The Best Lip Balms in India: P&B Panel

by Mehak Shahani on January 10, 2014

in Features, Lip Products, lipbalm, Reviews, The Panel

The Best Lip Balms in India

We are clutching our overcoats tightly and zipping up our boots because Brrrr its cold in here. Though ofcourse, not as cold as what i am seeing photos of in Chicago- Oh my god ! It seems like the Ice Age has become a reality there. Anyway, Chicago or New Delhi every winter deserves two things – a good, sturdy lip balm and a pair of killer winter boots !

The Clinique Chubby Sticks as well as the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms are keeping me hydrated this winter. The chubby sticks are actually super moisturizing, even though the color payoff isnt what i wanted and the Maybelline Baby Lips is a total favourite of mine ! Adore everything from the cutesy packaging to the flavours. I really want to try the Nivea Lip Butters though- they sound super yum ! Also have been wanting to try that EOS Balm – the egg shaped one everyone is raving about for ages!!

Im using the Body Shop Natural Lip Roll on in Orange. Its more of a lip oil than a lip balm strictly, but its super moisturising and not thick and waxy like balms so it totally works!

Im using Maybelline Baby Lips in Mango Pie and Vaseline Original Lip Therapy

There are these Vaseline Lip Therapy Tubs you get in Boots- one is flavoured with creme brulee, one is called Paint the town red etc. I used those usually. But now in India, the Nivea Lip Butters are also great !

Krithi January 10, 2014 at 8:58 pm

I like maybelline baby lips and nivea ones :)
Krithi recently posted..Revlon Lash Potion Mascara -Blackened BrownMy Profile

ishu January 10, 2014 at 9:20 pm

I like DIOR lip balm and MAC lip balm. I have tried so many other lip balms and i always go back to them.

Maitreyee January 10, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Forest essentials narangi juice at night and also during the day. Super absorbing and light. Also detanning. :-)

Arzoo January 10, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Maybelline ones are everyone’s favorite, I too love it and Nivea butters, great for the price.
Arzoo recently posted..Oriflame Nature Secrets Wheat and Coconut Shampoo ReviewMy Profile

Sheena January 10, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I love the chubby sticks!! They are surprisingly moisturizing and give a nice sheen. They are hands down my favorite lip product.
Sheena recently posted..Ferry me for a penny…My Profile

Xuvious January 10, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Nivea, L’occitane ones are good. I did get eos this time! Love it, it’s so cute! ^_^
Xuvious recently posted..Toni & Guy Heat Protection MistMy Profile

Bhuvana January 11, 2014 at 12:59 am

I adore maybelline baby lips :) They are must for winter
Bhuvana recently posted..Make the stress go away !My Profile

Amani Zaara January 11, 2014 at 1:45 am

I like maybelline baby lips.. They super cute n hydrating..
Amani Zaara recently posted..MUA haulMy Profile

Archana January 11, 2014 at 4:48 am

If you have someone visiting from the US, ask them to get the Rosebud Salve lip balm. It is amazing – one of the few products which have actually justified all the hype. I currently have my smoothest, softest and least-discolored lips ever. Love, love, love it! It comes either in a tin (original style of packaging) or in a tube. I own the tin and even having to wash my hands (for hygiene reasons) before use is still worth it.

Archana January 11, 2014 at 4:51 am

I just realized I sound like a commercial for Rosebud salve above :-|. Seriously though, it really is a great lip-balm!

shakun January 11, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I have to second that, it is an amazing product.

Meghana January 11, 2014 at 5:02 am

every body seems to like maybeline baby lips. they are a good choice.
Meghana recently posted..Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Wild Card Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS January 11, 2014 at 9:39 am

It would be Nivea and vaseline for me! They are great …do there work brilliantly and are economical buy too!

Vipra S January 11, 2014 at 10:43 am

Maybelline Baby Lips are My Favorite :) – I’m currently using my 11th stick :D

Gowthami January 11, 2014 at 11:06 am

I love Nivea lip balms! Not heavy and moisturising!
Gowthami recently posted..Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask ReviewMy Profile

Sumathi January 11, 2014 at 11:21 am

I love Nivea Lip balms and Maybelline baby lips.. When I’m at home I usually slather my lips with Vaseline. I can’t live without Vaseline during winters :)
Sumathi recently posted..Dress It Up! Interview AppropriateMy Profile

Vineetha January 11, 2014 at 1:31 pm

MAC Lip Conditioner all the way!
Vineetha recently posted..MAC Huggable Lipcolor Red Necessity Review, SwatchesMy Profile

Supria January 11, 2014 at 2:22 pm

My fav is the uriage barriedem. But right now the By Terry opaque de rose has become a firm fav, it really moisturises the heck out of my lips, I only apply it once and my lips stay soft and supple the whole day!!! I have chronic lip dryness and nothing performs so well.
Supria recently posted..Rediscovery – MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation & OOTDMy Profile

fiona furtado January 11, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Maybelline baby lips neon rose and kiehls lip balm…
fiona furtado recently posted..MAC Divine Night Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos ~ Tonight’s Temptation: ReviewMy Profile

Swati January 11, 2014 at 11:28 pm

I love Nivea twist up tubes and Maybelline baby lips! :)

Sangeeta January 12, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I am currently loving TBS warm vanilla vanilla sugar lip balm.
Sangeeta recently posted..TRESemmé: Keratin Smooth ConditionerMy Profile

Blushnblossom January 13, 2014 at 8:43 pm

In winters i seriously need lip balm and lip butters for my dry and chapped lips and my favourite is TBS Honeymania lip balm and also nivea lip butter
Blushnblossom recently posted..NIVEA LIP BUTTER RASPBERRY ROSE : ReviewMy Profile

Vineeta January 13, 2014 at 8:45 pm

SUGAR ROSÉ lip balm is like my “lipsoul-mate”. Got it as a gift from Sephora in US; wish it comes to India.
Nothing can be compared to this dream balm that heals, protects and is absolitely lipsmacking!