Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khol Swatches

by mehak on February 5, 2014

in Eye Products, Maybelline, Reviews

maybelline-color-show-crayon-khol Cheap Item numbers always get me. The latest one is ‘Maine maari Entry aur dil ne bajai ghanti’ ..or something on those lines and for the life of me I cannot stop singing it . (It can lead to really embarassing situations in front of your direct reports at work). Another thing I cannot for the life of me stop doing- checking out all the cool  new stuff Maybelline has to offer these days. Specially these new Color Show Crayon Khols !! Twist up, rectractable eyeliners in a bunch of summery colors.

On the extreme left is Noble Purple which is a pretty, vibrant bluish purple with turquoise shimmer. This kind of a color, we Indian girls can just lap up because it looks gorgeous against brown eyes

The blue stroke is Ocean Blue, which is a bright postman blue like i like to call it. This is pretty but a tad too light. Bobbi Browns rule of thumb- always wear eyeliner in the same intensity of your eye color, not lighter

The third is SHiney Beige and has been reviewed already over here – Maybelline Shiney Beige Crayon Khol

The last is Light Peacock Green which is a great color if you have hazel or lighter eyes.

All of these cost Rs 325 and can be bought on Nykaa! Which one is your favourite?

maybelline-color-show-crayon-khol2

Gowthami February 5, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Purple and beige absolutely!! xo :)
Gowthami recently posted..Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF 40 ReviewMy Profile

Bhuvana February 5, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Purple is awesome :) I will surely skip the blue ones
Bhuvana recently posted..Tip: Cuticle careMy Profile

WMG_Wedding Blog February 5, 2014 at 11:29 pm

The purple looks gorgeous !! Similar to prunella from Colorbar?
WMG_Wedding Blog recently posted..Ensemble Now has a Manish Malhotra Shop in Shop !My Profile

Rashmi February 6, 2014 at 12:51 am

Well I like purple shade the most..:-)
Rashmi recently posted..Go For A Romantic Rose Nail Art This ValentineMy Profile

Embellished February 6, 2014 at 1:29 am

The beige looks like the most wearable of the lot. Are these all the shades they’ve released?
Embellished recently posted..On My Face: Daytime NeutralsMy Profile

Vineetha February 6, 2014 at 9:12 am

The purple one is really pretty! BTW I just googled that song u mentioned. Kind of liked it too ;-)
Vineetha recently posted..Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Radiant Magenta Review, SwatchesMy Profile

D's Mom February 6, 2014 at 9:49 am

The purple one definitely :)
D’s Mom recently posted..Of Cows, Prayers and Some D-DhamakaMy Profile

Xuvious February 6, 2014 at 10:03 am

Purple one is good but I’m always drawn to bright blues!
Xuvious recently posted..Urban Decay Woodstock EyeshadowMy Profile

Sumathi February 6, 2014 at 10:49 am

I really like the purple and beige. Beige would be an awesome highlighter I guess..
And I too can’t stop singing tune maari entriyan. Whenever that song comes on a channel I increase the volume and blame it on my little niece saying she likes the song :P
Sumathi recently posted..The Beauty ObsessionMy Profile

Bonny February 6, 2014 at 11:17 am

Thanks..I will take the purple ones.

Manasi February 6, 2014 at 11:22 am

Love The shades!!
Manasi recently posted..Fashion at Ahana Deol MarriageMy Profile

Clothes and Creativity February 6, 2014 at 11:26 am

Even I’ve been crushing on the same song! Haha!
All the shades look good and the beige one can be used beautifully as a highlighter. But I like postman blue a lot.
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..My First Haul Video: Clothing and AccessoriesMy Profile

Supria February 6, 2014 at 3:04 pm

They all look super pretty. I particularly love the purple and the beige.
Supria recently posted..Clarins Beauty Flash BalmMy Profile

Mayuri February 6, 2014 at 4:10 pm

I have ordered ocean blue and beige online.. lets see how they work for me.. they look so gorgeous in the swatches :D
Mayuri recently posted..Review, Swatches, LOTD, FOTD: Deborah Rosetto Atomic Red Lipstick in Mat 01My Profile

theblahqueen February 6, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Omg I love these, specially the purple !!! Ordering it right away
theblahqueen recently posted..Tutorial : Green Smokey EyesMy Profile

Aditi February 6, 2014 at 9:44 pm

I didn’t like the green at all :/ the beige is very pretty but it doesn’t score that well in the pigmentation dept right? I liked purple the best :D
Aditi recently posted..How to make your eyelashes longer and thicker: easy tips that WORK!My Profile

Shrutika February 6, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Haha.. Srsly Me too love Tune maari entiyaan ..evrytym our bio teacher enters the class we sing it ..Lol :P..Cant stop…lovely swatches i have beige n purple

Snneha February 7, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I soooo wanna get the beige & purple one !!

Snneha February 7, 2014 at 2:04 pm

luvd d way you started this post Mehak :)
Snneha recently posted..Valentines special… Pink Shaded NailsMy Profile

Arzoo February 7, 2014 at 9:44 pm

I loved the purple one, will be getting that one.
Arzoo recently posted..Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturising Creme ReviewMy Profile