Juhi Chawla on Coffee With Karan : In SVA

by mehak on February 23, 2014

in Celebrity, Fashion

So Juhi Chawla was a childhood favourite and till today her voice has this kind of giggly ring to it that it makes me smile !!! (When I was a kid, Hum Hain Rahee Pyar ke was like ultimate movie for me) I am watching her on Koffee with Karan right now and she is sitting right next to Madhuri Dixit  (who is looking gorgeous but very shaadi like) , while Juhi looks very chic and gorgeous. By the way- who did her hair and makeup its absolutely stunning !! Those curls- I want !

Juhi Chawla on Coffee-Karan-Red-Anarkali-jacket

She is by the way, wearing SVA by Sonam and Paras Modi who are part of the Bridal Gallery of our new Wedding Website Wed Me Good ! Lowe this piece- wish we had it in our gallery tooo!

red-juhi-jacket-anarkali1

Madhuri Dixit is in a gorgeous white and pink sari too! I love all her saris- they are totally stunning each an every one of them!

juhi-coffe-karanThose curls !!! I would kill for hair like that. Do you guys think those are extensions??? If yes tell me where I can get them an I shall go now!!!

Also the center slit is very flattering on her.  The color has come off as a more of a wine in these pictures but its a gorgeous true red raw silk on television !Plus that peep of blue through the brick red is super effective as well! Love the splattered leaf motifs on the jacket as well.

Sumathi February 23, 2014 at 10:31 pm

She was my fav too.. And hum hain raahi pyaar ke was the ultimate movie for me too.. Infact I enjoy watching that movie even today :) So fun :)
Her curls did look great, but I think they are extensions cos I recently saw her in some other even and the hair wasn’t this long.
Sumathi recently posted..Weekend With The Blogger 3: What’s Keeping Me BusyMy Profile

bharati February 23, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Agreed… She looked so gorgeous! Madhuri looked graceful like always but juhi stole the shoe with that lovely blue and red combination! The jacket royal yet stylish

Gayathri February 24, 2014 at 12:17 am

I love her hair too.. Looks damn gorgeous !! Did u see the back of the jacket?? I swooned.. Absolutely stunning :)

Preeti Kaur February 24, 2014 at 12:18 am

She is looking gorgeous as usual. I love the combo of red and blue and she carried it even more beautifully
Preeti Kaur recently posted..ELF Studio Blush Pink Passion ReviewMy Profile

Meghana February 24, 2014 at 1:07 am

I love madhuri’s saree. And the details on juhi’s collar is amazingly beautiful
Meghana recently posted..Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Vineetha February 24, 2014 at 6:39 am

I am loving that Saree on Madhuri! :-)
Vineetha recently posted..NARS Matte Multiple Siam Review, SwatchesMy Profile

Swastika February 24, 2014 at 8:18 am

Me think those are extensions..I totally loved her dress ..it is one fab outfit

Soujanya February 24, 2014 at 9:07 am

I liked Juhi’s outfit a lot, very royal and quite different than a saree or an anakali. But I am totally partial towards Madhuri. She just glows man :)
Soujanya recently posted..Andaman – How and how muchMy Profile

Tiny February 24, 2014 at 9:46 am

I have been a fan of Juhi for a long time and KWK was such a nice treat to all I bet…she was pretty open and sweet with her answers where I felt Madhuri bit stuck up with lot of attitude (she looked gorgeous though!)..
I loved here curls too…think they are extensions…
Tiny recently posted..Jan ’14 : What all I have used Up.My Profile

Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup February 24, 2014 at 10:13 am

Both the ladies look oh so gorgeous. BTW my mom has the same cream and pink saree that Mads is wearing! :p She bought it from Meena Bazar!
Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup recently posted..MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review & SwatchMy Profile

MissBoPeep February 24, 2014 at 11:22 am

Love Madhuri’s sari. Elegant and poise.
Juhi’s dress is good too. Very regal. But that woman cant stop overacting even when she smiles. Artificial as ever.
BTW extensions you will get it in Beauty Center – Mumbai
MissBoPeep recently posted..Organize your Junk Jewellery . Here is what I do.My Profile

Manasi February 24, 2014 at 11:34 am

stunning!!
Manasi recently posted..Three Easy Beauty Tips #1My Profile

laks February 24, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Juhi Chawla is my favorite too :* . She is too charming and full of life. Madhuri’s every single outfit is stunning <3
laks recently posted..Contest 2 – Win MAC lipstick !My Profile

mily February 24, 2014 at 12:40 pm

i dont know if its just me but juhi was a bit uncomfortable yesterday at KWK..she was looking so uncomfortable and made-up than the usual chirpy she is known for..she was looking angry even during the ranveer dance…but both were looking gorgeous in their outfits!

mehak February 24, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Haha i agree a little bit..
her expression was a bit forced but her words were like yuayieee and im so happy..it was looking funyny

Shikha February 24, 2014 at 2:11 pm

I used to love her the way she used to say HUM and her smile is beautiful.. :)
Shikha recently posted..A preview of Sagan outfit and mehendi…. Today is D-dayMy Profile

thatchamkeelastitch February 24, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Loved her in the show! She was so honest, and seemed so down to earth. And she did look super chic. Very subtle, yet classy outfit.
thatchamkeelastitch recently posted..Kajol In A Black Sabyasachi SareeMy Profile

Rashmi February 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm

She is so cute….Juhi and Madhuri both are my all time favourite…:-)
Rashmi recently posted..Joy Skin Fruits Oil Control Face Wash Review, Swatches And PicturesMy Profile

Supria February 24, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Love Madhuri’s sari, but she seems to always wear similar stuff. Love Juhi too :)
Supria recently posted..Empties and their replacements!My Profile

krithi February 24, 2014 at 8:53 pm

i dont think so those r extension
they looks so natural to me
and i have similar hair :P
krithi recently posted..Pop Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara ReviewMy Profile

Bhuvana February 24, 2014 at 10:00 pm

love her hair style. But Love the saree on madhuri and both are super cute :)
Bhuvana recently posted..Best couple Contest !!My Profile

Mayuri February 24, 2014 at 10:59 pm

both the divas look gorgeous!!! loved Juhi’s hair <3
Mayuri recently posted..Review: Sunsilk Co-creations Perfect Straight Shampoo – Currently Loving!My Profile

fiona March 1, 2014 at 9:23 am

I found both of them very gorgeous….I felt juhi was more honest and maduri was being the diplomat