Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Pune : P&B Reader Query

by Mehak Shahani on December 9, 2013

in Features

One of our lovely readers wants to know about the best bridal makeup artists available in Pune. Any of you from there or got married there? Who can guide  her to someone who does makeup P&B style? Soft, simple, elegant ! Comment below with your suggestions.

Abhilasha December 9, 2013 at 11:05 am

I had got my makeup done from Gazelle near boat club road and also from Fazila’s on NIBM road..both did a fab job. I esp loved my sangeet look which was very Indian but fun..flowers in the hair..nude/gold lips and a bronzy look..this was done by Fazila :)
Hope this helps..love
Abhilasha recently posted..My Fairytales Come Alive In Fabric StoresMy Profile

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Thanks a lot Abhilasha.. contact details would be really helpful

Sneha December 9, 2013 at 11:13 am

Hi,

I got married in Pune 2 years back. I went for Kothrud based Makeup Artist named Shilpa from Bensaab Beauty Saloon. She did a wonderful work. I always wanted natural and minimal makeup and she did the same. she did make up for two ceremonies- Engagement & Wedding.And believe me both looks were so different and awesome. she charged INR 10000. Contact number is 09673695242.

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Thanks a lot Shilpa

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Hi,
The best ones in Pune are Maushami based in wanowrie, and Bhavna based in fulwala chowk. Both of them are flodded with multiple bridal orders and have a lot of experience in this field. Especially recommended for traditional bridal makeup. For smaller functions where you would like your look to be natural, lighter and fun; I recommend hetal from PHD salon in wanowrie

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Thanks Ruchi
btw even i am Ruchi. i would be really grateful if i can get the contact numbers too. thanks in advance

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:00 pm

thanks a tonne mehak for putting up the query :)
i have been waiting anxiously for the same..
love ya
god bless :)

Princess Butter December 9, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Check out Kavita Koparkar on FB. I noticed a lot of girls from my school and college getting their makeup done from her. I found her work quite nice from the FB pictures. Subtle and pretty like how Puneri brides are.

saee December 11, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Try Amrita Boke. She is a gold medalist from Vidal sassoon UK and does beautiful hair and makeup. You can contact her on+919890066666. I get all my special occasion hair and makeup done from her.

Nidhi Mohunta December 11, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I got my make-up done for my engagement last december from Gazzelle, Dhole patil road. they have good artists.

Zahra Khan April 11, 2014 at 12:29 am

Try Gauri Chadha at NIBM.She is an expert who has years of working experience with MAC Cosmetics and her knowledge is always up to the mark.
I got my bridal done from her recently and i would definitely suggest her to anyone for their special day.
Not only is she an expert at what she does,she is also a pleasant person to be with.

You can call her on 9923238260