Madhuri Dixit in Dedh Ishqiya : !

by Mehak Shahani on January 12, 2014

in Celebrity

madhuri-dixit-dedh-ishqiya

Madhuri Dixit Outfits in Dedh Ishqiya

Apart from the chocolate flavoured popcorn (Have you guys tried 4700 BC flavoured popcorn) which was my favourite thing about Dedh Ishqiya , my second favourite   today was all the gorgeous clothing of Madhuri Dixit !!! My third was Huma Qureshi and Madhuri themselves, but that’s a different post all together.

Styled by Payal Saluja and in outfits by what looked like Abu Jani, Sabyasachi, Meera & Muzaffar Ali , Madhuri looked completely the part of a Begum, and with that undefinable Madhuri Poise and ‘Nazakhat’ that only she can bring. But seriously, LOVED the outfits- she wore mostly sharara’s with a Jhoomar and there was a beautiful green one just when she enters the movie. There was also a gorgeous pastel pink saree with chikan work (very Maharani Gayatri Devi) and a pink and silver sharara- all of which i cant seem to get pictures of. I for one am a huge fan of Pakistan Sillhouettes and if you are getting married soon, then dont forget to include these in your bridal trousseau

madhuri-dixit

madhuri-dixit-1

Madhuri Dixit Makeup in Dedh Ishqiya
The makeup was actually quite heavy throughout the film, with bronze eyeshadow swept over the lid and slightly smudged kohl on upper and lower lash line and very obviously long, false eyelashes. Minimal Blush, a lot of highlighting and she wore a dark, deep red lip (a retro red like Mac Viva Glam 1 or Dubonnet)  as well as a lighter everyday plum kind of lip ( Mac Twig Lipstick  or Faces Satin Matte Jazzberry Jam) .

Lisha January 12, 2014 at 9:39 pm
Meghana January 12, 2014 at 10:02 pm

natural beauty she is. I have always been a fan of madhuri
Meghana recently posted..Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Wild Card Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Zaina January 12, 2014 at 10:12 pm

We watched this movie yesterday, man Madhuri gets more beautiful with every passing day.
Zaina recently posted..Revlon Colorstay One Stroke Defining eyeliner – Blackest Black and Blooming BlueMy Profile

Swati January 12, 2014 at 11:41 pm

I need to see this movie soon….just for her and the outfits!
Swati recently posted..Maybelline Eye Studio Vivid and Smooth Liner Peacock Green : ReviewMy Profile

Mayuri January 13, 2014 at 12:21 am
Karishma January 13, 2014 at 3:05 am

She is gorgeous! I do think I am going to skip this movie though, already have so many movies on my list that I have not watched yet.
Karishma recently posted..January HaulMy Profile

Supria January 13, 2014 at 3:10 am

She is such a gorgeous woman! Love her poise and of course the outfits!
Supria recently posted..Shopping the sales – Clothing HaulMy Profile

Suchie January 13, 2014 at 8:21 am

Remember Mar daala? Pakistani Silhouettes take a whole new level on Madhuri. Simply gorgeous!!

Abhilasha January 13, 2014 at 8:25 am

I wasnt a big Madhuri fan when she was younger..I could not really understand what the fuss around her was all about..I guess I was also too young to appreciate her
But now…oh my God..she is so beautiful n so talented..her dance her expressions her every move is talent..
she can express so much just through her eyes..she talks even through her fingers..
yeah iv become a big fan even though iv not seen the movie yet :)
Love
Abhilasha recently posted..Leather Look Pants And Animal Print AccentsMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS January 13, 2014 at 9:44 am

She was just an actress for me but actually got to know her potential after watching the film “Hum aapke hai kaun”, Then saw rest of her movies like parinda, dil and sajan and loved her acting skills as well as beauty!
Devdas made me fall in love with her all over again!!!
Want to see how she is in this one!

Shikha January 13, 2014 at 10:19 am

She is so graceful and her smile and way she talks with her eyes is amazing
Shikha recently posted..My Wedding Lehenga- Part 1My Profile

Clothes and Creativity January 13, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Don’t know how good the film is, but Madhuri looks gorgeous!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..What’s In My Bag: New VideoMy Profile

Manali January 13, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Agree…. She looks dvine in the movie… I also loved the pink anarkali Huma wore in her opening scene and the golden anarkali madhuri wears while dancing ….. I m totally in love the whole old world charm thing going on in the movie….!!!!
Manali recently posted..Corporate Dressing…..with a twistMy Profile

Krithi January 13, 2014 at 10:17 pm

she looks very gorgeous
Krithi recently posted..M.A.C RiRi Heart RiRi Woo Lipstick Give-AwayMy Profile

Blushnblossom January 13, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Wow…… she is looking so gorgeous and her outfits are breathtaking. I love sharara…… all the outfits are so preetyyyy……. love all the outfits.
Blushnblossom recently posted..THE WEIGHT LOSS DIARIES : First three days….. FAIL AND GUILT !!My Profile

Bhuvana January 13, 2014 at 11:20 pm

she is gorgeous :)
Bhuvana recently posted..Veeram for all THALA fans :)My Profile

Arzoo January 13, 2014 at 11:41 pm

Madhuri looks awesome in this movie.
Arzoo recently posted..Montagne Jeunesse Amore Rose Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque ReviewMy Profile

Jyoti January 14, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I have seen the first day first show of this movie, simply because for Madhuri :) I love her and she is my all time favorite actress :) I must say that she is getting more beautiful with each passing day :)
Jyoti recently posted..Hollywood Celebrities With and Without Photoshop | True Magic:)My Profile

Tara January 14, 2014 at 4:34 pm

How was the movie?
Tara recently posted..OOTD – Blue & TealMy Profile

Tara January 14, 2014 at 4:33 pm

My newest amuse these days….she looks gorgeous :)

Tara January 14, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Muse*

Amani Zaara January 16, 2014 at 6:17 am

Madurai is amazing but yes these dresses were amazing..
Amani Zaara recently posted..My Sleek HaulMy Profile