Watch Me Live on Video !! (Along With Sabyasachi, Anita Dongre , Ambika Pillai & More)

by Mehak Shahani on December 13, 2013

in Uncategorized

Unless you have been living under a rock, you would know about the Google Hangout session that Indianroots.in is organising alongside top wedding designers, makeup artists and wedding bloggers as a Virtual Wedding Show. There are going to be a ton of top professionals there and I shall be answering some questions and just having fun LIVE on Video via Google Hangouts. The link for attending the session is here: Google Hangout Link

The session will be conducted on Monday Morning (16th December) with the schedule given below. I will be in the 11:30 am IST  slot but as you can see some much much more successful and prolific wedding personalities starting early morning !! Do tune in guys – this virtual wedding show is going to be unmissable !!!

The hangout begins with a beauty workshop by celebrity make up artist Anu Kaushik and skin specialist Dr. Varun Katyal followed by trousseau specialist Neeta Lulla. Then we’ll have the girls from Yash Raj Film’s latest fashion venture Diva’ni who will tell you everything you need to know about the latest Bollywood wedding trends. We top that up with a quick interview with the very beautiful and super quirky Masaba and end our first session in Mumbai with the fashion legend and India’s favourite wedding designer Sabyasachi.

The second session will see super sexy Mandira Bedi who’ll tell you how you can strike the perfect balance between work and marriage. This will be followed by a chat with two extremely talented wedding bloggers from Delhi, who have their finger on the pulse of Indian wedding trends and follow that with Ambika Pillai who will meet with 3 young brides-to-be from around India. We have Anita Dongre, the designer behind the very popular Jaipur Bride concept and for the grand finale, we will bring on the pioneer of Indian fashion, Rohit Bal.
Don’t forget to take part in the hourly contests and stay tuned for the big fat giveaway right before the grand finale. You can stand to win some super chic merchandise from our guests.
An NDTV venture, Indianroots launched its website a few months ago and is now delivering some of the most beautiful ethnic products worldwide to over 200 countries. Whether you’re looking for chic designer wear, beautifully handcrafted sarees, intricate jewellery or rustic home décor, Indianroots.com is your one stop shop for everything Indian. And for all the brides-to-be logged on right now, don’t forget to log on to www.indianroots.com after the hangout to go through their specially curated wedding shop which offers some great prices on some the best designer wear.

PS: Im super nervous . Its like LIVE TV. And i hate my voice- i sound like  a man!

Shivi@COSMOCHICS December 13, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Lol….I am sure you don’t sound like a man! You are so pretty and a confident young girl! gd luck :)

Supria December 13, 2013 at 7:44 pm

Good luck Mehak :)
Supria recently posted..OOTD & Current favourite foundationMy Profile

Amani Zaara December 13, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Hehe, all the best dear..
Amani Zaara recently posted..St.Tropez Skin Illuminator in GOLD review n swatchesMy Profile

nidhi December 13, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Looking forward to it Mehak :)
Good luck !
nidhi recently posted..GOSF Nykaa Haul !!!My Profile

Gowthami December 13, 2013 at 9:37 pm
Xuvious December 13, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Ohh I’ll be in office! I might be able to access from my phone. I’ll have to be very very sneaky… ;)
Xuvious recently posted..Schwarzkopf Bonacure Volume Boost ShampooMy Profile

Blushnblossom December 14, 2013 at 12:41 am

I am sure you will have a blast during this session….. and I looking forward to it….. good luck….. love.
Blushnblossom recently posted..HAIR ACCESSORIES : My collectionMy Profile

Tashu December 14, 2013 at 1:39 am

Another feather in the cap gurrlll
M sure u gonna rock
All the best

Meghana December 14, 2013 at 3:47 am

:D. I am sure u don’t sound like a man. You are one super lady I have seen. wishing u loads of luck. :)
Meghana recently posted..Strawberry Smoothie RecipeMy Profile

Sumathi December 14, 2013 at 1:41 pm

I have just been praying that something important doesn’t come up that day.. Looking forward to participate.. Very excited.
I’m sure you would sound great. Good luck! looking forward to see you :)
See how famous you are that all the girls here are more excited about seeing you than Sabyasachi or other designers :)
Sumathi recently posted..”My Luscious Lips” Contest: Entry 3 – LikhithaMy Profile

Arzoo December 14, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Hehe you are so funny, sounds like a man, nope :P lots of wishes.
Arzoo recently posted..Montagne Jeunesse Very Berry Ultra Moisturising and Cleansing Mask ReviewMy Profile

Tiny December 14, 2013 at 4:56 pm

oh :( i wud be at ofc..have to figure out smtn :-O !!
Tiny recently posted..Recent tryst with Jabong.com :)My Profile

shikha December 16, 2013 at 8:11 am

can you believe they are having “techincal issues”. We’ve all been waiting since 6:30! been almost 2 hrs. So sad, you would’ve thought they would figured out these basics at least after all that hype! Hope we get to hear you Mehak, was really looking forward to you and the whole show :?

Ashima December 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm

You were awesome Mehak! Loved your make up, your outfit and your answers! PERFECT is the word!
P.S. – You didn’t even remotely sound like a man! :)