Celebrities at Lakme Fashion Week: Who Wore What

by mehak on March 13, 2014

in Fashion

Attending a Manish Show equals to bumping into a dime a dozen celebrities !!! Remember last year when I was so damn star struck that i looked like a lunatic next to Kajol ! Haha. Well this year at fashion week while I could not make it to Mumbai I do have the low down on who wore what?

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (40)

The ever lovely Urmila Matondkar was in Manish Malhotra. A gorgeous, yellow and beige floor length gown with beige pumps.Her makeup artist totally washed her out though- her face looks like an extension of that beige dress ! Plus the accessories are just not talking to each other

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (36)

I dont know who this person is honestly (Is it raima sen?) , but I love what she wore! Love the hair and makeup too, so cute!

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (35)

Sophie Chaudhary wore wide legged pallazos with an interesting, printed top. If a sharara went to Africa, this is what it would look like dont you think?

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (37)

Tanisha was also in Manish Malhotra. Dark blue with peeks of red. Once again- her mouth needed a pop of color me thinks. Plus those are granny chappals,

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (11)

Like WHAT is going on here? Ameesha looked like she has jumped out of a spaceship belonging to Planet Tackyness. I dont want to be mean but so much going on- the pink, the glitter, the sheerness, the criss cross.

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (13)

Kajol wore a khaki (Manish Malhotra?). I cant say anything because I am blinded by the size of those heels. I swear if I took even one step in them I would fall flat on my face.

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (34)

I have had a girl crush on this woman since the time she came to Bollywood. No matter what she wears, I think she is awesome.

manish-malhotra-;akme-fashion-week-2014 (15)

After watching queen, i think its official that Lisa Haydon is the hottest woman in India currently.  I dont love the tailoring on that skirt of hers though!

Shreya March 13, 2014 at 11:42 am

Hi Mehak! The second in the Pic is Swara Bhaskar.. of the Ranjhna fame. :)

mehak March 13, 2014 at 11:43 am

Thanks SHreya !
mehak recently posted..Celebrities at Lakme Fashion Week: Who Wore WhatMy Profile

Xuvious March 13, 2014 at 11:42 am

Urmila looks amazing, I think they tried to match her lipstick to her necklace, not working.

Sonali Bendre is flawless!
Xuvious recently posted..Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in TabooMy Profile

rinnee March 13, 2014 at 11:58 am

Sonali bendre can never go wrong! i never understand ameesha’s style!
rinnee recently posted..Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner~ Now In India!My Profile

laks March 13, 2014 at 12:17 pm

sonali bendre looking elegantly stunning <3 <3 <3
laks recently posted..DIY Herbal Holi Colors – Celebrating a healthy HoliMy Profile

Embellished March 13, 2014 at 12:58 pm

I like the top half of Lisa Haydon’s outfit. So summer-y and perfect :D
It would’ve been so nice with a better fitted skirt, or some pants even.
Embellished recently posted..Product Love: Maybelline Colorshow in Downtown RedMy Profile

Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup March 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Sonali Bendre & Lisa Haydon really stood out for me. Like u rightly said. Lisa is HOT!
Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup recently posted..Revlon Colorstay Shadowlinks Plum Review, Swatch & EyemakeupMy Profile

Sumathi March 13, 2014 at 1:22 pm

I have also always loved Sonali Bendre. She just doesn’t age. Looks as pretty as she was 10 years ago. Urmali definitely needs some colour on her lips. And Ameesha gave all the shine to her dress and forgot her face. I feel she looks sleepy.
Oh I’m dying to watch queen..
Sumathi recently posted..5 Effective Ways to Deal with AcneMy Profile

Tiny March 13, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I have loved only Sonali’s and Urmila’s outfits..
I love Ameesha but she always dress up tacky :’(
Tiny recently posted..NOTD : An attempt with leopard prints.My Profile

Shikha March 13, 2014 at 1:48 pm

ewwweee.. Amisha outfits looks likes some fancy fish fins.. 2nd girl in pic is one that was in movie Raanjhanaa..
Sonali looks good
Shikha recently posted..Getting dressed up for Engagement (Few Tips for MUA selection)My Profile

Maitreyee March 13, 2014 at 2:23 pm

sonali bendre is just elegance personified…
Maitreyee recently posted..Why cheap nail polishes should be a big no-no!My Profile

Soujanya March 13, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Sonali Bendre all the way! I like Urmila’s outfit too :)
Soujanya recently posted..Décor Jabber – Holi Home Décor IdeasMy Profile

Supria March 13, 2014 at 3:09 pm

The second pic is of the girl from Raanjhna. Her gown and her hair are really good. I actually like Ameesha’s outfit, atleast she carries it really well I think :)
Supria recently posted..Blast from the past – Honeymoon Pictures (Rome/Pisa)My Profile

Shreya March 13, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Loved Sonali’s outfit and makeup…. I wonder what was Ameesha Patel thinking :D
Shreya recently posted..MAC Cremesheen Crosswires lipstick Review, Swatches and LOTDMy Profile

chandrima March 13, 2014 at 4:15 pm

The girl is swara bhaskar.

