Birthday Clothing Haul & Photos !

by mehak on December 14, 2013

in Fashion

koovs-review-001

Nothing makes me happier than a mail man with a larggee packet ! The mail man has been making me very happy these past days as i ordered some of these cuties on the run up to my birthday ! (GOSF + Birthday= credit card disaster)! First of, adore the cute black box with all the scribbling on it- makes me feel like im in college or something.

Peaches & Blush4

I bought this open jacket from Shopnineteen ! I like the tweed kind of fabric and the contrast of the brown leather against it ! Price was under a 1000 bucks if i remember right. I got XS but i think its just a tad bit tight for me so those looking to buy my size go with S . I like the small details on this thing- the cuffs have a zipper as well.

Peaches & Blush5

I got this orange top with shoulder details from koovs ! It looked great on the model, and i love the style but this doesn’t fit that well honestly- it kind of gets into folds and stuff ! This was a dissapointment from everything i ordered !

Peaches & Blush6

I love this super cute sweatshirt  from Shopnineteen! Im a sucker for teenage looking sweatshirts and this puffy pink patch with the grey is super cute.

koovs

Bought these belted trousers from Koovs, and while i love the high waisted belted style, i have to say these dont fit as well as they do on the model ! But at 1000 bucks, i still think these are super chic! DSC03245-001

Okay, not clothing but i bought these from a shop called PURE in Ambience Mall. Arent these so pretty? They are actually glasses- but they are so pretty i use them as candle stands !

There is also a beauty haul coming up soon- bought some stuff from Nykaa from the GOSF haul. Intrigued to try the Maybelline Baby Lips Bright Edition! Seems cute haan?

1390580_10152071731459661_683838941_n

By the way, remember i told you about spending my birthday at a wedding? Well- there i am ! They even made me come on stage and cut a cake for my birthday . So super sweet !

somya December 14, 2013 at 5:48 pm

After reading your tweets regarding gosf..I shopped a lot too (no birthday though) all the parcels awaited..such awesome sales..thanks for informing else I would hv got to know very later wen all the stuff got sold out!! Bdw u two make lovely couple.

Sumathi December 14, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Everyone’s parcel is coming. I’m still waiting for mine :( But I should really thank you, after reading your post only I came to know about the sale. I did quite some shopping too :D

I wanted the same trouser that you have got from Koovs, but my size was out of stock :( It looks nice on you. And those glasses are gorgeous. They would definitely look great as candle stands.
Sumathi recently posted..Feeling Blue? NOTD Polka dotsMy Profile

Xuvious December 14, 2013 at 6:44 pm

I like that pink tweed like material. I really want to find that perfect tweed boucle jacket, I hope I find it this winter! ^_^
You look really pretty in that photo!
Xuvious recently posted..Essie The More The Merrier Nail PolishMy Profile

Kayennat December 14, 2013 at 6:47 pm

Those trousers look super nice on you!
Kayennat recently posted..THE SECRET TO NOT NEEDING A BODY MOISTURISER/LOTION: DRY BODY BRUSHINGMy Profile

Tiny December 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm

loved that pink+grey sweatshirt….
would love to see ur full pic for that wedding Mehak :)
Tiny recently posted..Recent tryst with Jabong.com :)My Profile

Amani Zaara December 14, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Orange top n the trouser looks great.. Even I bought two jackets from shopnineteen.. Waiting for the delivery..
Amani Zaara recently posted..St.Tropez Skin Illuminator in GOLD review n swatchesMy Profile

sahana December 14, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Love the trousers. And its so genuinely nice of them to call you on stage during a wedding.
sahana recently posted..Katrina Kaif Makeup Tutorial From Dhoom 3 – Part 2 | Easy Black-Brown Smokey Eyes TutorialMy Profile

Shikha December 14, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Those pants look great on you! I wish I could fit into something like that. Love the tweed jacket!
Shikha recently posted..Got my 1st blog award :) – Liebster AwardMy Profile

Gowthami December 14, 2013 at 8:50 pm
Deepika December 14, 2013 at 9:50 pm

Loved the trousers!!
Deepika recently posted..Weekly Ramblings: Round 13My Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS December 14, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Lovely haul! I liked the Pants and the sweatshirt!!!

