online presence seems to be a salon called Fiza but im not sure im a big fan, looking at the facebook pics. I could be totally wrong though, thats why i need your help! There are lots of brides to be in distress searching for a good one !

Here are some others that some of you wrote in to help:

- Kajal Jaiman : You can see her pics here https://www.facebook.com/kajal.jaiman/photos and some of them look pretty great! Thanks to Anushree for writing in with this suggestion.

-Wink Makeup Academy: I cant see photos online so cant see

-Lakme Salon: This is a hit or miss. I strongly urge anyone using Lakme to first go for a trial!!! They can be very good or very bad depending on the artist

- Salon at Taj Rambagh: When i went to a wedding in Jaipur this time, i saw some brides get ready at Taj Rambagh.Some looked quite pretty!

Sana November 2, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Hi Mehak,

Please let us know the same for Lucknow city as well. I am very confused.

anushree November 2, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Hi Mehak
I got my marriage make up done at kaya kalp
By the owner I think her name was kusum
I would say she did a gud job

Richa November 2, 2013 at 5:02 pm

hiee..mehak being the bride as u know have dne quite a research regarding ma MUA and Have visited Lakme, VLCC, Wink,and Kaijal Jaiman and also fiza..according to me dese are the only people in Jaipur whu are good at their work. Have also turned down to visit other infamous make up artist as Mohans Style and scissors, Payal etc.. buh cudnt allow myself to completely trust on their work as they bein sum unprofessional too..

Richa November 2, 2013 at 5:28 pm

So being only two months left have to zeroed down on few which were Lakme, VLCC, Wink and the one whu won was VLCC ( tried by many of my frends and family members and also in tdb post http://thedelhibride.com/2013/07/11/thedelhibride-asks-mua-in-jaipur/#comments ) so here I am goin for VLCC have gone thru their brides portfolio hve met the artists personaly as they hve quite a line of bridal makeup artists which made me pretty sure abt ma make up :) :) …Hoping for the best n turning out to be the gorgeous bride in town !! :*
So here are few of the MUA in Jaipur along with their details :
Wink Makeup Studio and Academy Yogesh Sharma 9314045896
Shades Jassi Chhabra https://www.facebook.com/jassi.chhabra.3/about
VLCC Isha garg 9309212352

Pragya November 3, 2013 at 1:58 pm

The senior artist at Lakme salon opposite to Rajmandir is quite good. She does do natural, but she’s prone to use 2 color liners (hated that part about my makeup, otherwise it was quite good). So you have to keep reminding her not to do it. Going for trial is a good option, but might not be in budget for everyone as I think they charge quite high for trials too

sandhyaa November 13, 2013 at 5:18 pm

frankly there are very limited options for good makeup artist in Jaipur.
i got married in feb this year. so i have done good research. For me i finalized Vishnu ji for my wedding. he is 45-50yrs old and the best in the city. his salon Beauty Creation is in C-scheme area. You can trust me.

Sudha January 6, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Hi,

Could peach and blush please compile a list of good bridal makeup artists in Lucknow? I’m getting married in April 2014 and completely at sea. Has anyone got their makeup done in lucknow? Can you please help?