We Launched our Wedding Website Wed Me Good, and our wedding blog Wed Me Good Blog last month and its been one month full of action packed bridal bliss !!! If you are a bride to be, or if you know a bride to be- they NEED to know about WMG you guys.
These my favourite moments from Wed Me Good Blog…
- Favourite Real Brides : I cant play favourites with the brides we feature because I love them all, each of them have a unique style but these were some of the most popular ones from the ones we featured:
Left: That is gorgeous Pakistani bride Safa. She had a fun, pakistani wedding with gorgeous outfits, Shot by mir anwar photography
Second from Left: That is Arti- she doesnt live in India and neither does her husband but they flew to India for a destination wedding. Shot by Dot Dusk Studios
Third from Left: That is Chandan-absolutely loved her delicate pink lehenga she bought from Delhi . She made a giggly, laugh out loud kind of bride . Shot by Navdeep Soni Photography
Last: Thats Shruti – she had a hindu-christian multi cultural wedding and seemed like an uber fun, chilled out bride. Shot by Ashima Suri Photography
Read about each of the brides above on Wed Me Good Blog
- Favourite Wedding Ideas:
- The polaroid save the date at Cookie Boolanis Wedding
- The ‘leave us a note’ typewriter at Safa & SM’s Pakistani Wedding
- The birdcage decor at the ‘Fairy Tale’ engagement in Delhi which we featured
- Favourite Experiences:
I had a BALL at the Ritu Kumar shoot where we shot 3 girls in Ritu Kumar Clothing. They were just regular readers, and we gave them a makeover and a photoshoot in pretty clothing. 2 of them plus a behinds the scene is up on the WMG Blog , and the third will be up soon. I dont know its just so fun meeting people who read P&B and WMG because I have no idea about who these people are so had a blast with that. Even though Im a crappy stylist , candid photographer Shweta Poddar (who we discovered and added to our gallery) and makeup artists in Delhi Sakshi Sagar (who is another someone we discovered) did a great job!
- 5 Wedding Vendors of March: These are some hidden Gems we added on our gallery
- Amaya Jewels in Delhi : One of the best for diamonds and have some of the most fab cocktail rings
- Peppermint Diva Lehengas
- Everybody in our hotography Showcase (We added a lot of fab lesser known ones who are bang for your buck)
- Amrita Sanghavi Bridal Makeup (Mumbai): REALLY loved her work
- Uttara Shah- She has some really great invitations
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!