Manasi December 14, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I like your trousers :)
Manasi recently posted..Tukmeri Falooda: Recipe shared by Bharti SanghiMy Profile

nidhi December 14, 2013 at 11:30 pm

You look nice with straight hair Mehak :)
I got my Nykaa order in just a day..super impressed
nidhi recently posted..GOSF Nykaa Haul !!!My Profile

Clothes and Creativity December 15, 2013 at 12:06 am

Those trousers look nice, Mehak!

I ordered twice from Nykaa and just received one of the packages today! Stocked up on creams, lotions and kajal. Waiting for the other package to arrive!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Pumpkin Spice: Work OutfitMy Profile

Swati December 15, 2013 at 12:36 am

Loved the twwed jacket and the cute sweatshirt! And those trousers look wow on you!
Swati recently posted..New Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Swatches!My Profile

Meghana December 15, 2013 at 1:52 am

Ur sweatshirt is very cute. and the trousers is amazing.
Meghana recently posted..Home Lip Treatment with StrawberryMy Profile

Dollie December 15, 2013 at 9:14 am

Belated happy birthday!
The jacket and orange tee look fab. Pity about the fit though.
Dollie recently posted..Cruelty-Free Body Mists From Ital VeloceMy Profile

Shikha December 15, 2013 at 9:53 am

nice haul.. this is only drawback of online cloth shopping that size and touch feel is missing.. I still have two dresses which I ordered from fashionandyou and none of them fits me (large size).. Pants looks very smart
This is the first time I am seeing a pic where you both are looking at camera.. :) God bless you both, you two make a lovely couple
Shikha recently posted..Store Review- CTC, Moti Nagar and Frontier Bazar, Rajouri GardenMy Profile

Lisha December 15, 2013 at 1:58 pm

ooooh loving the tweed jacket and the belted trousers! Looks amazing on ur svelte figure <3
Lisha recently posted..L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Review, Swatches & PicturesMy Profile

Arzoo December 15, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Awesome awesome haul Mehak, loved it, by the way is that your guy in the pic?
Arzoo recently posted..Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub ReviewMy Profile

swati December 15, 2013 at 5:26 pm

loved those trousers!! ordered mine right away. . . .keep inspiring us like that!

Blushnblossom December 15, 2013 at 7:22 pm

First of all you are looking lovely in pic and you and your hubby looks great together…… I love the super cute sweat shirt and I love the pants….. those pants are really smart….. I am still waiting for my parcel….. can’t wait to see your makeup haul…… lots of love to you…..
Blushnblossom recently posted..L’ORÉAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE supreme black : swatches and review.My Profile

Mayuri December 15, 2013 at 7:48 pm

loved the trousers :) and you both look so cute together :D <3
Mayuri recently posted..DIY: How to make a bling phone case – transform your clear case to a blingy one!My Profile

Pooja December 16, 2013 at 9:17 am

Hey!! So glad to see your front shot with the boy! what on earth convinced you?! I thought I would never get to see the lovely couple, whose one half is a super awesome girl! and you both look great together! AND thanks to your GOSF sale post, I realized that the discounts were too good to be missed out and splurged on Nykaa (I think they need to pay you Mehek! SERIOUSLY…..) Now waiting for my packets to arrive..Have a great week!

Cheers
Pooja

Pallavi bose December 16, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Hey HII Mehak…Pants look super cute..I also want them…u btw u look goregous in the last pic….plzz giv a tutorial of this look….i wanna know the secret behind that glow on ur cheeks….its awsum…

Manali December 16, 2013 at 2:18 pm

M too a sucker for online shopping…. your stuff looks amazing but looking at the last picture .. i was stunned.. u look extremely beautiful and u guys make an awesome couple (Y)… :) :)
Manali recently posted..Shaadi Trends 2013 …. what are you wearing ???My Profile

Amruta December 17, 2013 at 10:43 am

Those trousers are super adorable !!
Amruta recently posted..Boots N0. 7 Advanced Renewal Anti-Ageing Glycolic Peel KitMy Profile

Saraswathi Sneha N V January 4, 2014 at 9:31 am

Trousers are super awesome :)
Saraswathi Sneha N V recently posted..MAC VIVA GLAM VI lipstickMy Profile