Sonam Kapoor in an Anamika Khanna Saree : Gorgeous !

by mehak on February 25, 2014

in Celebrity

I am going to come right out and admit it. Im a Sonam Kapoor Instagram STALKER. Like STALK-ER ! Specially when she attends weddings (which by the way she was- attending Cookie Boolanis super innovative, super creative wedding which I featured on the Wed Me Good Blog)  . On the reception Sonam wore this , stunning, shell pink colored Anamika Khanna saree and called it her “Fail Proof Saree”. THAT might just be the prettiest saree in the history of sarees  its so gorgeous and delicate that I just want to steal it ! Ugh

sonam-kapoor-anamikha-khanna

sonamkapoor-anamika-khanna-saree

I cant tell but the blouse looks like a shell pink lace (or maybe thats brocade I cant tell) and then the saree is actually a lehenga saree with gorgeous gold sequin work on it and a crinkled gold border. Its almost ethereal!  Also full marks for accessorizing – the polki set is perfect with the sari and the red lips bring out the old world sort of Hollywood glamour the look gives!

Sigh. Are you following us on Instagram by the way?

Ashima February 25, 2014 at 10:41 am

I loved this look of her’s! Not that I don’t fall in love with the others! The saree is out of this world and that polki necklace – I can kill to get that! :)

P.S. – I am also a serial Sonam Kapoor Stalker! :P Please add me to that list! Hehe

Wedmegood February 25, 2014 at 11:35 am

I swear if this turns out gifted too Im going to kill myself
Wedmegood recently posted..5 Things We Can Learn from Pakistani Brides !My Profile

Ananya February 25, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Sonam’s mother Sunita Kapoor is a jewelry designer.

mehak February 25, 2014 at 11:32 pm

oooh so free gorgeous pieces. sigh.

D's Mom February 25, 2014 at 11:13 am

Each and every look of hers is stunning…..I want that saree and polki set…like NOW!!!!

Wedmegood February 25, 2014 at 11:37 am

The polki set is makign me do those cartoon things of tongue dropping to the ground.

laks February 25, 2014 at 11:27 am

At times she looks fab. This is one of her fab look. Saree and necklace love love love!!! <3
laks recently posted..South Indian Bridal Necklaces – Kerala Version!My Profile

Shikha February 25, 2014 at 11:36 am

I love her dressing style and her hair styles are always to look for she is a style DIVA…
Shikha recently posted..A preview of Sagan outfit and mehendi…. Today is D-dayMy Profile

Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup February 25, 2014 at 11:40 am

Everything she does , she does it with perfection. Another gorgeous look from here <3 Love this lady!
Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup recently posted..Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 02 : Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Sumathi February 25, 2014 at 11:51 am

She manages to make people talk about every outfit that she wears, and in a good way almost all the time..
And I’m a stalker too.. How awesome was Cookie Boolani’s wedding. I’m stealing so many ideas..
I love everything Vintagey.. Her saree, that hair style and the red lips.. perfect combo. I’m gonna steal that polki set too :D
Sumathi recently posted..Weekend With The Blogger 3: What’s Keeping Me BusyMy Profile

Rashmi February 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm

sorry to differ but I really feel that rubies would have looked great too with the pale saree .. just picture in your head and you’ll know what I mean :)
Rashmi recently posted..Bag that Bag !! Part 1My Profile

Manasi February 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm

I love her sari and her neck piece is took my heart :)
Manasi recently posted..Star Studded evening at Designer Harsh Gupta’s Spring Summer 2014 launch partyMy Profile

krithi February 25, 2014 at 12:09 pm

she always looks good :))))
krithi recently posted..Socia Media BanMy Profile

mily February 25, 2014 at 12:12 pm

it just amazes me how every single time she looks this stunning in every outfit! loved the saree ! and the polki..no comments :(

Nivedita February 25, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Whatever her acting talents are, she never ever goes wrong with her style! This has a kind of old world India glamor look if you see what I mean.
Nivedita recently posted..Kingfisher Bengal Fashion Week: Monapali and A.D. SinghMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS February 25, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Lol i stalk her on instagram too!
I love every sari of hers!
I just cant forget one of her white lace sari!!!!
This looks amazing too! :)
Shivi@COSMOCHICS recently posted..Joves Insta Fair Liquorice Glow Pack An Exotic Blend Of Imported Clay & Wild Fruits: Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Rashmi February 25, 2014 at 2:55 pm

