5 Fantastic Body Butters for Winter : Our Top 5 !

by Mehak Shahani on December 10, 2013

in Features, Fridaysfive

body-butter As the temperature dips, and your skin starts feeling a tad bit parched, these top rated (and personally recommended) body butters will ensure you you brave the cold ! Ofcourse Body Shop is the eternal favourite, but also do check out Marks & SPencer as well as Bath & Body Works which smell just absolutely divine !!!

1.Body Shop Body Butter Lollipop: Oh my god how cute is this Body Butter Lollipop??? Its super cute to just put in your bathroom shelf and take out the flavour you want !! They have Moringa and Satsuma both of which have been reviewed here in the past and gotten A+ ratings on P&B !

2.Marks & Spencer Vanilla Sugar Body Butter: I picked this up just by chance, on the checkout counter at Marks & Spencer last year and i absolutely fell head over heels in love with  how this smells. Its like you were dipped inside caramelised sugar and honey and  emerged as a lifesize gingerbread cookie !!! Super moisturizing as well !

3. Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Body Butter: The Body Shop Christmas scents always get me, and the Spiced Vanilla they launched last year was just the perfect combination of a kick of spicy cinnamon mixed with sweet sugar. This year- you can buy the Christmas specials like Ginger Sparkle, Cranberry joy as well as Vanilla Bliss which is available in a trio form !

4. Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Butter: Twilight Woods has grown to become one of my favourite Bath & Body Work Scents- its sweet, its mysterious and it has this deliciously warm, woody quality to it that i always love. I have a shower gel as well as a moisturizer in the same scent and this body butter is absolutely brilliant as well.

5.Body Shop Body Butter Duo in Floral Acai: Body Shop has this genuis duo’s where half the tub is a body butter meant for normal skin, and the other half is for dry skin.So you get one- use the normal one for the summers and the dry skin one for the winters. Two butters in one tub !

Ananyaa December 10, 2013 at 10:23 am

Where can I find Bath & Body works products in India?

Ananyaa December 10, 2013 at 10:26 am

To be precise,Delhi :)

mehak December 10, 2013 at 10:44 am

You can buy them online Ananya. At http://www.nykaa.com – the link is given in the above article
mehak recently posted..5 Fantastic Body Butters for Winter : Our Top 5 !My Profile

Ananyaa December 10, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Ohh..Thanks :D

Lisha December 10, 2013 at 10:36 am

I gifted the lollipop set to a friend and she has loved me ever since :D I’m currently loving TBS Vanilla and Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter :)
Lisha recently posted..Step by Step Tutorial: Everyday/ Office/ Neutral Eyemakeup in 5 Easy StepsMy Profile

xuvious December 10, 2013 at 11:08 am

I really wanted that lollipop but I bought Peach Vineyard instead. Moonlight Path is the best B&BW scent, love all lotions etc. :)
xuvious recently posted..Forest Essentials Bath & Shower Oil Indian Rose AbsoluteMy Profile

Arunima Singh December 10, 2013 at 11:12 am

I tried the body shop spiced vanilla butter and fell in love with it…!!! Its got such a nice festive fragrance. :-) Lovely post gal
Arunima Singh recently posted..Currently On My Nails – COLORBAR NAIL LACQUER (VERNIS A ONGLES) SHADE 098 BLOODY MARY: Reviews, Swatches & NOTDMy Profile

Gowthami December 10, 2013 at 11:44 am

Oh i want to try the lollipop soon!!
Gowthami recently posted..Avon Winter Makeup Tips by Neha KhannaMy Profile

Clothes and Creativity December 10, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I need to get my hands on the M&S body butter. Although I really like wild cherry and strawberry body butter from the Body Shop, I don’t think they are super-moisturizing.
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Gorgeous Green Chiffon Saree: What I Wore to a WeddingMy Profile

supria December 10, 2013 at 12:44 pm

I livr vanilla scented stuff… I so wanna try the m&s one.
supria recently posted..Winter Outfits – Part I (OOTD featuring my favourite knits)My Profile

supria December 10, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I should mention soap n glory here… they make amazing smelling body butters and are better in the moisturising dwpartment compared to TBS

nidhi December 10, 2013 at 1:11 pm

I love TBS body butters..coconut and cocoa butter are my favorites! Would love to try the M&S one
nidhi recently posted..Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Runway Red – Review & SwatchMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS December 10, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Want to try Lollipop soon! Tbs body butter rocks!!
Loving the peach lately! :)

sahana December 10, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I love the Vanilla body butter! And cheery blossom from TBS is my favorite too!
sahana recently posted..How To Reduce Large Pores Naturally – Green Tea Ice FacialsMy Profile

Meghana December 10, 2013 at 2:40 pm

i want to try the lollipop pack looks so cute. :)
Meghana recently posted..6 Benefit Lipsticks SwatchesMy Profile

Arzoo December 10, 2013 at 6:54 pm

Lollipop body butter looks so interesting, I wanna try it soon :D
Arzoo recently posted..Amrita Rao’s Beauty & Health Secrets: What She Do To Stay BeautifulMy Profile

Sumathi December 10, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Bodyshop body butters are awesome.. I really like them.. The lollipop pack is so cute :)
Sumathi recently posted..My Luscious Lips Contest: Entry 1 – NehaMy Profile

Kayennat December 10, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I don’t really need a moisturiser and the ones I buy are purely based on scent alone :D I love the body shop strawberry, mango and pink grapefruit ones. That body shop lollipop you featured is so adorable! It would make a great Christmas gift. I really like the Lush Soft Coeur scent which I sometimes rub on my arms so I can smell luscious all day long :)
Kayennat recently posted..THE SECRET TO NOT NEEDING A BODY MOISTURISER/LOTION: DRY BODY BRUSHINGMy Profile

Embellished December 10, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I LOVE the Twilight Woods scent. Love.
Embellished recently posted..This Week: Revlon Red Hot TamaleMy Profile

Krithi December 10, 2013 at 9:11 pm

i like Victoria secret body butter too along with body shop and BBW :)
Krithi recently posted..MAC RiRi Woo Lipglass(RiRi Hearts MAC)My Profile

Appu December 10, 2013 at 10:31 pm

The TBS body butter in lollipop is super tempting.. looking forward to get this :)
Appu recently posted..Looking for bloggers to review Tmart products – Review a product of your choice for freeMy Profile

Mayuri December 10, 2013 at 10:47 pm

nice picks :) i want to try TBS spiced vanilla
Mayuri recently posted..Review, FOTD: Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush in Creamy Cinnamon! Perfect everyday blushMy Profile

Chris December 11, 2013 at 12:34 am

Body butters are awesome. I’ve been using one from a small company called Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve. I like their Lemon whipped body butter.
Chris recently posted..Essie Winter 2013 CollectionMy Profile

Manasi December 11, 2013 at 10:39 am

Nice compilation dear :)
Manasi recently posted..8 Most Risky AFFAIRS… You should avoid!My Profile

Swati December 11, 2013 at 4:46 pm

The TBS Body Butter Lollipop is such a great gifing idea..although I might just keep it for myself :D :D
Swati recently posted..Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick, Cinnamon Bun : ReviewMy Profile

Sangeeta December 12, 2013 at 9:42 am

I wish TBS spiced vanilla range is available all year long. Its smells so heavenly.
Sangeeta recently posted..The Body Shop: Moringa Body ButterMy Profile