Lust List: Something Blue !

by Mehak Shahani on March 4, 2014

in Bridal fashion, Features, Lust list

Desktop1

I have been feelin a bit blue lately and I mean in it every way possible ! Feeling blue as in the color (gorgeous-ink blue to be exact) and feeling blue (ate out at this recently opened Johnny Rockets and fell sick the next day. According to my bro its because I chose to eat healthy and ordered a salad while everyone else gorged on burgers and were absolutely fine). So yeah… feeling blue !

1. Blue floor length gown by Ridhi Mehra : I adore Ridhi Mehra, not only is she such a nice person but her clothes are like totally me ! Thats why she is on our Bridal Gallery !!! This is probably my favourite piece from her gallery . Its uber cute and I like how the tummy shows a bit just in between ! Infact one of my clients ordered this for her mehendi its for about 30k i think.

2. Blue Lehenga with Gold Jacket by Shruti Sheth: I discovered SHruti when scouting for lesser known, affordable but totally cute designers in mumbai and I am so ecstatic that she is on our Bridal Gallery at Wed Me Good. Im in LOVE with not only this lehenga but also the pink one she has !! Click on her name above to go see her profile.

3. Mint Green Bangle. Ok not blue, but pretty nonetheless eh? This is by Artiara who I discovered today but already loving. Trying to get them on the bridal gallery

4. Flat Perforated Blue Ballet Flats : Ballet Flats + Cutouts + Blueness= Mehak Happiness. I could literally live in these. Available at Nordstrom, which means I have to pay like 60k just to go see these in the US and thats a TAD bit too much, but anyone seen anything similar here?

5. That is Essie Aruba Nail Polish: Come to mama !!! Yum yummy yum yum ! I actually want a matte finish in these, Im over metallic finishes but what a gorgeous, gorgeous blue ! Colorbar dupe anyone?

Tanvi March 4, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Has to be the most seductive color of the spectrum! (:

∞ tanvii.com ∞

Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup March 4, 2014 at 11:29 pm

I’ve been craving alot for royal blue lately :D
Loved that lehenga! So very pretty <3
Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup recently posted..L’Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick Swatches: Cheeky Magenta, Impulsive Fuchsia, Rose Mademoiselle, Dating Coral, Aphrodite Scarlet, Irresitible ExpressoMy Profile

Arzoo March 4, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Wow I love that ballet and that nail polish is just awesome and lehenga is an absolute stunner, loved your lust list.
Arzoo recently posted..Inglot YSM Cream Foundation Review, Swatches and FOTDMy Profile

Sheena March 4, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Ohhh that Shruti Seth outfit! Total Love! <3

Mayuri March 4, 2014 at 11:47 pm

blue is my fav color!!! I get attracted to anything blue.. the nailpaint is just gorgeous!! :)
Mayuri recently posted..Review, Swatches, LOTD: Loreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in EveMy Profile

Tiny March 4, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Blue is my fav color choice for any ‘function outfit’ :) Your lust list is totally my choice of blue,Mehak <3
Tiny recently posted..The Versatile Blogger Award !My Profile

Bhuvana March 5, 2014 at 12:08 am

Blue lehenga and nails are drool worthy :)
Bhuvana recently posted..One pot chicken noodle soup – Indian VersionMy Profile

Sumathi March 5, 2014 at 12:19 am

Loooove the blue lehenga.. I saw it on WMG and totally fell in love with it. I think I should get married now.. So many drool worthy things on display :p
And I’d love to have a matte nail polish too. How cool do they look :)
Sumathi recently posted..Planet Femmina Launches PF Street StoreMy Profile

Ramya UrsGorgeously March 5, 2014 at 12:35 am

Totally in love with the Anarkali :)
Ramya UrsGorgeously recently posted..My Latest Haul – NARS, Estee Lauder, MAC , Loreal and KerastaseMy Profile

Kayennat March 5, 2014 at 3:32 am

That blue lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!
Kayennat recently posted..ENGAGEMENT PICTURES: DIY TOUCHESMy Profile

Maami in Melbourne March 5, 2014 at 6:57 am

That blue is gorgeous!! And the Ridhi Mehra outfit is FABULOUS!!