What a beautiful saree…she is looking so adorable in it…:-)
Rashmi recently posted..4 Home Made Cleansing Creams With Natural Ingredients-Do It YourselfMy Profile

Anamika February 25, 2014 at 3:01 pm

this look has the old world charm

Arthi Ramesh February 25, 2014 at 3:07 pm

She’s such a diva !! <3
Arthi Ramesh recently posted..MOP bazaar ! – For that weekend fun !My Profile

Ankita Singh February 25, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Oh that set, so Maharani Gayatri Devi…. Want :(

Soujanya February 25, 2014 at 4:31 pm

Aahhh…sigh…I am drooling. Someone give me a handkerchief please :D
Soujanya recently posted..Andaman – How and how muchMy Profile

Meghana February 25, 2014 at 5:05 pm

I love that necklace.. its prettier then the saree.
Meghana recently posted..Yardley London Collections ReviewMy Profile

Shrutika February 25, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Ehhh I wish I was Sonam’s Younger sis :) I would Have do any possible task to get access to her wardrobe …she is the ultimate DIVA :) love love loveeee

Namitha February 25, 2014 at 6:56 pm

I freakin’ can’t ever get over how awesome this girl is. She can drape a garbage bag around her and still look super, super gorgeous!

A February 25, 2014 at 7:23 pm

Ohhh myyy!! What a gorgeous saree and colour!! Sonam is most definitely bollywood’s best dressed celeb in the younger lot!

Arzoo February 25, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Totally gorgeous, love how gorgeously she dresses up for every event, just perfect :)
Arzoo recently posted..How to Determine Your Skin Type at HomeMy Profile

Richa February 25, 2014 at 10:12 pm

that sarree is a beauty!
Richa recently posted..Product Review : Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 164 TantrumMy Profile

Harine February 25, 2014 at 10:52 pm

The saree & jewelry is great, no doubt,, but somehow I did not like the close up pic of hers above. She looks like she s pregnant n that pic. didn like that pose.. rest all s fine :)
Harine recently posted..Brides of the World inspired Eyemakeup Series – Part 1- Arabic Bridal LookMy Profile

Mayuri February 25, 2014 at 11:38 pm
Supria February 25, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Now I have to start following Sonam. She always comes up with innovative outfits. Love her style.
Supria recently posted..Empties and their replacements!My Profile

Richa Saxena February 26, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Beautiful Attire! I love Sonam Kapoor :)
Richa Saxena recently posted..L’oreal Kajal Magique Supreme Black…Though Not Supreme or Magic like, still a very good contender!My Profile

Abhilasha February 26, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Uhhh I am totally like you..stalk Sonam everywhere :) and luckily for us she has been attending a lot of weddings lately…
its fun seeing not just her style but also her ‘girls’
so fun!!
Abhilasha recently posted..The Healthiest Bread And Pumpkin SoupMy Profile

Maitreyee February 26, 2014 at 2:45 pm

love the saree and jewelry. why the horrible make-up though?
Maitreyee recently posted..Why cheap nail polishes should be a big no-no!My Profile

Manali February 26, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I totally agree with you on how amazingly gorgeous she looks here. This type of lehenga saree is seriously making some waves haan… I got a similar one for my engagement long time back when it was only worn by deepika in cocktail… now i see it everywhere.. I wish I could carry it even half as well as she does it :)

Thanks for sharing
Manali
secretsofmissdaydreamer.blogspot.in
Manali recently posted..Story of the Little Black DressMy Profile

Clothes and Creativity February 26, 2014 at 4:19 pm

She does look elegant!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Cozy, Comfy and Colourful Travel OOTD: Travel StyleMy Profile

coralcrue February 26, 2014 at 5:20 pm

absolutely LOVE what she’s wearing.
coralcrue recently posted..And we are back!My Profile

Shreya February 26, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Aaahhh what a lovely saree ! She looks elegant and beautiful <3 Thanks for sharing …
Shreya recently posted..Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Green : Review, Swatches, EOTD and FOTDMy Profile

Bhumika February 27, 2014 at 5:56 pm