The Wed Me Good Blog March Round Up

by Mehak Shahani on March 23, 2014

in Bridal Blog, Bridal fashion

We Launched our Wedding Website Wed Me Good, and our wedding blog Wed Me Good Blog last month and its been one month full of action packed bridal bliss !!! If you are a bride to be, or if you know a bride to be- they NEED to know about WMG you guys.

These my favourite moments from Wed Me Good  Blog…

• Favourite Real Brides : I cant play favourites with the brides we feature because I love them all, each of them have a unique style but these were some of the most popular ones from the ones we featured:

brides1

Left: That is gorgeous Pakistani bride Safa. She had a fun, pakistani wedding with gorgeous outfits, Shot by mir anwar photography

Second from Left: That is Arti- she doesnt live in India and neither does her husband but they flew to India for a destination wedding. Shot by Dot Dusk Studios

Third from Left: That is Chandan-absolutely loved her delicate pink lehenga she bought from Delhi . She made a giggly, laugh out loud kind of bride . Shot by Navdeep Soni Photography

Last: Thats Shruti – she had a hindu-christian multi cultural wedding and seemed like an uber fun, chilled out bride. Shot by Ashima Suri Photography

Read about each of the brides above on Wed Me Good Blog

• Favourite Wedding Ideas:

- The polaroid save the date at Cookie Boolanis Wedding

- The ‘leave us a note’ typewriter at Safa & SM’s Pakistani Wedding

- The birdcage decor at the ‘Fairy Tale’ engagement in Delhi which we featured

wedding-idea

• Favourite Experiences:

I had a BALL at the Ritu Kumar shoot where we shot 3 girls   in Ritu Kumar Clothing. They were just regular readers, and we gave them a makeover and a photoshoot in pretty clothing.  2 of them plus a behinds the scene is up on the WMG Blog , and the third will be up soon. I dont know its just so fun meeting people who read P&B and WMG because I have no idea about who these people are so had a blast with that. Even though Im a crappy stylist ,  candid photographer Shweta Poddar (who we discovered and added to our gallery) and  makeup artists in Delhi Sakshi Sagar (who is another someone we discovered) did a great job!

shweta-poddar-photography

• 5 Wedding Vendors of March: These are some hidden Gems we added on our gallery

Aditi March 23, 2014 at 7:19 pm

the pictures are pure eye candy :) love the sound of all three ideas – so imaginative, esp the typewriter – LOVE! and the brides are really beautiful :) looks like WMG is going wonderfully so far, hats off for managing two lovely blogs! :)

mily March 23, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Mehak there is a “P” missing in the wedding vendors of march point 3 :P but really yaar…its the best venture i have seen in recent times..nothing can be this creative and this awesome for brides to be and also for vendors! All information under one roof!

Mayuri March 23, 2014 at 9:50 pm

wow loved the pics!! Wed me Good is one stop destination for brides to be :) thanks Mehak :)

Gowthami@BeautyFrontline March 23, 2014 at 11:52 pm

I never miss a post there :D great going xo

Meghana March 24, 2014 at 7:31 am

I love these wedding posts. They are a real entertainment and information

Manasi March 24, 2014 at 10:09 am

lovely pictures dear!!

Abhilasha March 24, 2014 at 10:11 am

All such gorgeous brides..and its so nice that couples these days take the time and effort to take gorgeous pics…they are such an important memory…its one regret i have..all my wedding pics are awkward ones with family..hardly any of me and husband :)

Harine March 24, 2014 at 10:49 am

Cant believe its been a month.. love reading the Real Brides section on WMG..

pari March 24, 2014 at 1:03 pm

I just love Pakistani Bride’s Outfit.I too want something similar for my sister’s wedding.Pastel colors,sharara are in vogue.Such a delight to see all the happy brides..

Radhika March 24, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Hey Mehak,

I juz love your blog. I am able to open peachesandblush blog in my office. but somehow wedmegood blog is blocked :( can you pls investigate how different is it from peachesandblush?

mehak March 24, 2014 at 2:30 pm

:( oh no really? they both use wordpress so they shouldnt be blocked thats really wierd.
is wedmegood.com blocked too?? or wedmegood.com/blog is blocked?

Radhika April 7, 2014 at 2:48 pm

wedmegood.com is blocked too :(

laks March 24, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Familiar with all Wed me Good’s posts :D . Real brides and Wedding ideas are my favorite :)

Clothes and Creativity March 24, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Try the Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20- light yet moisturising!

Baronial Feminite March 25, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Mehak,

Many many congratulations on your new venture. Wish you both good luck.

I simply love the real bride section of your website. The brides are amazingly pretty.

Looking forward to see many more on WMG.