P&B and ‘The Boy’ Launch Wed Me Good (BETA) !

by Mehak Shahani on February 17, 2014

in Bridal Blog

wedmegood

Girls, Welcome to Wed Me Good !!!!

I am hyper excited today, and the rush is equal to consuming 25201 cups of coffee….after living in a bowl of sugar! Ok…”Keep calm…Deep breaths”…Here goes. Over the past few months or so a lot of you have been asking me “Where are the real brides” , “Do more bridal posts” etc etc. One of the reasons why there haven’t been as many bridal posts on the blog is because we have been working on something super special on the side that we are finally now ready to reveal (FYI – It’s just a Beta Soft launch today,  so you might see few issues, so please bear with me ! We ve tried our best that something ugly doesn’t pounce out of the screen and consumes you:) – the site is best viewed in google chrome)!

What is it?
Only the coolest thing ever. The website I wish I had when I was planning my wedding. The basic funda of Wed Me Good is to try and give you wedding inspiration from recently married couples, and from our hand selected list of Wedding Vendors that we personally recommend.

How do I use it?

- If you want to view real brides and their weddings then just log on to our  Real Wedding Gallery (which currently features only 4 weddings, but everyday tune in for new content and their detailed stories!). We give a snapshot of the vendors they hire below the wedding and more about each bride can be seen on our new wedding blog

- If you want to just browse some gorgeous wedding inspiration images you can do so  by category (we have a ton of fun categories on the home page like Bridal Lehengas, Invitations etc), by color (click the color bar on the home page if you want some light pink Wedding inspirations or some navy blue ones !)  or even by function and theme on our Explore page. Each image when clicked mentions the vendor that is featured in the image ! You can pin, love and even stick the images to your own virtual Wed Me Good Board (Sign Up to get started!)

- If you are getting married and want to know who to hire for your wedding you can also browse our Recommended Wedding Vendor Guide to find your wedding dream team. Each of these vendors are people that we  recommend as some of the best in their price ranges (If you notice my bridal makeup artist list for Delhi- these are all people who do really great, subtle non christmas tree makeup and that is what we wanted to give you! Its the same way for all vendors – these are our personal Favourites. We are still adding Vendors everyday so if you are wondering why there are only 6 in Bridal Wear it is because we are still a work in progress).

-  Finally we have our Indian wedding blog- if you loved P&B Bridal posts do not miss this , because this will be P&B Bridal times a 100!!!! I promise! More about what to expect on the wedding blog in the next post including the Bridal files.

Jasleen February 17, 2014 at 6:22 pm

This sounds crazyy exciting!!
Congratulations!
Your ability to multi task and come up with such awesome stuff is seriously mind blowing! :D
*Kind of like an inspiration when I plan my career as a college student – that there is so much more to explore along with a stable day job!*

mehak February 17, 2014 at 6:34 pm

aww thanks jasleen!

Tiny February 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Awesome Mehak !! Meanwhile, Checking out ‘Wed Me Good’…Absolutely Loved the title!
waiting for more…
A Biggg Congrats on the new venture !!! :D
Tiny recently posted..On my Nails : Sunday Morning Nail Art with Chrome Pink !My Profile

mehak February 17, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Thanks Tiny
we got a lot of mixed reacttions about it

Anshita February 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Best of luck Mehak! Love the new blog :D
Anshita recently posted..MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches and DupeMy Profile

bnanno February 17, 2014 at 6:31 pm

All the Very Very Best Mehak! Very excited for you :)

Meghana February 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm

super exciting….this is full of crazy blingy things i would look forwards to :)
Meghana recently posted..Beaten Rice Roti RecipeMy Profile

Preeti Kaur February 17, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Congrats Mehak :) Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Preeti Kaur recently posted..How to Do Mechanical ExfoliationMy Profile

Khushi February 17, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Congratulations to you both!:) The website is really cool. Love the interface and the idea.

Best wishes.

Tee February 17, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Mehakkkkkk this is uhmazzziiiinnnnggg !!
I am so excited , a new blog :D :D
super duper fun…
and the name is great..

Bhagya Bist February 17, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Hey mehak.. u won’t believe it.. I came across this site 2 days ago while surfing the internet for wedding related stuffs and I also saw your post of your wedding lehenga there and was wondering what is it. Iam a silent reader of your blog and now of your new wedding site too.. lovely thought and name.. way to go…:)
All the very best…

mehak February 17, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Lol really??? Wow ! Thanks BHagya !!!
Dont be asilent reader though ! comment ! Comments make me happy and do trippy dancy things.

