Maybelline Color Show Crayon Kohl Review Shiny Beige
Here comes another gorgeous color from Maybelline’s latest launch in India. It’s very surprising that Maybelline actually launched these in India before it probably launched it elsewhere in the world. But sadly, Maybelline again cheats us out of our socks as it launched a very disappointing number of shades as compared to the original number involved. Anyhoo, presenting Maybelline Color Show Crayon Kohl in Shiny Beige.
Product Description: Brighter and bolder colours in an eye liner.
What is it? High intensity now in a liner! Brighter and bolder colours in an eye liner.
Why will it work?
- Bold Color pigments creates high colour impact
- High crystalline wax: keeps the colours from fading and keeps the liner smudge-proof and long lasting
Packaging: The Maybelline color show crayon khol comes in a retractable packaging which I love for its no mess, hassle free and no wastage product. A standard black body with a color coded cap makes my life so much easier when searching for this one amidst my pencil stash. No danger of travel disasters with this one as the cap fits like second skin and closes with a resounding click. Keeps our bags healthy
Does Shiny Beige Deliver: I am being absurdly honest and let me tell you, I have not come across any perfect n*de color for our waterlines. Either the n*des turn out to be muddy or too weirdly white or pink for most of our Indian skin tones. Shiny Beige, I was skeptical about the shiny part. I mean waterline kohl just cannot be shiny can it…?? Do you think I liked it?? Read on..!!
First off, it’s not the jhatak matak shimmer or out and out glitter. It’s a subtle satiny sheen which does not at all look odd but in fact brightens up your eyes and who doesn’t want doe eyes. Maybelline Color Show Crayon Khol Shiny Beige is a satin beige with a slight pink undertone which is a perfect match for our Indian skin tone, apt to be used either on the waterline or on the brow bone as a highlighter.
Staying power: This is the major plus that I get from this pencil. The color show crayon khol pencils are designed for long staying. Even on my waterline, and let me tell you, I have water eyes and everything I’ve tried so far has washed away like sand on a beach. But this darling stayed on me for four solid hours which is an achievement in itself. And even then, it doesn’t really disappear.
- The color. Never seen anything in the market like it till now. At least in my eyes, this makes it a winner.
- Staying power, for someone who has to scour the markets for a long staying color, this one wins the bet.
- Smooth application, I don’t have to rub a dub to get it in there.
- Retractable packaging, love these.
- Doesn’t rub away or spread like a disco ball.
- Color coded lid, makes my life so much easier.
- I’m not a fan of the pigmentation on this pencil. Not bold enough.
- My pockets hurt when I’m spending for these, wish they were a little cheaper.
Price: 325 INR… tad bit expensive for Maybelline…but well…who cares.
Buy from: Nykaa (The other shades include Ocean Blue, Noble Purple and a gorgeous teal!)
Recommendation: Overall, the Maybelline Color Show Crayon Kohl in Shiny Beige is a great buy for a nude colored liner perfect for bright eyes and beautiful brow bones. But if you’re pale, this might not be the one for you.
This was a Guest Review By Rmyah.
You May Enjoy Reading These :
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!