When i was in 7th grade, Secret Santa was all the rage (Im sure 7th graders these days think its totally lame ) ! For those unfamiliar- Secret Santa is when you pick up a chit which contains the name of a person in your class and you gift them something on Christmas- so you are their Secret Santa. .So yes, 7th grade- I remember me being secret santa and giving a girl in the class a chocolate and a beaded bracelet. What did i get? My secret santa thought it would be a good idea to get me a Daler Mehendi CD. No jokes-move over Santa Claus- we have Ho Ho Hadippa Claus!
Sigh- but if i were to play secret santa again, i would definitely be praying for this Maybelline Insta Glam box which is available online here because it is like just the perfect little kit for any girl to start her makeup journey with .The box actually has three variants- coral, pink and red.
- Maybelline’s New Collosal Kajal: My favourite kajal- i have even started liking it better than my Lancome one!
- A Maybelline Colorshow Nailpolish : The red box has Downtown Red, The coral one has Orange Fix and the Pink one has Fiesty Fuschia
- A lipstick : The red one has burgandy, The Coral one has bronze orange (love this one), the pink one has Forever Plum
- A Maybelline Pop liner : All three boxes have turquoise blue
- Mascara: All three boxes have Maybelline Hyper Curl
- Blush: The red box has creamy cinnamon, the Coral box has fresh coral and the pink one has peachie sweetie!
My box is a mix of all three boxes because it seems Santa gave it a nice little jig (I got this from the brand directlt thats why its not completely color co-ordinated). But those of you who are thinking of buying it- pick up the coral one – the blush fresh coral is gorgeous and bronze orange is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. I recommend it to every Indian girl!!
I just love the whole box, the whole Christmassy feel and how each of these items are really essentials you need and you are getting then at a price that is a total, complete steal!! It is a super, super gift for Christmas. Specially for a teenager or someone whose getting married or even if you just want it for yourself for being a good girl all year long- this is definitely something that is going to bring a smile to whoever unwraps it !!!
Price: Rs 950/-
Buy from www.nykaa.com
Variant i recommend: Coral all the way. The lipstick in the pink one isnt that pretty ! The coral is absolutely perfect! My box is a mix of all three variants
Recommendation: Buy this NOW ! Not only is this the perfect christmas gift, its just a really neat way to get some essentials. Whether you are starting off with makeup or need another one to add in your stash this is definitely a great way to ring in Christmas!
Merry Christmas Everyone !!!
PS: This was sent to me by PR
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.