Laks February 17, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Congrats Mehak! Already a fan of ‘Wed Me Good’ (such a cute name <3 ) :D Looking forward for more *drooling*
Laks recently posted..Deshadan – The Perfect Backwater ResortMy Profile

mehak February 17, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Thanks Laks.
Also i noticeds you commented on the posts even before i revealed it was me. Thanks a lot.Much appreciated :)

Laks February 18, 2014 at 12:29 pm

hehehehe ;) in love with your blogs dear :*
Laks recently posted..Traditional earrings Inspiration – Bride centerMy Profile

Anams February 17, 2014 at 7:57 pm

Congratulations!!!

Xuvious February 17, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Awesome!! I guess this was a long time coming! It’ll be great to have everything under roof especially vendors and reviews for other cities! I’m hooked! ^_^
Xuvious recently posted..Fall 2014 RTW : Alexander Wang, Victoria Beckham and DelpozoMy Profile

Bhumika February 17, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Oooo…Congrats !! Nice venture :) Loved the site..
Bhumika recently posted..Face Creams for a Younger Looking FutureMy Profile

Bonny February 17, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Hey Mehak…Here is a laundry list of things that I want to convey to you:-
1. Congrats and really glad to see ex corporates getting into more interesting stuff.
2. I came across your wedding site when you were posting anonymously and I was in immediate awe with it. I was like the look and feel was so fresh and in line with PnB. Had no clue it was uuuu..!!
3. Somewhere I knew this big thing was coming up. Anand & my dear husband were colleagues (clue-they were doing the same thing ,,just different regions :) )..so gotta know from him.
4. Once again ..ADB with you latest venture.
Bonny recently posted..Review of Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in Shade 70 and 73My Profile

mehak February 17, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Thanks Bonny!! Ooh reallyy who is your husbandd??
Haha we literally drove each other mad on the look and feel

Bonny February 18, 2014 at 11:38 am

I am Mohit’s wife!! Now u know the source :)

mehak February 18, 2014 at 3:50 pm

ooh got it !

Vineetha February 17, 2014 at 11:32 pm

I loved the blog name. Great Idea and congrats on taking it to the next level!
Vineetha recently posted..Lorac Pro Palette Review, SwatchesMy Profile

Ramya UrsGorgeously February 17, 2014 at 11:40 pm

This is Awesome Mehak….Loved and loved and loved the Idea…..Tons of congratulations and all the very very best dear!!!!!

Karishma February 18, 2014 at 12:24 am

Kudos to you Mehak! Do you have more than 24 hours in a day.. I mean how on earth do you manage to do so many awesome things. Best of luck for your new venture.
Karishma recently posted..February HaulMy Profile

krithi February 18, 2014 at 8:54 am

Best of luck Mehak
so pretty stuff
krithi recently posted..Exploring Fort Cochin,Kerala…..My Profile

Supria February 18, 2014 at 9:54 am

The blog looks really good Mehak. It looks more like a professional website than a casual blog. But like it all the same :) Congratulations!
Supria recently posted..Perfume obsession – Estee Lauder Bronze GoddessMy Profile

Pooja February 18, 2014 at 10:30 am

Congrats Mehek!

You nailed it dear! Its pure awesomeness in those three little words….truly international…very elegant! Kudos to you and “the boy” whose name i hope now we know :D :D

Pooja

Vidya February 18, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Hiiii Mehak,

So bloody happy for you and I know it will be kick ass :-). I am a silent reader though there are times when I couldn’t resist commenting. I love your little anecdotes and fun stuff .. More so, I feel you come across as so so “real” unlike many bloggers who seem so lah-di-lah! Much love and my best wishes forever … Maybe you should do us a favour and do a special post on how your organize your day – you seem to fit so much into it!!

mehak February 18, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Hi Vidya,
Yup plannign a post like that. Your comment made my day !! Do comment more !

riya February 18, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Very nice indeed..wish we had this stuff 7 yrs back when I got married…ATB
riya recently posted..Post work destress at homeMy Profile

Jane February 18, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Congrats on the new venture Mehak! I know am going to be hooked to that wedding blog for all that wedding-y awesomeness. Wait, so does that mean you quit your job and are doing this full time? Which means I called you out on that a while back..I need 100 P&B points for that..haha!

mehak February 18, 2014 at 10:44 pm

Actually i havent till now :p
But yes on the cards !

Maami in Melbourne February 19, 2014 at 6:26 am

Hello!! Although my wedding is signed and delivered :( I love bridal posts and other information. I chanced upon your new blog while I was doing my research for my legal wedding and was immediately bowled over by the look and feel of the blog!! Suits you Mehak! Its awesome!!!

Congratulations!!! Well done…
Maami in Melbourne recently posted..A green thumb – new developmentMy Profile

Rashmi February 19, 2014 at 11:06 am

Congrats mehek! I just love your brides. They make me so wanna remarry evrytime I look at the lehengas :D

indianweddingstudio April 23, 2014 at 3:59 pm

All the Very Very Best Mehak! Very excited for you :)