Outfit(s): Formal Winter Wardrobe With Calvin Klein jeans

by Mehak Shahani on November 16, 2013

in Fashion

So since you enjoyed my little stint at French Connection the other day, we also ventured into Calvin Klein Jeans to see whats available !! While FCUK is more my kind of  my style, Calvin Klein Jeans is definitely the more mature, sophisticated brand ! I specially think if you need a good work wear wardrobe, we kind of tend to ignore these stores but CK Jeans has some killer blazers !

Peachesandblush176

This white blazer with the striped scarf is an absolutely perfect example of going from formal wear to casual chic !!! Team it up with jeans and you can head for a night out with the girls, and wear it over pants for your corporate look. I also love that quilted bag! Thats very me!

Peachesandblush177

Thats my failed attempt at making a bond girl pose. This leather jacket was super super chic, and deserved some killer Bond Girl style pose but this was all i could manage. The sunglasses and the distressed leather wallet are both from Calvin Klein!. The best part about this leather jacket is that huge flap can be worn in a couple of different ways, and it looks different every time you wear it.Whats that jutting out of my pocket you ask? Yeah that rabbit like thing is the cover of my celll phone. Tee-hee…yes im 26 and i have a rabbit cell phone cover. Oink. Or whatever the hell Owls say.

DSC02942

I also really liked this white bomber jacket as well as the basic t shirts on display ! Very expensive though!Peachesandblush178

And SURPRISEEE! Look whose on P&B. I coudlnt have done a post on CK jeans without featuring the mens wear on display, so i got the boy to model. The ink blue shirt with the dark grey collar and pocket details is super , super stylish and the fit is amazing too. The charcoal grey blazer is from CK as well !

Overall, i think my favourite items in CKJ were actually the accessories (Sunglasses, Wallets, Bags, Scarves) along with the jackets.  Definitely a store you need to visit to stock up on some Formal Jackets and the like!

Pallavi bose November 16, 2013 at 5:10 pm

yo yo yo….first one to comment…u luk super cute again….white blazer is sacchi drool worthy….i want a white blazer….and i want u both to pose togther…tell the SA to take photographs n ya the shirt which he is wearing i really good..i think of gifting to my boy….and mehak….plzz rply to my mail…

mehak November 16, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Hi Pallavi!
Lemme recheck my email ..
mehak recently posted..Outfit(s): Formal Winter Wardrobe With Calvin KleinMy Profile

Ruchika November 16, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Great post..im imagining you and your hubby together and you too look so adorable together..made for each other types.. :P
im looking for a good faux leather jacket and im on a budget.. can you please help me?? :-|

Saniya@beautynbuzz November 16, 2013 at 5:42 pm

You guys make a gorgeous couple…Loved the outfits :))
Saniya@beautynbuzz recently posted..How to make your own Glitter Nail PaintMy Profile

Gowthami November 16, 2013 at 6:26 pm

I love the bold gurl outfit, perfect!!
Gowthami recently posted..Review : Olay Natural White All in one Fairness Day CreamMy Profile

Jyoti November 16, 2013 at 10:39 pm

You look fabulous Mehak :) as always <3 <3 loved the white blazer <3
Jyoti recently posted..25 Best Bridal HairstylesMy Profile

Mayuri November 16, 2013 at 10:59 pm

loved the white blazer, I am in search of a similar one. :) you look gr8 Mehak :)
Mayuri recently posted..DIY: Aloe Vera and Cucumber Under Eye Gel – a cooling treat for your eyes!My Profile

beautifulandconfidentyou November 17, 2013 at 1:00 am

You look super sexy in that black leather jacket . I ‘ve been wanting to get a black leather jacket this winter , I ll check out the CK store.
beautifulandconfidentyou recently posted..Stay beautiful this winterMy Profile

Supria November 17, 2013 at 6:22 am

Superb leather jacket! And I have a panda phone case :P
Supria recently posted..Cashkaro + Nykaa haul – Get rewarded for shopping online!My Profile

Manasi November 17, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I love the leather jacket…
Manasi recently posted..10 Different ways to style scarfs/strollMy Profile

muneeba November 17, 2013 at 3:25 pm

just one sentence!
cutest couple of this world:)

Clothes and Creativity November 17, 2013 at 5:51 pm

How much does that quilted, fawn bag cost?
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..The Ethereal Saree- A very special outfit on my 100th postMy Profile

shayonee November 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Such a cute couple! Read your wedding proposal story in HT Brunch today. I have read it before here but every time I read it, I go “Awww” . :D

Shreyashi November 17, 2013 at 7:44 pm

You guys are so gorgeous that I didn’t even look at the clothes properly over “awwwww”-ing at you both! Such an adorable couple!!! We want more modelling from the boy!!!

Shreyashi November 17, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Also, this reminds me, what happened to Decor Diaries? :( I wonder what your house looks like now! It’s been over a year, so you guys must have settled in well by now :) Of course, it’s your decision if you want to continue with the series :)

mehak November 18, 2013 at 11:38 am

HI Shreyashi
Int he middle of another move :( which has been planning for over 6 months so i did nothing new to the house!
mehak recently posted..Rimmel Color Show Off Lipstick in Pink Excess: Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Shilu November 18, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Mehak, that James Bond girl look is killer and you look fabulous. And yes, like many others I was ‘awwingggg’ over u both. Too cute to handle couple .:-) god bless

tarry November 20, 2013 at 10:53 am

WOW Mehak

loved the post and the bond girl pose is so cute… also, super loved the white blazer…

Welcome to the boy… maybe a pix of u together as bond and his girl wud have rocked :)
tarry recently posted..The Exotic Chai Party – A tea that is also a makeup primer….My Profile