A Bridal Beauty Timeline : Must Read !

by Mehak Shahani on January 5, 2014

in Bridal Blog

I saw this super fun, Bridal beauty Timeline at pinterest and thought you guys MUST take a look. Brides to be getting married- give this a dekko! This has been created by Brittanykimmel.com which is a fun international beauty blog run by esthetician Brittany Kimmel!

Fullscreen capture 05-01-2014 122114.bmp

Fullscreen capture 05-01-2014 122118.bmp

bridal-beauty-tracker (2)

bridal-beauty-tracker (3)

bridal-beauty-tracker (4)

Screen Captures2

bridal-beauty-tracker (7)

Super useful for all you girls getting married. If i were to recount the run up to my own wedding , i definitely did not have a stress relieving routine in place- i was more stressed than ever ! I also did not try out different hairstyles which i think was a major miss- i definitely should have tested what kind of bun would look good on me (Honestly i thought there were just one type). Apart from that, i also didnt do pre-bridals but i didn’t need to because of my moms super awesome home made glow recipes !!! (Milk, Bread to soften the skin and a thick paste of Besan, Turmeric, Lime Juice and Curd that was plastered all over me and scrubbed off to release skin that (im not exaggerating) glowed like lightbulbs !!!

PS: If you are a bride to be getting married soon then write in to peachesandblush (at) gmail (dot) com if you want us to feature your shopping experiences and the run up to the weddin

Arzoo January 5, 2014 at 6:31 pm

It is quite good, I liked the easy pattern it is written in and the chart, bookmarking it for future.
Arzoo recently posted..Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Lightening Lotion ReviewMy Profile

Xuvious January 5, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Yep, super handy. It’s a hassle to know what to prioritize at a given moment.
Xuvious recently posted..Just Swatches : Zoya Nail PolishesMy Profile

Rashmi January 5, 2014 at 6:55 pm

Lovely post….:-)…important points to be remembered by each and every would be bride….:-)
Rashmi recently posted..Street Wear True Color Blush Plush Plum ReviewMy Profile

Gowthami January 5, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this post, :)
Gowthami recently posted..Instagram Photos! Week #1My Profile

Mayuri January 6, 2014 at 12:13 am

amazing post!! very informative.. :)
Mayuri recently posted..Review: Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil in shade Metal Brown: Perfect brown!My Profile

Bhuvana January 6, 2014 at 12:17 am

Awesome post :) Oh my god where we your before 6 months :( :( . I’m already married :)
Bhuvana recently posted..Himalaya Anti dandruff hair cream reviewMy Profile

Meghana January 6, 2014 at 6:15 am

nice one. I am already married. :P
Meghana recently posted..Best of Patanjali Products – Skin, Hair and Health CareMy Profile

Manasi January 6, 2014 at 10:32 am

Nice…. :) I will keep this in mind :)
Manasi recently posted..Chocolate Orange peel : RecipeMy Profile

Shikha January 6, 2014 at 1:23 pm

These home made uptans really work like wonder.. however I still feel pre-bridal session are important.. I am running around and my schedule is becoming hectic.. Last week I went for Body massage an SPA.. I swear it was so relaxing.. Now I need a BREAK from office, shopping and just pamper myself. Most important spend some more time with family..
Shikha recently posted..Gift Packaging is a creativityMy Profile

supria January 6, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Where were you when I was getting married???!!!
supria recently posted..Clarins Extra Comfort Cleansing Cream – RAVE!!!My Profile

Blushnblossom January 6, 2014 at 5:32 pm

So informative…… going to send this post link to my cousin sis who is getting married this year.
Blushnblossom recently posted..THE BODY SHOP HONEYMANIA LIP BALM : ReviewMy Profile

redity January 6, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Great tip to follow!
Lucky are the girls who get 5-6 months to plan, unlike me who got only 3-4 months, and boy it was hectic.
redity recently posted..Chokha – Baked BrinjalMy Profile

Preeti January 8, 2014 at 10:14 am

Indeed! I got just 2 months. I met his parents in July and September mid was the marriage! It was hectic but I allowed mom to take most of the decisions (after my approvals though) since I worked in a different city and the marriage was in a different one. I arrived like a guest 3 days before the actual marriage date! ;)

kiransingh January 7, 2014 at 10:35 am

Great post dear :)
kiransingh recently posted..Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Lip gloss Mirrored Mauve ReviewMy Profile

Amani Zaara January 8, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Extremely useful post.. Love it!!
Amani Zaara recently posted..Avon Rose Petal Whitening Mask ReviewMy Profile