Parineeti Chopra in Vogue February 2014 !

by Mehak Shahani on February 10, 2014

in Celebrity

Anyone seen Hasee toh Phasee as yet? I was going to go last night but after a day out with a client shopping I was SO SO exhausted that I just could not bear to do anything apart from crash at home. (Yes, shopping can be exhausting trust me!) Parineeti seems to be the new Bollywood sweetheart, and Im definitely amongst her fans (of her acting style- her fashion sense not so much, though now that she has a stylist that has probably improved). On the cover of Vogue is a glammed up Parineeti – in an all over sequinned silver gown and makeup for a rockstar !

parineeti-chopra-vogue1
parineeti0chopra-vogue

The makeup for this shoot is pretty cool- combining a purple eyeshadow with a red lip is never easy but Parineeti pulls it off! Red Lipstick recommendation: Try the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic for a similar look ! The eyeshadow Im leaning towards Hepcat and Beauty Marked by MAC.

parineeti-chopra-vogue-2014

I love her lipstick in this photograph too! Its like my favourite Deborah Lipstick 19  which is always in my bag!
parineeti-chopra-vogue

On a seperate note, Dollie from Indian Shringar interviewed me in one of her ‘ Coffee with Dollie’ sessions. Check it out !

Vineetha February 10, 2014 at 9:32 am

Pretty looks! Esp Loved the last pic!
Vineetha recently posted..MAC Fantasy of Flowers Collection Heavenly Hybrid Lipstick Review, SwatchesMy Profile

Supria February 10, 2014 at 9:41 am

She has a girl next door face like Vidya Balan. I like her too :)
Supria recently posted..Review – Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl KajalMy Profile

Abhilasha February 10, 2014 at 9:52 am

I loved this shoot with her…
she looks different from the usual way mags portray her…hyper n bubbly..
this is a nice change
and i hear the movie is nice..
let us know once uv seen it :)
Abhilasha recently posted..Pune Street Style : Pratiksha BahugunaMy Profile

Lisha February 10, 2014 at 10:02 am

oh boy! she looks breathtaking <3
Lisha recently posted..Inglot Duraline Review: A Magic Potion In A Little Bottle!My Profile

Gowthami February 10, 2014 at 10:17 am

She is awesome!!
Gowthami recently posted..Dresslily.com Review, Haul & FOTDMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS February 10, 2014 at 11:43 am

I loved her pink version!
Yesterday saw the movie..its quite nice and Parineeti was just perfect!
Songs of the movie were a lil bore but the plot of the movie is fresh :)

Manasi February 10, 2014 at 12:25 pm
Clothes and Creativity February 10, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I like the sparkly gown! So festive. Even I like her acting skills, however, not a fan of her dressing-sense. The recent photos show that cropped tops and boyfriend jeans do her no good!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Cute and Comfy Weekend Outfit- Grey Sweater, Faded Jeans and Infinity ScarfMy Profile

Laks February 10, 2014 at 1:10 pm

She is super awesome in Hasee toh phasee!! Def have a great future ahead … my current fav <3 <3
Laks recently posted..The Wedding Filmer MagicMy Profile

Xuvious February 10, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I like her makeup in the cover! :)
Xuvious recently posted..Fall 2014 RTW : Jason Wu, Kate Spade New York and Tess GibersonMy Profile

Fallen Angel February 10, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Saw the movie last night. Parineeti has done an amazing job, totally rocked it! Must watch for Parineeti’s fans.
Fallen Angel recently posted..To moisturize or not moisturize – dilemma and experienceMy Profile

Bhuvana February 10, 2014 at 9:51 pm

She looks Perfect :) Damn that girl has lost a lot of weight . Kudos!!
Bhuvana recently posted..Tip : Get white teeth naturallyMy Profile

Kayennat February 11, 2014 at 12:07 am

Not her biggest fan but she looks amazing in the last photo. That should have been the cover! The actual cover is really lame and boring
Kayennat recently posted..FREE INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: BEAUTY EDITMy Profile

Sumathi February 11, 2014 at 8:49 am

She looks gorgeous here.. I think she’s a great actor and will do really well..
I’m waiting for mommy to return from her trip to watch the movie.
I have been quite excited about the movie especially because of Parineeti’s role..
Sumathi recently posted..Your First Steps to MakeuplandMy Profile