Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Pune : P&B Reader Query

by Mehak Shahani on December 9, 2013

in Features

One of our lovely readers wants to know about the best bridal makeup artists available in Pune. Any of you from there or got married there? Who can guide  her to someone who does makeup P&B style? Soft, simple, elegant ! Comment below with your suggestions.

- One name I know is Amrita Bokey . Check her out on wedmegood.com (Go to Plan your wedding, and see the makeup category and select pune)

Abhilasha December 9, 2013 at 11:05 am

I had got my makeup done from Gazelle near boat club road and also from Fazila’s on NIBM road..both did a fab job. I esp loved my sangeet look which was very Indian but fun..flowers in the hair..nude/gold lips and a bronzy look..this was done by Fazila :)
Hope this helps..love

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Thanks a lot Abhilasha.. contact details would be really helpful

Sneha December 9, 2013 at 11:13 am

Hi,

I got married in Pune 2 years back. I went for Kothrud based Makeup Artist named Shilpa from Bensaab Beauty Saloon. She did a wonderful work. I always wanted natural and minimal makeup and she did the same. she did make up for two ceremonies- Engagement & Wedding.And believe me both looks were so different and awesome. she charged INR 10000. Contact number is 09673695242.

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Thanks a lot Shilpa

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 4:36 pm

Hi,
The best ones in Pune are Maushami based in wanowrie, and Bhavna based in fulwala chowk. Both of them are flodded with multiple bridal orders and have a lot of experience in this field. Especially recommended for traditional bridal makeup. For smaller functions where you would like your look to be natural, lighter and fun; I recommend hetal from PHD salon in wanowrie

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Thanks Ruchi
btw even i am Ruchi. i would be really grateful if i can get the contact numbers too. thanks in advance

abhilasha Kothari March 7, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Hi can u give me noon maushami nopes my contact 9923412681

Ruchi December 9, 2013 at 7:00 pm

thanks a tonne mehak for putting up the query :)
i have been waiting anxiously for the same..
love ya
god bless :)

Princess Butter December 9, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Check out Kavita Koparkar on FB. I noticed a lot of girls from my school and college getting their makeup done from her. I found her work quite nice from the FB pictures. Subtle and pretty like how Puneri brides are.

saee December 11, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Try Amrita Boke. She is a gold medalist from Vidal sassoon UK and does beautiful hair and makeup. You can contact her on+919890066666. I get all my special occasion hair and makeup done from her.

Nidhi Mohunta December 11, 2013 at 12:45 pm

I got my make-up done for my engagement last december from Gazzelle, Dhole patil road. they have good artists.

Zahra Khan April 11, 2014 at 12:29 am

Try Gauri Chadha at NIBM.She is an expert who has years of working experience with MAC Cosmetics and her knowledge is always up to the mark.
I got my bridal done from her recently and i would definitely suggest her to anyone for their special day.
Not only is she an expert at what she does,she is also a pleasant person to be with.

You can call her on 9923238260

Suruchi May 23, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I second what Zara has to say about Gauri Chadha,she is exceptionally good at bollywood makeup.If you are looking at the proper Kareena/Priyanka/Deepika kind of makeup,she is the best in the city.She recently did my bridal and the makeup was top quality.Even though I dont like much makeup,she used many products,but the end result was minimilistic and beautiful.Slightly expensive,but definately worth it for your special day.

Nehal March 24, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Can u give her contact no.. how much did she charge… can u give a approx idea

Rimika November 29, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I’d give excellent rating to Gaurie Chadha. With experience across bridal makeup, fashion shoots as well as Bollywood, her work is no lesser than magic. She’s patient enough to hear out your queries and concerns and give you the exact look you want. I guess most women fear the base going wrong and landing up looking like a ghost. Gaurie is an expert at giving you the best base touchup. Though I did not get hair done by hair, she managed that bit by coordinating with the team at the hotel. I’d say give her a shot. I have on more than one occasion!

Barkha January 12, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Without a doubt Amrit Kaur from the make up school Koregaon Park – +91 95-61-600882

Her details are also available on just dial.

I got my make up done from her and highly recommend her.

There’s also Rita Verma in Koregaon Park and Sabah Poonawala from La belle salon in camp that I had shortlisted. You may want to check their work as well.

neha June 2, 2016 at 4:10 pm

How much did she charge for bridal makeup?

Farheen P May 28, 2015 at 8:24 am

I know my query would be a tad weird, but still worth giving a shot. Since my entire bridal trousseau will be of velvet and other stuff…. I was really keen on a makeup artist artist who could replicate the Pakistani Bridal makeup. Dreamy dramatic eyes with false lashes and shadows plus proper contouring of the face with help of products. I would be glad if all the lovely ladies here could suggest me someone. Waiting anxiously. Thanks.

Aahana September 20, 2015 at 10:26 am

I would highly recommend tejaswini makeup artist for bridal makeup, party or portfolio makeup in pune. She has been thoroughly professional in makeup and hairdo. You can check out her Facebook page @ Facebook.com/tejaswini.makeup.artist
You would see lots of her clients have put their reviews and those all were helpful to me. She has incredible skills in makeup and hair styles. I have done my wedding makeup from her and would highly recommend her.

Rujuta Ghorpade December 24, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I strongly recommend Sonia Kewalramani (+91-9890106876) and the reason behind it is the story below:

So, I had viewed this webpage quite a few times in November because it was my sister’s reception and she needed a makeup artist. I had contacted most makeup artists mentioned above but they either seemed to sound like an expensive affair or wouldn’t reply timely (and I would have no clue if it’s a yes or no) or were busy on the dates I needed them for. And hence, I couldn’t be anymore dependent on this webpage and did a search on Facebook for makeup artists in Pune. One of the names that Facebook suggested me was that of Sonia’s. I browsed through the portfolio’s she had posted on both Facebook and Instagram and they pleased me greatly! I contacted her via Facebook and she quickly responded to my messages, sent me more pictures of her gorgeous work over WhatsApp and her prices were comparatively reasonable.
The reception of my sister was yesterday and we (bride+8-7 siders) went around 4pm at Sonia’s place. Her makeup studio is a spacious flat with a room only for saree draping and another room for the makeup and hair style. Sonia and her assistants worked with absolute professionalism with everybody! :) They made sure that they took feedback from each of us and kept in mind our personal choices. Moreover, all the products they used were either from M.A.C or from Sephora.

Cost for the bride was Rs.12000 and per sider, we were charged Rs.1500. (inclusive of makeup, sareee draping and hair style)
Gonna have her for my wedding too ;)

PRATIKSHA June 24, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Now the sider cost is 5000 onward

Lanu December 29, 2015 at 6:22 pm

I would recommend maushmi dhawan very experienced and qualified she did a fabulous job on my sister do look at the page Beautiful secrets studio on FB. …she has multiple services like under one umbrella ….totally worth it …