P&B Snapshots: See Our Outfit of the Day!

by Assistant Editor on February 20, 2014

in Fashion, Features

P&B Snapshots is a feature where YOU, P&B Readers send us a picture according to the theme of the week. This weeks theme was “Outfit of the Day” and you guys poured in your photographs at whatever events you were attending !

outfit-pants-green I dont have any “fancy”  outfit this week. Just my new obsession- these forest green jeggings from Zara with gold zips are what I have been living in (They have a zip on the pocket , and a zip behind thier ankle too!!!). They are super comfortable and all you girls need to know own one pair.Wore it with my black ruffled top which i bought from my trip to New York from H&M (Btw- H&M is opening in India this year!). Pullover from aeropostle- the damn delhi weather refuses to get warm !

Ashima

Ashima says, “This was a random photoshoot I did on the weekend and I decided to wear clothes which i am most comfortable in! I love my jeans and there is nothing in the world I am more comfortable in! For this photoshoot I teamed it up with a sleeveless top from Giordano and a leather jacket which is a gift from a friend! My boots are from Timberland!”

Ashima, that jacket plus those shoes- I LOWE it !!!

RachnaRachna says,”Here is an outfit from the past week.” Deepalee

Deepalee says, “Recently I attended my sister in law wedding which happened first according to Hindu rituals and next day in church… Sending the pic in saree which i wore in church.”

Aparna

Aparna says,”The first picture is a houndstooth skirt paired with a plain blue top. The second pic is a multicoloured pleated skirt paired with a plain black top.”

Sherestha

Sherestha says,”This is my FAVORITE outfit of this winter :D:D:D”

Adorable Sherestha !!!

Ankita

Ankita says,”I love wearing sarees, and I have many thanks to my recent wedding. I believe in being different and while everyone is busy wearing formals, I show up to meetings in a saree! (It does mean waking up an hour earlier though :-/)”

Anya

Anya from Clothes and Creativity says,” my OOTD photo- sweater dress, leggings, studded flats and retro scarf all combined to give a Boho vibe to the outfit. I also carried a pink bag to booked the scarf!”

NeeruNeeru says, “dressed up for a wedding.”

Kiran

Kiran says,”I am Kiran from BeautifulhameshaBlog.com. This is what I wore on last sunday. I love my maxi skirt and this hot pink ruffle top.”

Shalini

Shalini says,”The top is from jack and jones and lower from vero moda.”

Soujanya

Soujanya says,”I wore this on Valentine’s Day for brunch. I am trying colored jeans for the first time, and thought of inaugurating them on Valentine’s Day (I know its cliched to wear red on Valentine’s Day :P) Outfit details :  Tshirt – Zara, Jeggings – Vero Moda, Bag – Mumbai street shopping,Sandals – Paprika.”

I love your top so cute !

Megha

Megha says,”I got this metallic dress last december for my Goa new years. I have been wearing it everywhere this month. From formal dinners to casual outings. Looks awesome both during the day and night.”

Gayathri

Gayathri says,”This is a picture of me taken during my brother’s wedding this Monday. Since the official pictures are not up I got hold of a snap clicked in a phone and cropped it,so the quality is not great. Hope it gets featured. The other one is a snap of my daughter and me all decked for the sangeeth.

Princess Butter February 20, 2014 at 10:59 am

I <3 H&M! I bought 2 necklaces and a butterfly sleeve top last friday, for $7! They had $6 coupons on this app called Wrapp and I used my friend's too, since he wasnt into it. Great deal. But the best part is, when I got home with the shopping bags, I saw two $10 off cards in it valid from Feb 20-24! It's like they are giving me stuff away! I always find good stuff at H&M for work wear or casuals.
Princess Butter recently posted..Test for AMy Profile

Soujanya February 20, 2014 at 11:17 am

Yay! My first outfit post :) I was feeling quite nervous about sending it…thank you Mehak for featuring it :)
Soujanya recently posted..Andaman – Day wise itineraryMy Profile

Pink Martini February 20, 2014 at 11:22 am

I loved Anya’s & Megha’s outfits.
Megha From where did u buy ur metallic dress?
Plzzzz tell me..hv bn searching fr smthn similar without any success :(

Xuvious February 20, 2014 at 11:25 am

The green jeggings look awesome! Dying for H&M to open up!

@megha, love that metallic dress! ^_^
Xuvious recently posted..Formula X for Sephora Nail Polish in OrbitMy Profile

Lisha February 20, 2014 at 11:29 am

You all look lovely ladies! Lotsa love xx
Lisha recently posted..Lakme Absolute Plump & Shine 3D Gloss Candy Shine Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Manasi February 20, 2014 at 11:43 am

Lovely ladies in lovely outfits!! simply beautiful :)
Manasi recently posted..The new ‘IN’ thing : Printed ScarvesMy Profile

Megha February 20, 2014 at 11:59 am

For those who asked, my metallic dress is from Chemistry. Got it from their metallic collection which was out last December.

