Best Bridal Makeup Artists In Chandigarh ?

by Mehak Shahani on April 14, 2014

in Bridal Makeup

rp_beautybanterbanner.jpg

All you girls living in Punjab- whats your fav makeup artists in Chandigarh ? Suggestions for Ludhiana / Jalandhar also welcome

• One name we did find is Rabia Mehra whome we immediately added to our vendor guide on our wedding website Wed Me Good. But if you know of more freelance makeup artists like her, who are in tune with the Wed ME Good aesthetic (yknow, subtle  and polished – Indian but contemporary), write in your comments below and let us know

Check out Rabia’s work on WMG : Rabia Mehra Makeup Artist Chandigarh  and here

• Another name we added on Wed Me Good is Harp G who runs Primpt and Polished. She has been internationally trained and her aesthetic is very international too- clean skin, oodles of false lashes and very polishes and put together

Check out Harps work on WMG: Harp G

• There is also Prerna Khullar from Jalandhar who is fast gaining popularity. What do you guys think of her? Your reviews help us decide who to put on WMG so let me know

• Any clue about this salon called Headmasters? Good/ Bad? Let us know  below please !

Shruti April 14, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Headmasters is decent for hair but not for makeup imo.
Salochna, sector 8 is the best in the field I feel. She can go a bit ott so you need to tell her.
Cleopatra has been doing decent makeups of late.
Cypress – Panchkula is also good but I don’t think she uses high quality products.

Preeti Kaur April 14, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Taking notes ;)

Preeti Kaur recently posted.. Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser Scrub and Mask Review

Aayushi April 14, 2014 at 1:02 pm

My sister got married in Chandigarh and we had booked a Matrix salon which was near the venue near Zirakpur – Chandigarh. She used all Mac products and made her look glowing like bulbs.

mily April 14, 2014 at 1:38 pm

No clue :(

Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup April 14, 2014 at 2:08 pm

In Ludhiana, Grace is the best! A bit pricey but worth every penny. Since Punjabi weddings are OTT the MUAs have a tendency to go a bit tacky with the makeup as well since thats what most brides like there so make sure you let the MUA exactly what you to look like. Take some pictures along if you can!

joyi April 14, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Hi… follow your blog and really like it. Good to know about Grace in Ludhiana! Will give it a visit.

bnann April 14, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Innoxa 8??

Supria April 14, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Mehak please do these wedding posts for cities in the South too :(

laks April 14, 2014 at 6:11 pm

We want south too!! :D :P

mehak May 21, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Hi Supria- we a;ready have hun!! Have a post for chennai and hyderabad!

Muskan April 14, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Hi Mehak

My SIl and I got married in chandigarh – went for Headmasters – I totally love the make up artist there :Parveen Diwan

shef September 11, 2014 at 3:08 pm

hi dear.. m going to get married in chandigarh this month and havent booked my mua yet.. hav heard abt headmasters.. can u pls send me sm of ur wedding pics so that i can see,, impishshefs@yahoo.co.in .. it wud be of grt help.. or do u know of any website or smthing where i cn see his work ??

Purva April 14, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Hey.. I got loads of trials done in chandigarh before my wedding.. punjabi brides are usually OTT, and hence even the mua tend to get overboard with colors and glitter. However, pooja fron lakme in panchkula was really a dream come true for me. She made me look just like me, the best version of me. Hair was also handled by her..

Ritu April 14, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I got my sangeet and wedding makeup done from Salochna, Sector 8 in Chandigarh.
Peope liked it a lot, although i was not completely satisfied.

Preeti April 14, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Head Masters is good for hair cut only not for make up.

pallavi April 15, 2014 at 10:31 am

Hi Mehak,

I got married in Chandigarh, and my makeup artist was Ms Veena frm Tres Lounge and she did a fabulous job.
She did the same for couple of my friends too on their wedding and other fuctions.. let me know if u want some pictures or so :)
Happy to help

mehak April 15, 2014 at 10:15 pm

pictures would help

shef September 11, 2014 at 3:37 pm

pls send sm pics pallavi

Kismet April 15, 2014 at 10:55 am

Rabia is definitely a great choice in Chandigarh!
M.A.C. in Elante does wedding make up as well.
I have seen Prerna Khullars work once and she was late plus rude to the bride which to me is not cool at all.
Headmasters is good but you never know what you will get!
For hair, I would definitely say go to Samir in Affinity in Sector 26- he is AMAZING!

Taniya Chawla May 21, 2014 at 2:02 pm

Hi, I would like to share my feedback about Prerna Khullar. I hired her for my cousin’s wedding just two days ago and as much as we were happy with her work, we were doubly disappointed and annoyed about her attitude towards work and her level of professionalism which i would rate to be zero or rather negative.

Here are a few highlights of our experience working with Prerna Khullar:
- I called her 2 days before the wedding to ask her what all she needs from our end so we have that ready on the day. She said costume, jewellery and shoes. On the day of the wedding after make up, we asked her to change the nail paint. And she said thats not included in the package. CAN YOU BEAT THAT. Paying 45k for a bridal and nail paint not included in the package. Even if i understand that, she should have atleast informed us in advance when we hired her or when i called her to check what all is needed from out end. Luckily i had a pink nail paint which didn’t match with the bride’s peach lehnga but we had no choice. Her assistant told us later, one of her bride had to go without a nailpaint.

