Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen Review
Curiousity kills the cat they say, but for its the case of ‘Curiosity kills the pocket’. Whenever I come across a new product, I have to go test it out an when I came across Lakme Launches 9 to 5 Super Sunscreen SPF 50+++ launch post in Peaches and Blush and I read about the variants i.e.about the one meant for oily skin, I became super curious to try the Mattifying one.
- Dermatologist tested
- Non comedogenic.
- Layering a light sunscreen sets up your 9 to 5 look for the day.
- Recommended by Lakme Salon Experts.
- It is so feather light that you can simply glide it on below your Lakme 9 to 5 Makeup.
- Broadspectrum, UVA protection helps prevents Tan, UVB protection prevents sunburn with SPF 50 PA+++.
- With SPF 50 PA+++, keeps skin even toned.
- The perfect base for your Lakme 9 to 5 look.
Salon Expert Recommended usage:
- Know your skin type from the salon expert. If your skin is oily you have found your perfect sunscreen.
- Take two pumps of the Mattifying sunscreen in your palms. Gently glide across your face in quick strokes.
- Now finish the look with your Lakme 9 to 5 Makeup.
- Reapply every 3-4 hours for maximum broad-spectrum protection.
My views about the product:
The sunscreen is lightweight and non greasy. It has a thicker consistency i.e. creamy with a subtle fruity fragrance and glides easily on the skin . It does not feel sticky or uncomfortable post application , and this beauty comes with Mattifying claims so it keeps my skin matte and oil free for some time after usage. Any girl with oily skin who has used a high SPF sunscreen would know the woes of shineyness an greasyness which are minimised with this super sunscreen.
It comes with SPF 50 PA+++ protection which is adequate for me as most of the time during the day, I stay indoors . Also the packaging says that you should reapply every 3-4 hours for maximum protection- that’s how I use it. I am so loving the fragrance and the Mattifying effects that I don’t mind re-applying it at frequent intervals. So all in all it is a nice Sunscreen and I want to thank Peaches and Blush for prompting me to try-out this nice product.
Also read: Best Sunblocks available in India
Pros of Lakme 9 to 5 mattifying Super Sunscreen:
- Fragrance and Mattifying effects.
- Nice, sleek, hygienic and travel friendly pump packaging.
- SPF 50 PA+++ is sufficient for my daily needs.
- Leaves no greasy residue on face after application.
Cons of Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen:
- Opaque packaging makes it difficult to see that how much product is left for use.
- I love my sunscreens to be thinner in consistency; I find it a bit thicker.
Price: Rs. 500/- for 30 ml.of the product.
Recommendation: I am happy with its dual performance of an effective Sunscreen with 50 PA+++SPF and a good makeup base on account of its Mattifying effects . Girls with oily skin who are in search of a nice sunscreen for these sunny days, test out this Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen!
Guest Review By Nausheen
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.