Lakme Presents New Eyeconic White

by Assistant Editor on December 26, 2013

in Lakme, New Launches

Lakme Eyeconic1 GO EYECONIC WITH WHITE: BREAK THE CODES WITH WHITE ON YOUR EYES THIS NEW YEAR LAKME LAUNCHES 5 NEW SHADES IN THE EYECONIC KAJAL PORTFOLIO

Mumbai, 23rd December, 2013: After the phenomenal success of Lakmé Eyeconic Black Kajal, Lakmé brings home yet another international trend in the form of Lakmé Eyeconic White- an innovation that’s likely to break all codes of traditional kajal usage’. For years, the black kajal has remained an integral part of an Indian woman’s beauty regime, but the new Lakmé Eyeconic White promises to change the game for eye make-up. Spotted at several runways internationally this is a first of its kind introduction by Lakmé in India. Along with white, Lakmé also introduces four must-have shades of brown, blue, grey and green to the Eyeconic collection.

page

The Eyeconic shades by Lakmé are easy to apply and require zero maintenance, just like your regular black. In merely one stroke the kajal promises a smudge-free professional finish up to 10 hours. It comes with a waterproof formulation that allows one to be carefree while washing face or even travelling. It is dermatologically tested and is safe to apply with its two-way retractable twist-up format

Talking about this new high-performance product, Arun Srinivas, VP Skin Care and Makeup, Lakmé says, “Indian women love to accentuate their eyes and the kajal remains an irreplaceable favourite. The success of Eyeconic Black encouraged us to look beyond the ordinary and we realize that our consumers are looking for subtle yet strong beauty statements that can enhance their overall look. Bearing this in mind, we now introduce the Eyeconic White first of its kind innovation with a unique white packaging along with four more interesting shades that will take eye makeup to a new direction altogether.”

Speaking about the outstanding looks created for Eyeconic’s new range, Natasha Nischol, Lakmé Make-up Expert mentions, “The new range of Eyeconic is extremely unique and promising. White is an exciting color for the eyes, which can be used in the waterline to open up your eyes, or in the inner corners for the hint of brightness. Alternately you could also use it on the upper eye lids alone or with another color for a more dramatic effect. We have crafted some amazing looks with Kareena Kapoor to showcase the potential of this unusual color. Each color from the range is very unique and thoughtfully chosen to suit the Indian skin type. As a make-up professional, I am confident that this launch will surely create waves in the beauty and fashion scene in India.”

To get you started, Natasha Nischol has shared a cheat sheet with some quick eye looks to help you perfect the ‘white eye look’ this season.

Lakme Eyeconic

Shades of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal are priced at Rs 250 (0.35 gm) and will be available at all leading beauty stores starting 21st December 2013.

Gowthami December 26, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Wow! I wanna try’em all
Gowthami recently posted..REVEAL YOUR most FABULOUS You!! With AVON’s New True Color TechnologyMy Profile

Sumathi December 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Finally a white we can get hold of easily.. I’m gonna raid lakme counter :D
Sumathi recently posted..“My Luscious Lips” Contest: Entry 7 – ChandanaMy Profile

Abhilasha December 26, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Uhhh myy myy Kareena looks smokin hot..makes me wanna try the liner pronto..
but then again..its Kareena..she always looks great..wanna see it on a real person..hoping a review will follow soon..
Love
Abhilasha recently posted..Forest Essentials : An Experience And An InterviewMy Profile

Amani zaara December 26, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Amani zaara December 26, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I really wanted a dark white kohl which is smudge proof.. Hope this turns out to b dat one.. Will buy this ..
Amani zaara recently posted..My First GiveawayMy Profile

Heena December 26, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Woah! Great!
Heena recently posted..Sharing Some X-Mas Pics From Yesterday..My Profile

Arzoo December 26, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I love it, I’d be purchasing white and brown eye pencil for sure ;)
Arzoo recently posted..Dove Deep Pure Face Wash Pore Care ReviewMy Profile

rinnee December 26, 2013 at 8:25 pm

i really want to see someone carrying off white kajal with indian skintone..

Saraswathi Sneha N V December 26, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Innovative product :D Waiting to try dem all :D
Saraswathi Sneha N V recently posted..MAC VIVA GLAM VI lipstickMy Profile

M December 26, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Whoa! I’ve been on the lookout for a white or nude shade for the waterline for a really long time! Excited about a new launch after a long time. Waiting to try it. :)

Meghana December 27, 2013 at 12:04 am

not sure how to react. white eyes!!
Meghana recently posted..Merry Christmas – 2013My Profile

Jyoti December 27, 2013 at 12:23 am

Wow Kareena looks so good <3
Jyoti recently posted..Ayur Herbal Astringent With Aloe Vera ReviewMy Profile

Chris December 27, 2013 at 1:46 am

Happy to see they are releasing a white one. Hopefully a nude liner will be next.
Chris recently posted..Eco Emi- December 2013My Profile

Swati December 27, 2013 at 8:51 am

Looking forward to try some of these! :)
Swati recently posted..2013 Amazing Finds : SkincareMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS December 27, 2013 at 10:48 am

Me too wanna try the look! Not exactly like Kareena’s, as her’s is too much…but something very subtle and wearable maybe:)

redity December 27, 2013 at 10:57 am

Wow! Great news! I have always wanted to try white/nude liners for my small eyes, but couldn’t get hold of any. I’ve been using Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal and I find it more smooth than Maybelline’s, I hope the white one be as good as black.
redity recently posted..Burt’s Bees lip-balms – Pink Grapefruit, Pomegranate Oil, HoneyMy Profile

Lisha December 27, 2013 at 11:00 am

I’ve been searching for this in every shop ever since i heard about these! Too tempting to resist! <3
Lisha recently posted..FACES Canada Unveils New Crystal Sandy & Ultime Pro Sand Coat!!My Profile

Gayathri Balaji December 27, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Wow!! Well, It certainly sounds weird..!
Gayathri Balaji recently posted..My new nails..My Profile

MissBoPeep December 27, 2013 at 12:42 pm

This is promising. I am looking forward to this. Sply the white one.
It can be great use to brighten the eyes and also widen them. Will help my small inset sleepy eyes :)

I so want a rose gold color eyeliner. Can anyone suggest where will I find it in India?
MissBoPeep recently posted..Review – Perfume Gucci by Gucci EDTMy Profile

Blushnblossom December 27, 2013 at 7:23 pm

This looks so tempting…… definitely going to try white one….. can’t wait to lay my hands on these lovely products.
Blushnblossom recently posted..LAKMÉ ABSOLUTE CREMÉ Soft Coral : swatches and reviewMy Profile

Asmitha December 28, 2013 at 11:59 am