Its been a while since our customary ‘ Lust List’ , and this week we are kicking off winter in Peaches & Blush with booties, blush bags, and hydration ! ;) Winter makes me love Delhi, i love the nip in the air , i love the layers and the mufflers that come out in December and i love sipping Hot chocolate by my window sill as i gaze out into the vast expanse of Gurgaon. (By the way- this Hot chocolate is stolen from my companys office in New York. Shhh. Dont tell anyone- it was in the coffee room there and i got addicted to it !!!)
1. Chanel CC Cream: I feel like my skin is crying out loud for some luxurious skincare and the Chanel CC Cream looks just about perfect ! With a high SPF of about 35, a lovely velvety texture and complexion correcting properties- this is a must have for winter. ANyone gifting this to me?
2.Lace Booties: I would probably trip and fall right into my face with heels so high but those lace booties look absolutely divine ! How cute would these be with a tan / brown overcoat or a white dress?
3.Jadau and Silver Bracelet: Its rare to see Jadau and silver together but this mix of silver, gold and jadau polki in bracelet form looks so stunning and regal that my wrist is crying out loud for it!
4.Blush Bag: YUM. I love tan bags, and this one is a beautiful blush-tan with turquoise rhinestones ! So stunning and the perfect winter bag to pair with your overcoats and mufflers this winter.
5.Dior Nude and Pink Blush: Just to make sure your skin doesnt look extra worn out, this Dior Nude and Pink Blush is perfect ! The tan side gives a bit of warmth to the face , and the coral pink adds an instant oomph of color. Its not just two colors actually- look closely and there are four colors inside that blush ! Super pretty!
6. Macaroon shaped trinket boxes: How cute are these? They are these macaroon shaped boxes where you can store your earrings , or rings as you remove them at night. These are so totally cute !!! I would put these on an all white dresser right next to a gold jewellery hanger and a large Parisian book !
By the way this is what is upcoming on P&B:
– 3 ways to Use Lakme Drama Stylist Crayon
– Lakme Drama stylist Crayon Review
– Makeup Brush 101: Why ? What? Which?
– Tutorial (Tell me what you want to see- which kind of tutorial!)
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.