Filmfare Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Who Wore What !

by Mehak Shahani on January 26, 2014

in Celebrity

filmfare-awards-2014-red-carpet-photos

Photos courtesy IBN Live

The Filmfare awards happened a couple of days back and Instagram was flooded with images from the show.

Deepika Padukone stood out for me in a gold , metallic Gaurav Gupta. I love this girls style. I love how she takes risks and she may fail at times, but most of the time she comes up tops! She looks a bit like a golden statue herself doesnt she??

Priyanka Chopra wore Mc Queen with  exaggerated pockets. She looked nice! I know i can never wear a gown like that, the pockets would just keep distracting me ! Yeah thats the real reason- not because I cannot afford Mc Queen you know :p

Neha Dhupia- always an utter delight to watch! LOVED what she wore- an Anju Modi skirt with a crop sleevless black top! Stunning , and a look that can work for award functions, weddings, dinner you name it !

I have no idea why, but this Swapnil Shinde thing on Prachi Desai looks like a wedding cake gone wrong. There is SO much going on here, or maybe she didnt style it right? I don’t know i just feel like shutting that slit up  and removing half of those ruffles!

filmfare-awards-2014-red-carpet-photos1-001

Huma Qureshi- I love this girl so I am a bit biased but she was looking adorable in a Gauri & Nainika. Wish she has nude pumps on though!

Iv been waiting to see someone apart from Sonam in Anamika Khanna’s Couture Collection and Karisma Kapoor killed  it ! I dont love the way that pant/skirt thing fits, but overall so super chic!

Not feeling this Gaurav Gupta silver gown on Aditi Rao Hydari. At all. Proportion wise, something just looks off.

Kalki Koechlin was in Sabyasachi Couture ! I think she could have styled this a tad better. Hair to one side in a low bun maybe

And thats a wrap with who wore what at the Filmare Awards 2014. Who were you favourites? !

krithi January 26, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I only liked Karishma’s dress
seriously awesome
krithi recently posted..EOS Lip Balm Sweet Mint ReviewMy Profile

Sumathi January 26, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I looove Deepika’s dress. She looks gorgeous. I like the fact that she experiments.
Neha dhupia also looks good. I don’t like Karishma’s outfit though. There’s just too much for me.
If Prachi Desai coverd up that slit and removed those ruffles, then I think the dress would have looked much better.
I’m just getting ready for the filmfare. There’s a fight for the remote about to start at my place :P
Sumathi recently posted..Weekend with the Blogger 2: PlansMy Profile

Anuradha January 26, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Deepika all the way!! Priyanka next, followed by Kalki.. Huma’s gown is tad solid and looks kinda boring-it will take a lot of bling to jazz this dresss up I guess!
Always enjoy reading/writing these posts :) :)
Anuradha recently posted..Be Talk : The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil ReviewMy Profile

Tiny January 26, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Kalki,Huma,Deepika,Neha In the order I liked the Outfits !!
Tiny recently posted..Empties Post : 2013 !My Profile

Ritu TheIndianBeautyBlog January 26, 2014 at 8:43 pm

loved Deepika’s styling to the core! <3
Ritu TheIndianBeautyBlog recently posted..Style Watch: Filmfare awards 2014- Best dressed bollywood actressesMy Profile

Shikha January 26, 2014 at 9:44 pm

wedding cake gone wrong.. your so funny.. I like Priyanka Dress and Deepika looks good and Neha’s skirt is pretty..
Shikha recently posted..10 days to Go……. Reverse Count Down begingsMy Profile

Harine January 26, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Love Neha Dhupia & Deepika.. She s stunner always..
Harine recently posted..Kurumba Maldives Honeymoon – Day 3 and 4My Profile

Bhuvana January 26, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Love Deepika and Huma :)
Bhuvana recently posted..Himalaya anti hair fall hair oil reviewMy Profile

Karishma January 26, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Deepika and Huma!

deepti January 27, 2014 at 12:27 am

Loved Neha dhupia nd priyanka. Dont like karishma’s dress, too much lace going on..
deepti recently posted..MAC Lustre Lipstick in ‘See Sheer’My Profile

Swati January 27, 2014 at 12:56 am

I loved Neha Dhupia and Deepika! So gorgeous
Swati recently posted..L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique : ReviewMy Profile

Supria January 27, 2014 at 6:03 am

Deepika always looks so runway ready, love her!
Supria recently posted..The Perfect Lip GlossMy Profile

Marathi Weddings January 27, 2014 at 8:46 am

Neha – Deepika – I loved. Prachi- Aditi – Thumbs down!
Marathi Weddings recently posted..My Wedding Photobook: Part 2 Yellow saree OOTDMy Profile

coralcrue January 27, 2014 at 8:57 am

I love this post. I took a second look after you mentioned Dpka looked like a golden statue herself and wow!! bang on!!! she really did!!! she has that curvy figure you see in those statuettes they hold. :)
coralcrue recently posted..Newby of London Saffron Tea ReviewMy Profile

Vineetha January 27, 2014 at 9:26 am

Loved Neha Dhupia’s attire :-)
Vineetha recently posted..Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Scandal Review, SwatchesMy Profile

Manasi January 27, 2014 at 9:57 am

Dp looks Stunning!!
Manasi recently posted..The Nature’s Co. Valentine Special Beauty Wish BoxMy Profile

esha January 27, 2014 at 10:55 am

Deepika and priyanka luk gorgeous as usual and so does Neha!!!
btwn removing the ruffles from Prachi’s dress wont be a gud idea Mehak :P ;)

thatchamkeelastitch January 27, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Neha Dhupia, Karishma Kapoor and Deepika Padukone seriously killed it! And Huma, I love this lady! :)
thatchamkeelastitch recently posted..Work Style – Kundan WorkMy Profile

theblahqueen January 27, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Love Kalki’s dress !!! Beautiful
theblahqueen recently posted..Violet and Gold Festive Nail Art TutorialMy Profile

Gauri January 27, 2014 at 5:53 pm

Great post!!! I ♥ Priyanka’s & Kalki’s outfit x
Gauri recently posted..Sweet & Flirty Valentine’s Day Budget Makeup TutorialMy Profile

Niharika January 27, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Loved Sonali Bendre’s , Amrita Rav’s attire.. Shabana Azmi’s hair do was chic and nice.. :)

Rashmi January 27, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Priyanka and Deepika are looking stunning…:-)..Karisma and Neha Dupia are also looking gorgeous in their respective outfits…:-) <3
Rashmi recently posted..Street Wear Color Rich Lip Gloss Chocolate Fondue 07 ReviewMy Profile

Arzoo January 27, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I loved what Deepika and Priyanka was wearing, they were looking outrageous :)
Arzoo recently posted..Tutorial of Smokey Eyes for Valentines DayMy Profile

megs January 28, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Priyanka, Karishma, Neha and Huma look stunning!! btw Huma’s gown reminds me of your blue pullover you posted few days back..!

Amani Zara January 28, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Dee pika looks gorgeous ..

Shreya January 28, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Deepika looks like a true diva …. Black lady with a Golden beauty !

Nigar January 29, 2014 at 7:15 am

I adore Neha’s skirt! And Deepika, as usual, is stunning. Girl crush anyone?