A Glitter Mani For the Wedding Season : Sephora by OPI Glisten to Your Heart & Chambor!

by Mehak Shahani on December 15, 2013

in Chambor, Nail Products, Nailpaint, O.P.I

opi-glitter-polish

Sephora by OPI Glisten to Your Heart Swatches

There are some things which are incomplete without the other. Bonnie & Clyde, Fried Egg and Toast, Ranbir Kapoor & Hotness, and in the holidays- Sephora by OPI  Glisten to your Heart & Chambor Nail polish #456 !  Kind of blah on their own, but together they are one power packed duo ! One packs the punch, the other brings the balance. One brings the excitement, the other brings practicality . One brings … ok you get the picture.

chambor-nailpolish

Chambor 456 is a muted mauve polish thats super smooth and streak free to apply. Special mention to the thin brush- so much more precise than those fat tips we get these days. Much prefer the narrower brushes . Its a pretty polish on its own, but it needs a bit of spunk, a bit of dazzle and a bit of excitement to make it come alive !

Enter- Sephora by OPI Glisten to your heart! It is a clear top coat packed with a truckload of chunky, magenta glitter. There are hexagonal glitter pieces scattered amongst the small round ones and it screams holidays ! However, it needs its muted, balanced better half to really show itself off because on top of Chambor 456 the effect is completely bedazzling !!

glitter-nailpolish-opi1

Sigh. There you have it – the perfect power couple together on my nails.

glitter-nari;polish-sephora

They work so well together, they re-instill my faith in soulmates these two!

What is your Holiday manicure like? I want the same Sephora Polish in a super glittery red, so i can go and dazzle all the guests at my SIL’s wedding ! Any recommendations for a good red glitter polish ? Also on my wishlist- a very very pale, peach with just a hint of gold glitter in it . I know im stocking up on the Maybelline Colorshow  Hooked on Pink  for sure. Super duper cheap, Super Duper Pretty !

Talking about power couples- Hrithik & Susanne Split :( I really liked them together and was super sad to see the news !

jayashri December 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm

looks super shiny and sparkly! you shud try jordana red glitter polish, very similar to the glisten to your heart, but in red

Heena December 15, 2013 at 1:14 pm

Ooh..So Shiny!! I Louuu Glitters *_*
Heena recently posted..The Purple Diaries..My Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS December 15, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Lovely shade and loved the finish it provided! Super like!!!

Xuvious December 15, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Glitter looks much more uniform with that base. Awesome duo! ^_^
Xuvious recently posted..Essie The More The Merrier Nail PolishMy Profile

Lisha December 15, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Such a stunning combo! loved it <3
Lisha recently posted..L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Review, Swatches & PicturesMy Profile

nidhi December 15, 2013 at 2:36 pm

So pretty and sparkly! Love purple nail polish :)
nidhi recently posted..Freshly Manicured – Essie Cashmere BathrobeMy Profile

Krithi December 15, 2013 at 2:52 pm

looking good on you …really pretty
I know at Hrithik and Suzanne -Even Im sad :(
Krithi recently posted..Lancome Le Crayon Khol Waterproof – 01 Raisin NoirMy Profile

Sumathi December 15, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Ooo shiny.. Nice..
I was super shocked after reading about the split.. It’s so sad.. I loved them as a couple.
Sumathi recently posted..“My Luscious Lips” Contest: Entry 4 – JhilmilMy Profile

sahana December 15, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I love glitter nails paints. In fact, I don’t see the point of nails paints without glitter.
sahana recently posted..Katrina Kaif Makeup Tutorial/Breakdown From Dhoom 3 – Look 2 | Easy Black-Brown Smokey Eyes TutorialMy Profile

Gowthami December 15, 2013 at 4:21 pm
Fiona Furtado December 15, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Such pretty things
Fiona Furtado recently posted..Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Paranoid Purple ~ ReviewMy Profile

Blushnblossom December 15, 2013 at 7:27 pm

OMG…… these two perfectly compliment each other…… I am definitely putting these two on my shopping list….. <3. And, again best of my wishes for tomorrow live video show.
Blushnblossom recently posted..L’ORÉAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE supreme black : swatches and review.My Profile

Mayuri December 15, 2013 at 7:51 pm
Ramya December 15, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Wow amazing colour. Looks absolutely great on you. Guys please do check out my blog it has honest reviews about a few beauty products. I’m pretty new to this whole blogging experience but I’m way too interested. So please do drop in and comment and give suggestions! :D Thank youuuu and here’s the link to my blog -

Manasi December 15, 2013 at 10:52 pm

This is lovely for a party :)
Manasi recently posted..Tukmeri Falooda: Recipe shared by Bharti SanghiMy Profile

Swati December 16, 2013 at 1:07 am

So perfect for the new year!
Swati recently posted..New Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Swatches!My Profile

Bhumika December 16, 2013 at 1:20 am

Loved the combo !
Bhumika recently posted..Romwe $30 Voucher Giveaway- 2 winnersMy Profile

shikha December 16, 2013 at 2:22 am

You should check out 2 of my favorite red glitter nail polishes -Barry M Glitter Nail Paint in Red Glitter and China Glaze in Ruby Pumps. Although, I don’t think they are available in India, unless you can coax a foreign Aunty to send you them ;)

Amani Zaara December 16, 2013 at 3:23 am

Wow the glitter one is great.. M obsessed with this shade in nail polishes these days..
Amani Zaara recently posted..Maybelline Color Show Pink Voltage 010 review n swatchesMy Profile

Vaishnavi/aonecentlife December 16, 2013 at 9:35 am

Mehak…If you want peach & glitter….you should see Emily’s (from Cupcakes&Cashmere) latest Instagram!!

Here’s the link : http://instagram.com/p/h9MkCnNeRQ/
Vaishnavi/aonecentlife recently posted..RIPMy Profile

Clothes and Creativity December 16, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Love the sparkly nails! They speak of festivity and fun!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..OOTD featuring my new BlazerMy Profile

Supria December 16, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Superb shade, Mehak you can also do an accent nail, easier getting glitter off two nails than ten!

OMG, they split… this is sad!!! I really liked them together :(
Supria recently posted..How to clean your face effectively – TipMy Profile