Shivi@COSMOCHICS February 20, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Wow gorgeous pics! Loved all of them! so smartly dressed!
Shivi@COSMOCHICS recently posted..Taking My Chinese Adventures On To A Different Level- Visiting The Great Wall In Freezing Beijing TemperaturesMy Profile

Ankita Singh February 20, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Yaaayyy I got featured! Thanks Mehak :)
All the ladies look so lovely, especially Anya and Ashima.

Sumathi February 20, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Loveee your jacket Ashima :) And that I love you top is so cute..
Your jeggings look really cool Mehak :)
Sumathi recently posted..Most Loved Maybelline ProductsMy Profile

Rhea-GrheatArt February 20, 2014 at 12:42 pm

All you you look very pretty!
But I love love love Ashima’s jacket <3
Rhea-GrheatArt recently posted..GrheatArt’s First Giveaway!My Profile

Laks February 20, 2014 at 12:54 pm

That’s a set of gorgeous girls lovely dresses! Ashima’s jacket, Anyas retro scarf is just wow!! :)
Laks recently posted..Ribbon Pudding – RecipeMy Profile

Arzoo February 20, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Amazing outfits, you all look so lovely and cutie girls <3
Arzoo recently posted..Deborah Milano 5-in-1 BB Cream with SPF 20 Shade #01.-Review and SwatchesMy Profile

Anamika February 20, 2014 at 3:03 pm

enjoyed it
Anamika recently posted..3 Chironji Face Packs for Different Skin TypeMy Profile

Supria February 20, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Love these snapshot posts! Love that leather jacket :D

Supria February 20, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Love snapshot posts. Love that leather jacket :D
Supria recently posted..Technique to stop a pimple in it’s tracks!My Profile

Harine February 20, 2014 at 4:01 pm

It’s nice to see such posts.. do these kind of posts more Mehak. .
Harine recently posted..Trip to Singapore – Day 1 (Shopping at Bugis Market & Visiting the Marina Bay Sands )My Profile

Ashima February 20, 2014 at 4:09 pm

YAY! Thanks everyone for the super duper compliments! :) :)

D's Mom February 20, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Whoa……so difficult to pick a favourite…loved all the outfits!
Gayathri, your hair in the second pic is super duper gorgeous :)

Rashmi February 20, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Great OOTDs….you all rocked ladies…:-)
Rashmi recently posted..Matrix Biolage Smooth Therapie Deep Smoothing Masque Review, Swatches and PicturesMy Profile

kiransingh February 20, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Totally loved it :) wow
kiransingh recently posted..Eraser Priva-HY Feminine Hygiene Wash ReviewMy Profile

Arthi Ramesh February 20, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Pretty ladies !!! love the concept of P&B snap shots
Arthi Ramesh recently posted..The kajal wars – Maybelline colossal,Lakme eyeconic & L’Oreal magiqueMy Profile

Gayathri February 20, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Wow!! Mehak feels special to be featured. Thanks.. D’s mom, thanks for the compliment .. I did the curls with faces Velcro self hold rollers.. It’s super duper easy and half an hour is Max you will need to get gorgeous curls.. No heat no fuss and works great on unwashed hair..

richa singh chhabra February 20, 2014 at 7:37 pm

i too own those ZARA jeggings and a black one from PROMOD! i love the fitting of promod one better than ZARA! And, yes u look lovely , but golden flats wud have added grace to ur entire outfit!

Bhuvana February 20, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Love this post :) Your jegging is so cool
Bhuvana recently posted..Best couple Contest !!My Profile

Maitreyee February 20, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Love them. Can we still send more pics ? :)
Maitreyee recently posted..Sweet Almond Miracle (homemade face pack / scrub) Part oneMy Profile

Mayuri February 21, 2014 at 1:29 am

You all have a unique style .. Loved everyone’s outfits here :) all looking lovely <3
Mayuri recently posted..Review, Swatches, EOTD: Maybelline Colorshow Crayon Khol in Shiny BeigeMy Profile

Rashmi February 21, 2014 at 3:23 am

Loved Anya’s outfit .. very pretty !
Rashmi recently posted..My Best Friend’s Wedding !! – Part 4My Profile

Chris February 21, 2014 at 6:32 am

It’s a nice mix of traditional and Western wear. I love OOTD posts.

Rachna February 21, 2014 at 7:44 am

So excited to see everyone’s outfits, and to see my own photos up! Thank you.

coralcrue February 21, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Such beautiful girls, each and every one of them :) Muaaah!
coralcrue recently posted..Till Next to Next Sunday: A teeny breakMy Profile

Globalemag February 21, 2014 at 7:24 pm

pretty cool combination of beautiful outfits and cool styles, loved all the outfits, especially jacket of Ashima
Globalemag recently posted..Katy Perry Makeup Looks 2014 For PartiesMy Profile

richa February 22, 2014 at 12:44 am

so cute all of them!
richa recently posted..Best of Vellvette box/bag/Fab bag 2013!My Profile

krithi February 22, 2014 at 1:42 pm

all of u r looking so great :)
krithi recently posted..Pop Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara ReviewMy Profile