M.A.C Presents Viva Glam The Original!

by Assistant Editor on November 26, 2013

in MAC, New Launches

VivaGlam-Beauty-300

VIVA GLAM
THE ORIGINAL

The original VIVA GLAM girl is back! Fabulous, chic and utterly outrageous. The electric RuPaul,first face of VIVA GLAM in 1994, now returns with her sexy signature burgundy red Lipstick and a new Lipglass, universal in glamour and appeal.

Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM – The Original goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.

LIPSTICK VIVA GLAM I intense brownish blue-red (matte) PRICE :INR 990.

VivaGlam-Lipstick-VivaGlamI-300

LIPGLASS .VIVA GLAM I intense brownish blue-red .PRICE :INR 990

VivaGlam-Lipglass-VivaGlamI-300

About the M·A·C AIDS Fund

The M·A·C AIDS Fund was established by M·A·C Cosmetics, Inc. in 1994 to support men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS globally. Introducing its first VIVA GLAM lipstick that same year, M·A·C decided that 100% of the selling price of the VIVA GLAM lipsticks would go to fund the M·A·C AIDS Fund. The M·A·C AIDS Fund is the heart and soul of the company with its employees giving their time, energy, and talent to help those affected by HIV/AIDS worldwide.

Embellished November 26, 2013 at 10:23 pm

I have Viva Glam 1 and love it :)
Embellished recently posted..Fashion and Makeup Haul: Forever 21 (overload), Zara and MoreMy Profile

Arthi ramesh November 27, 2013 at 12:44 am

i am looking foward to this. i love viva la glam 1. thanks for the press note !
Arthi ramesh recently posted..Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector 01 Rose Beige: ReviewMy Profile

Mayuri November 27, 2013 at 1:11 am

the shade looks bold and beautiful :) it is a very good gesture by MAC to donate selling price money to HIV affected masses
Mayuri recently posted..DIY: Cute Bow Hair Clips- perk up your hair clips with cute little bows!My Profile

Bipasha November 27, 2013 at 3:22 am

lol I am thinking is the pic is kinda funny :D
Bipasha recently posted..Vellvette Bag : November EditionMy Profile

Lisha November 27, 2013 at 9:49 am

I always wanted to check out viva glam 1. Glad its being relaunched :D
Lisha recently posted..eos Smooth Sphere Lip Balm ‘Summer Fruit’ Review: The Cutest Lip Balm EVER!!My Profile

Manasi November 27, 2013 at 10:29 am

It is so tempting!!!
Manasi recently posted..5 benefits of drinking TEAMy Profile

MissBoPeep November 27, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I have it . I have it. I Love it . I Love it.
Its my first MAC Lippie. My First red lippie. My most favourite red lippie till date.
MissBoPeep recently posted..Review – Rimmel Lasting Finish – One Of A Kind 080 , MAC DupeMy Profile

Neeraj November 27, 2013 at 5:37 pm

I love Viva Glam and this is such a fabulous shade. I am going to run to the stores and buy it asap. These are colors that are eternal….are u also getting one?
Neeraj recently posted..The Chanel Week : Joues Contraste blush in RougeMy Profile

Gowthami November 28, 2013 at 8:03 pm

So tempting!!
Gowthami recently posted..Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm in Cherry | SPF 10My Profile

Chaitra November 29, 2013 at 3:53 am

MAC does it best when it comes to lipsticks! I love the viva glam range!
Chaitra recently posted..The Statement PieceMy Profile