Marks & Spencer Lemon Verbena Body Moisturising Cream Review
Product Claims: Experience daily luxury with our Nature’s Extracts collection. A moisturising body butter enriched with extract of lemon verbena and nourishing cocoa butter to help leave skin soft and smooth. It is inspired by some of natures finest extracts and contains lemon verbena extracts.
Product Size: 200 ml
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
My love for fruity fragrances is endless! When you combine a fruity scent with a luscious body butter, its like a cherry on the cake ! . You know what? It is doesn’t end there. When you combine a fruity fragrance, with a luscious body butter and at a price of only Rs. 500 for 200ml its like cherries dancing on the cake sainging “Happppy dayyysss” . It is like half the price compared to The Body Shop Body Butters.
Both Marks & Spencer lemon Verbena and The Body Shop Sweet Lime Body Butters share the same traits. To reconfirm I compared the ingredients of both. M&S has 29 ingredients and TBS has 27 ingredients and most of them are same. The texture is smooth and buttery with the mild aroma of freshly squeezed lemon. It really leaves the skin supple and soft. This cream looks thick and hydrating but it doesn’t feel oily like cold creams. It gives you a very light summery feel of those cucumber kind body lotions.
1. The ingredients for both (Marks & Spencer lemon Verbena and The Body Shop Sweet Lime) body butters are same.
2. Still It is quite on budget than the body shop body butters.
3. It smells citrusy with the mild whiffs of pure lemon extract.
4. It sinks in the skin quickly leaving the skin supple and soft.
5. The packaging competes with the high-end body butters.
1. The only shortcoming: It is not available in all the outlets of Marks & Spencer in India.
Price: Rs. 499 for 200ml
Overall Recommendation: I am going to grab some more Marks and Spencer body butters in different fragrances once I run out on this one. My next fragrance would be Fig and Orange Oil Body Butter. If you like working into thick creams and still want summery light feel then this body butter will really amaze you.
Guest Review By Sonal
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!