Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Jaipur !

by Mehak Shahani on November 2, 2013

in Bridal Blog, Bridal Makeup

So all you girls who got married in Jaipur or who are from Jaipur, any clues as to who are the best bridal makeup artists in the pink city??? You know the styles we love at P&B- someone who does elegant, but beautiful bridal makeup and does not make you look like a clown?? Do give in your suggestions in the comments below, because i have been trying to find out the best makeup artists in that city without much success!!!

The one with the most online presence seems to be a salon called Fiza but im not sure im a big fan, looking at the facebook pics. I could be totally wrong though, thats why i need your help! There are lots of brides to be in distress searching for a good one !

Here are some others that some of you wrote in to help:

- Kajal Jaiman : You can see her pics here and some of them look pretty great! Thanks to Anushree for writing in with this suggestion.

-Wink Makeup Academy: Super ecstatic to have discovered  YOgesh Sharma from Wink Makeup Academy. His makeup is absolutely stunning, and equals some of the best you would find in Delhi. See his pics here: Wink Academy Photos of Bridal makeup

- Fiza Khan: Understated, elegant and quite polished Fiza Khan is one of my favourites to have discovered from there. Thanks Pallavi for having discovered her. See her work here: Fiza Khan

-Lakme Salon: This is a hit or miss. I strongly urge anyone using Lakme to first go for a trial!!! They can be very good or very bad depending on the artist

- Salon at Taj Rambagh: When i went to a wedding in Jaipur this time, i saw some brides get ready at Taj Rambagh.Some looked quite pretty!

Sana November 2, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Hi Mehak,

Please let us know the same for Lucknow city as well. I am very confused.

anushree November 2, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Hi Mehak
I got my marriage make up done at kaya kalp
By the owner I think her name was kusum
I would say she did a gud job

Richa November 2, 2013 at 5:02 pm

hiee..mehak being the bride as u know have dne quite a research regarding ma MUA and Have visited Lakme, VLCC, Wink,and Kaijal Jaiman and also fiza..according to me dese are the only people in Jaipur whu are good at their work. Have also turned down to visit other infamous make up artist as Mohans Style and scissors, Payal etc.. buh cudnt allow myself to completely trust on their work as they bein sum unprofessional too..

Richa November 2, 2013 at 5:28 pm

So being only two months left have to zeroed down on few which were Lakme, VLCC, Wink and the one whu won was VLCC ( tried by many of my frends and family members and also in tdb post ) so here I am goin for VLCC have gone thru their brides portfolio hve met the artists personaly as they hve quite a line of bridal makeup artists which made me pretty sure abt ma make up :) :) …Hoping for the best n turning out to be the gorgeous bride in town !! :*
So here are few of the MUA in Jaipur along with their details :
Wink Makeup Studio and Academy Yogesh Sharma 9314045896
Shades Jassi Chhabra
VLCC Isha garg 9309212352

Pragya November 3, 2013 at 1:58 pm

The senior artist at Lakme salon opposite to Rajmandir is quite good. She does do natural, but she’s prone to use 2 color liners (hated that part about my makeup, otherwise it was quite good). So you have to keep reminding her not to do it. Going for trial is a good option, but might not be in budget for everyone as I think they charge quite high for trials too

sandhyaa November 13, 2013 at 5:18 pm

frankly there are very limited options for good makeup artist in Jaipur.
i got married in feb this year. so i have done good research. For me i finalized Vishnu ji for my wedding. he is 45-50yrs old and the best in the city. his salon Beauty Creation is in C-scheme area. You can trust me.

Bhavna September 23, 2014 at 11:00 am

Hi Sandhya,
Could you let me know what are Vishnuji’s charges for 3 makeups. Thanks in advance

Sudha January 6, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Could peach and blush please compile a list of good bridal makeup artists in Lucknow? I’m getting married in April 2014 and completely at sea. Has anyone got their makeup done in lucknow? Can you please help?

Bhavna September 23, 2014 at 10:57 am

Hi Sandhya,

nishanki August 6, 2014 at 9:02 am

Could you give a list of good makeup artist in jaipur

DEVIKA KAPOOR August 14, 2014 at 5:38 pm

its not fact that there in jaipur are not good make up artists, i know mr. vishnu, specially will say for kajal jaiman as i met her before last year at WIFW at back stage, and i had my bridal with her, she is very much professional and did good work , as mr. vishnu also good i took my sagai makeup by him, i heard name of shades also .

Bhavna September 23, 2014 at 10:59 am

Hi Devika,
Does Kajal Jaiman do bridal mehendi also? Could you suggest me someone for bridal mehendi. Thanks in advance.

Mansi Kaushik September 5, 2014 at 12:27 am

When it comes to trust and quality, you can definitely pool to Face N Grace. Specially their trial for Bridal Makeup before the “D” is excellent.

Divya verma October 15, 2014 at 9:21 am

Visit & demonstrate at very high positioned parlours like Taj salon (Hotel Taj Mumbai),Saks salon( Mumbai)
And also had interactions renowned personalities of the field like Baba maru in Pune .He is a very good makeup artist

Vashika Sethi November 18, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Hi, I am #Vashika Sethi Professional Makeup Artist / Hair Stylist from Jaipur, Rajasthan

Ayushi khanchandani May 30, 2015 at 5:01 pm

I was surprise to see the work of Kajal Jaiman , it was really equall to any Big and famous MUA in mumbai, she is Talented and very Nice Behaviour, i will always suggest her name to any of my Friends to be Bride or my relatives . Thnx Kajal i was afraid before all that will it be proper but u Did Accordingly, See u soon .

Sundra Bains June 4, 2015 at 1:57 pm

This is Sundra Bains . I Am a Makeup Artist based in Jaipur
I have 27 years Experience in Makeup.
Any Bride Who wants get her makeup in Jaipur .
feel Free to contact me .
Contact no. 9799391562
My Facebook page.
My website. –

Jyoti September 8, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Hi Mehak,

Do you know good MUA in Lucknow city as well.?I am getting married in november and travelling down this month and i am very confused from where to start. :S