WRT the blue ballet flats, I was in Sarojini Market in November’13 (a long time ago eh?) and I did see them in various colors. I couldn’t pick it up, but I have seen them in pastels and dark colors :D
Maami in Melbourne recently posted..A green thumb – new developmentMy Profile

Vipra S March 5, 2014 at 9:01 am

Awesome Lust List Darling !
That Blue Lehenga with Gold Jacket is just FAB <3 – I want .. I want .. I want !
Vipra S recently posted..Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish – Glam 3 & Glam 9 : Review, Swatches, LOTD & FOTDMy Profile

Clothes and Creativity March 5, 2014 at 10:05 am

Like the gown! Perfect for a dressy cocktail!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Travelogue: The Beginning: With A Twist!!!My Profile

D's Mom March 5, 2014 at 10:05 am

Blue has always been my favourite colour and that Shruti Seth lehenga….drooooollll!!!!
D’s Mom recently posted..Lets Pack UpMy Profile

Harine March 5, 2014 at 10:08 am

wow,, love the blue lehenga.. & the nail polish.. I have a silk saree in this blue.. I love it so much..
Harine recently posted..Handmade Jewelry for Sale – Part 2My Profile

Ashima March 5, 2014 at 10:25 am

I have always a royal blue indian outfit and that lehnga by Shruti Sheth is to die for!!! Love how simple yet elegant it is :)

Manasi March 5, 2014 at 10:25 am

Oh Girl I am simply loving the lehenga by shruti seth…Beautiful rich blue with golden jacket!!
Manasi recently posted..Kryolan ikonic gel eyeliner pencil olive shimmer: ReviewMy Profile

Shikha March 5, 2014 at 10:51 am

Shruit Seth Lehenga looks beautiful. I wish I could be that daring and wear such deep necks (**without making my family eyes popping out).. :)
Shikha recently posted..My Best Friends (One Arrived and other missed)My Profile

Chaitra March 5, 2014 at 11:47 am

These exact blue ballets are available at Westside! Just bought them two weeks ago and they’re super comfy. Go grab ‘em! :)

laks March 5, 2014 at 12:03 pm

OMG ! Shruti Sheth’s lehenga is to die for. I badly need a royal blue outfit in my closet *drooling*
laks recently posted..Shaadi Ke Side Effects – The Husband’s VersionMy Profile

Anupama March 5, 2014 at 12:06 pm

I love Royal Blue shade, have bought 2 Kurtis in the shade
Anupama recently posted..Artistry Essentials Replenishing Eye Creme : ReviewMy Profile

MissBoPeep March 5, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Ohhh.. I soooo love the Blue gown. Its gorg!!!!!

Love every thing about it. 30k is a super deal. This royal blue is so much in vogue these days. Love……
MissBoPeep recently posted..Review Sleek Makeup Powder Blush in Rose Gold. Nars Orgasm DupeMy Profile

priyamvada March 5, 2014 at 2:22 pm

wow so pretty in blue..lovin th lehenga *-*
n th nail paint is almost the same color as maybelline color show Ladies Night 006..!!

Supria March 5, 2014 at 3:11 pm

In love with every piece featured here, especially the ballet flats.
Supria recently posted..How I fly with my baby!My Profile

TA March 5, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Thissss blue is just something to die for!!! Absolutely love :)

Kejal March 5, 2014 at 5:40 pm

I m also in love with this blue at the moment!!
For the polish chk out the matte range from faces cosmetics they hav something very similar in matte :D
Kejal recently posted..Simple Spring Nail ArtMy Profile

mily March 5, 2014 at 6:16 pm

sigh..the lehenga..the ballet flats…the kada…adore!!!

Rashmi March 5, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Wow….this blue lehenga is super gorgeous…:-)
Rashmi recently posted..Who Wore What At Oscars 2014My Profile

Gauri March 5, 2014 at 7:14 pm

♥ the blue lehenga with the gold jacket!!
Gauri recently posted..Save or Splurge?? Nail Polish EditionMy Profile

krithi March 7, 2014 at 8:38 am

I want that blue lehenga …it looks so so good
krithi recently posted..Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense -Intense Plum ReviewMy Profile