Ramya March 13, 2014 at 4:55 pm

I too dont like Ameesha outfit.sonali is rocking.
Ramya recently posted..Ragi Pull Apart Bread | Finger Millet Pull Apart Bread | Bread Recipes | Finger Millet RecipesMy Profile

Rhea March 13, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Sonali looks flawless! I like Kajol’s outfit as well.
Rhea recently posted..Orly Fresh Review and SwatchesMy Profile

coralcruec March 13, 2014 at 11:35 pm

I had fun reading your last year’s post on this too. i just loved that pic of you with Kajol, you were like a small little happy girl taking a pic with her.
Agreed on Urmila’s makeup washing her out. You describe it all to perfection, Mehak.
The gown is just stunning, so perfect and precise.
It’s Swara Bhaskar, I think, my hubby calls her Soda Bhaskar..well, men!!! But the fun bit in that pic is the lovely lady glaring with her beautiful peepers in the background at something. lol She looks like she just saw someone return from the dead.
ROFL@ if a Sharara went to Africa hahahahhahhahaha
Sonali…when i saw that pic, I just took a sharp intake of breath. WOW!
Lisa Haydon = Beautiful Goddess.
coralcruec recently posted..Dove Go Fresh Revive Beauty Bar in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena ReviewMy Profile

thatchamkeelastitch March 13, 2014 at 11:39 pm

There’s something just so classic about Sonali Bendre.
And yes, Lisa Haydon is just too damn hot!
thatchamkeelastitch recently posted..Sophie In A SareeMy Profile

Bhuvana March 13, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Sonali is so cool and awesome :)
Bhuvana recently posted..Beat the summer heatMy Profile

Meghana March 14, 2014 at 6:53 am

I am a fan of sonali too. she is stunning beauty. :)
Meghana recently posted..Quesadilla Recipe – Simple Mexican RecipeMy Profile

Shivi@COSMOCHICS March 14, 2014 at 9:18 am

I loved what the second girl wearing , so nice and wearable too! :)
Shivi@COSMOCHICS recently posted..The Shoe Wardrobe Essentials: Shoe Stopper Vol 7My Profile

Bonny March 14, 2014 at 10:58 am

She is Swara Bhaskar. I like her as well as her acting abilities. Lisa Hayden is definetly my girl crush des daz….she is h for hot!
Bonny recently posted..Review of MAC Select Cover Up ConcealerMy Profile

mily March 14, 2014 at 11:33 am

whats wrong with ameesha…i also love lisa hayden :D have you tried the new skincare line by her mehak?? its so good i cant have enough of it…..!!!!

Anamika March 14, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Bushra March 14, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Love all the Outfits! Gorgeous!
Bushra recently posted..Contest: Bling It On! Share Your Blingy Looks To WinMy Profile

Arthi Ramesh March 14, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Love sonali bedre’s look ! she’s always been stunning !!!
Arthi Ramesh recently posted..New launch ! -Revlon Colorstay shadowlinks – All eyeshadow swatches!My Profile

Aayushi March 14, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I second you….. Sonali Bendre looks ravishing…. I like her high bun a lot…… Maybelline Color Show Nail Paints

Clothes and Creativity March 14, 2014 at 5:50 pm

None of them stand out! And yes, Kajol’s heels are hideous, hard to focus on the outfit with shoes like that (and not in a good way)!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Hello Spring: OOTD Video: Coral Pants, Chambray Shirt and Statement NecklaceMy Profile

Heena March 14, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I Loved Only Sonali Bendre! She Shows Every Bit of Elegance!
And, in The 2nd Pic, The Expressions of Girl in Black Dress..Lol! :P
Heena recently posted..Blog Sale + Sale Items ListMy Profile

Urvashi Salaria March 14, 2014 at 7:53 pm

Sonali!!!!! Anytime.. seriously whats wrong with the rest of them..
Urvashi Salaria recently posted..Save Some Spring for Me – OOTDMy Profile

anita March 15, 2014 at 5:01 am

That girl is swara Bhaskar

Priyanjana March 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm

love the dresses :)

Richa March 15, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Manasi March 16, 2014 at 6:26 pm

wondrful collection!!
Manasi recently posted..GET THIS LOOK:Television actress Sheetal dabholkar in Devika SethiMy Profile