Festive Sighting: Sonam Kapoor in Abu Sandeep

by Mehak Shahani on November 2, 2013

in Bridal Blog, Bridal fashion, Celebrity

Sonam Kapoor was a festive feast for the eyes at Khalid Mohammed’s documentary screening at MAMI! Wearing a resham embroidered Abu Jani- Sandeep Khosla anarkali , the lady finsihed it up nicely with drop earrings , dark smokey eyes and soft pink lips. One thing iv got to give credit for- she always changes up her hair. Im bored sick of seeing celebs with the same old-same old waves put together over one shoulder !

sonam-kapoor-abu-jani-sandeep What do you think of this Sonam Kapoor sighting? Did you like the anarkali along with the quilted clutch and drop earrings?

Tiny November 2, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Love ittt <3
Under "celebs with the same old-same old waves put together over one shoulder !" I bet katrina has to be the 1st entry. Her dressing and hair-dos are so predictable.
Tiny recently posted..Collective haul :)My Profile

Swati November 3, 2013 at 12:16 am

Loved the whole look.. very pretty :)
Swati recently posted..Colorbar Lip Pot in Warm Me Up : ReviewMy Profile

beautifulandconfidentyou November 3, 2013 at 12:28 am

The Anarkali dress is so Gorgeous…Pink and golden is such a pretty combo…Sonam Kapoor is my fav , the lady has an amazing dressing sense and shez a true Fashionista
beautifulandconfidentyou recently posted..October FavouritesMy Profile

Ankita Singh November 3, 2013 at 1:17 am

She does indeed look nice. I like her dressing sense, and her jewellery and clutch are perfect. The Anarkali is also pretty, it could have been more beige less pink though. Hot pink is attractive when used in moderation, so much hot pink makes me want to look away after a few minutes.

Clothes and Creativity November 3, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Loved the floral anarkali and the accessories. However, the neckline is a little too wide for my liking,

kayennat November 3, 2013 at 5:56 pm

She looks gorgeous! Sonam often wears things that I don’t personally like but she makes me want to wear them! She pulls off so many different looks with elan.
kayennat recently posted..QUICK OUTFIT OF THE DAYMy Profile

Tanvi November 4, 2013 at 7:59 pm

She does look good!
Tanvi recently posted..Diwali WishesMy Profile

Supria November 4, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Love the anarkali. What is that lone hanger doing in the background?!
Supria recently posted..Happy Diwali + Lisa Eldridge!My Profile

Jane November 6, 2013 at 2:11 am

This is drop dead gorgeous! Its a very classy anarkali!

Jyoti November 6, 2013 at 9:40 am

I love Anarkali a lot and Sonam looks fab and very classy in this one <3
Jyoti recently posted..Up To Date Cleansing TechniquesMy Profile

mukta November 7, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Love the suit. She really experiments a lot.
Overall perfect !!

desipolitan November 23, 2013 at 10:58 am

I’m loving this floor-length anarkali trend!
desipolitan recently posted..Hat Trick for SabyasachiMy Profile

MANDEEP January 13, 2014 at 9:16 am

Beautiful floral embroidery. Soonam looks great in this outfit.
Mandeep