P&B Real Brides November Recap!

by mehak on December 15, 2013

in Bridal Blog, Real Brides

We love real brides and their real bridal stories. These are the amazing women we featured in November- we put together a little recap incase you missed any of these beautiful stories. From sisters getting married on the same day, to a full fledged Dubai wedding in Goa- Our November brides stole the spotlight !

Priya wore Sabyasachi with a rich purple, bronze and blue tone as she tied the knot to her close friend turned fiance ! She had a super cute love story, and a super fun wedding! Read more about Priyas wedding short by Arjun Kartha Photography here: P&B Real Brides- Priya

Sonika wore Manish Malhotra for her engagement and looked like a million bucks ! Anjali Arjun for the reception and Sabyasachi for the wedding completed her trousseau ! Read more about her here: P&B Real Bride SOnika

The stories of these two sisters stole everyones heart. Not only do they share a special story and bond, but they got married on the same day and their smiles were more beautiful than anything else about their spectacular wedding! Read more about them here- P&B Real Brides Priyanka & Urmi

Prerna showed us that you need not splurge on designer clothing to look like a beautiful bride. This bride shopped from all across delhi and Chandni Chowk for her coral lehenga! Read more here: P&B Real Bride Prerna

Amani Zaara December 16, 2013 at 3:21 am

Wow I love that Manish Malhotra dress..
Amani Zaara recently posted..Maybelline Color Show Pink Voltage 010 review n swatchesMy Profile

xuvious December 16, 2013 at 9:32 am

Apart from the attire, I like reading the stories as well! :)
xuvious recently posted..Ebay Shopping Guide for Makeup, Nail Polish and Random StuffMy Profile

Gowthami December 16, 2013 at 10:25 am
Shivi@COSMOCHICS December 16, 2013 at 10:29 am

Lovely brides with their cute stories! Love all of it:)

Lisha December 16, 2013 at 11:36 am

I can’t get enough of this feature!! Love going through their bridal attire,jewellery and most importantly their stories!
Lisha recently posted..L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Review, Swatches & PicturesMy Profile

Manasi December 16, 2013 at 11:52 am

I love the peach lehenga :)
Manasi recently posted..LipIce Lip Color Edgy Plum : ReviewMy Profile

Blushnblossom December 16, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I love this section…… and this recap post is most useful……. I know when I will get married I have to browse only your bridal sections for all the information…… lol……
Blushnblossom recently posted..L’ORÉAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE supreme black : swatches and review.My Profile

Arzoo December 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm

So pretty brides, loved this segment.
Arzoo recently posted..Blog Name is ChanigingMy Profile

nidhi December 16, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Love the first lehanga..purple and pink look great together!
nidhi recently posted..Freshly Manicured – Essie Cashmere BathrobeMy Profile

Supria December 16, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Love all their outfits and love the Real Brides section too… It is so fun seeing what other brides wore and how did their makeup!
Supria recently posted..How to clean your face effectively – TipMy Profile

kayennat December 21, 2013 at 5:34 am

All these brides are so stunning. I really like this real bride feature! It’s so refreshing :)
kayennat recently posted..THE CHRISTMAS PLANS!My Profile