Mac Presh out Eyeshadow Pallette
Is there something known as a quarter life crisis? You know like when you just feel like doing nothing, and you feel bored and listless and like there has to be more to life than what it is right now? I think Im going through something like that at the moment – and everyday its the little things that can cheer me up. Like the glitter in this Presh out eyeshadow quad from Riri Hearts Mac, makes you feel like a party girl ! (Even though at the moment I feel like a laying in bed all day girl)
5 colors from top to bottom (or left to right if you may):
1. The top color is a silvery, pale highlighting shade
2. The second shade is a glittery, molten gold. The base is sheer and it feels almost like a cream eyeshadow but dries to a powder- its a clear base with gold glitter kind of shade
3. The third color is a champagne sort of glittery color. Again, clear base but with pink champagne glitter
4. The fourth color is a darkened silver grey
5. The last color is a beautiful, deep, rich brown. It is super soft, blendable and pigmented
All the shades work pretty well together actually , and they are all super pigmented (except for the two glitter shades which are sheer colors – so you dont get any colors from them). If you are someone who is a party girl then this Presh Out Eyeshadow Quad is for you. But if you are a more subtle, neutrals sort of a girl..this wont really rock your world
Recommendation: If you love glitter, then the Mac Presh Out eyeshadow quad is just right for you- its like the ultimate Saturday night clubbing accessory (apart from your boyfriend ofcourse ;) If you are a neutrals girl however, steer clear !!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.