Maybelline Lip Polish In Glam 2: Swatches & Review
Directions for use: Start applying from the center of the lips with the doe foot applicator and cover up the entire lips
A TRIO of CONCENTRATES:
- Potent Color Extracts: Pure saturated color pigments that provide deep intense color like a lipstick.
- Concentrated Liquid Balm: Moisturizing Liquid Conditioning Balm gets the lips ready for Intensely Rich color. Gives a soft Cushiony feel & care to the lips.
- Glossy Shine Serum: Built-in glossy top-coat, that makes lips look fuller & more luscious.
- Specially designed Leaf-shaped applicator which makes application quick & precise
Lip polishes by Maybelline are selling like hot cakes and people are going quite cuckoo over them. I myself got 2 shades from the same and I was longing for more, but my pocket reminded me of my limit :)
The color glam 2 is a nice pinkish coral shade which is a gab find for college girls like me (The pics make it look red but its actually a pink) . The color has a slight shimmer in it but it is non obtrusive . The shimmer is not very obvious and you will not notice it until you see it very closely ! You need two swipes for opaque coverage, and the pigmentation is round abuot a medium. You will never find this giving a 100% coverage !
The staying power of the lip polish is about 3 hours and more if you do not eat or drink anything and it leaves a slight stain which I really like as it gives a full, healthy look to the lips. I think the darker colors might stain a bit more and have more staying power. Do note these are a bit sticky- not extremely sticky like Mac Lipglasses, but they definitely seem on the stickier side for a lip product.
A few pet peeves about this- this transfers a lot, so next time you are sipping coffee quaintly in a fancy place, be prepared for a lip tattoo on your cup. Apart from that there isn’t much to hate- the see through classy packaging, and convenient size make it the perfect addition to your college bag.
Also Read: Maybelline Lip Polish Swatches
Editors Note: The actual color is a lot pinker and less red
- Gives decent coverage
- Glossy and adds shine to the lips
- Packaging is really convenient
- Travel friendly
- Has a broad Range of colors
- Transfers a lot
- Color is a bit sheer
- I wish the price was a little less.
Price: Rs. 450
Recommendation: The Maybelline Lip Polish in Glam 2 is a pinkish coral and a great buy for college girls like me. These lip polishes are hydrating, last for more than 4 hours and are semi pigmented (You wont get 100% coverage with them however). These do transfer a lot however which makes it a tad bit annoying
Guest Review By Avanti
Ps: We also have Glam 7 on the blog check this out: Maybelline lip polish Glam 7
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!