- Further, we allowed her to click pics based on the trust and understanding that she will not forward or share or publish it online on fb, insta or twitter or anywhere. She went ahead and posted that the very next day and when i got in touch with her, she refused to take them off and this was her reply “Pics once on can’t be taken off”. Seriously? She had the audacity to say this, it amazed me. THIS IS UNETHICAL, BREACH TO OUR PRIVACY. She came back and said “This is a norm of working with me”. YOU DIDN”T TELL THIS TO US IN ADVANCE or RATHER HAVE US SIGN A CONTRACT before hiring you.

- She charged us 45k for HD Airbrush and refused to do non airbrush simple 30k package saying it will peel off. We couldn’t afford 45k but she left us with no option. On the day of wedding, she chose to do a normal make-up, no airbrush and she didn’t even speak with us or give us a refund for downgrading the package we payed for. She takes all the money in advance which was new to me. She charged another 1000 bucks for changing the duppata and wasn’t willing on doing that coz she would have to wait 30 mins for that. Thankfully her assistant who is actually a freelance agreed on waiting and doing that for us. We were very thankful to her assistant Kavita and paid her extra for her help.

Prerna’s work is IMPECCABLE and there is no doubt about that. I would myself recommend her for that. Only if she knew the ABC of Customer Service and Experience, she wouldn’t restrict her growth opportunities. Anyone who works with her please be prepared to face her arrogance, unethical and unprofessional behavior. She made our whole experience very very regretful and stressful.

mehak May 21, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Thanks Taniya for the feedback. We have heard similar experiences from a couple of other people.
Hope prerna addresses these issues soon!

Taniya Chawla May 21, 2014 at 2:18 pm

This is still a toned down version Mehak, there is much more to this and we are all so frustrated with her customer dealing skills. She still hasn’t taken off pics of my cousin inspite of repeated requests. She took down and removed my comments from her fb page. Its such a shame.

Peachesandblush April 15, 2014 at 11:01 am

Kismet,
So good to see you on P&B :) Have you moved to India now?? Saw you in a pic with the twedding filmer as well!

Shruti April 16, 2014 at 10:13 am

Headmasters (Spa and salon) is really good for as far as hair and (bridal) makeup are concerned (or so has been my and my friends’ experience). There are two MUAs and one hairstylist in particular who are preferred over the others.
There’s one MUA from MAC who does freelancing as well and I’ve personally seen his work and he’s really good at what he does. We have taken a number of trials from him and he gives exactly the look that you want .. subtle and nothing over the top..
Also, any chance you’re looking for a wedding photographer from Chandi land as well?

P.S. I’m from Chandigarh

Rabia April 16, 2014 at 11:44 am

photographer Ritika Singh . She does only candid photography though you can view her work at http://ritikasinghphotography.wordpress.com/

Rabia April 16, 2014 at 11:48 am
mehak April 16, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Hi Shruti
yes we are infact looking at photogs from cgarh!

Shruti April 16, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Well in that case, you should really look at Nindi Photography. Although he has limited online presence but the kind of work he does leaves you speechless. From fashion to candid photography, he does it all.. and he has a whole team that works for him and with him.. I will be writing about his work very soon and will send you a link so that you can see it too..

Swati April 17, 2014 at 11:27 am

I feel Cleopatra has some very good MUAs. They give very subtle make up and bring out glowing brides.

Radha April 19, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Hi
In chandigarh I will rate salochna sec 8 chandigarh as best!!
At Headmasters …they can either make u look like a doll or sometimes they follow too much of fashion trends bringing down the so called chamak shamal of Punjabi Bride!!
At affinity 26 Tanu is good!!
We’ll for photography Roshans are doing good job at sector 8 Panchkula
Trystwithvanillagirl.blogspot.com

Vini April 24, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Hi Mehak

Gulshan Virk (innoxa) sec 33 chandigarh is great.. many of cousins and friends had got their bridal make up done there… subtle, gorgeous and glowing on their D-Days..
and for my wedding and other functions, i was quite sure i m going there.. hey lemme knw if u wud like some pictures..
and i hv got same pretty bad reviews about cleopatra, they just doll u up.. so that was a big no no ;)

Prerna Khullar May 21, 2014 at 11:03 pm

Dear Taniya and all makeup lovers !!

I’d love to clear up a lot of air here . Thanks for the wonderful opportunity Taniya , appreciate it :)

Let me get your pointers down for you .

Firstly , you called me about 10 times before you confirmed your bookings and then finalised it with me , so I’ve been patient enough to attend to you those many times over the phone and physically so I think that’s a huge part of customer services . Coming back to it I told you time and again hairstyling , makeup & draping are the services included so you should have been specific to ask for the nail paint .. Since I’m flying most times it gets too heavy for us to carry extra stuff .. Please respect the time and work and life of a Professional

Secondly , about the pictures as quoted by bride Steffy when asked can we have your step by step pictures up she said ” Why not please do , it’s a pleasure and would also help brides like me to get into details of the authenticity and the way of your work” . After I tried speaking with Taniya in regards to the same she did not answer my call or bother to clear the air with her sister but only chose to go ahead and be ungrateful . I’ve been travelling for work , the details of the bride steffy have been with my PR Co and they’ve been going ahead with their work .. I have taken them off and would have anyways but after having Taniya heard from Steffy and knowing how things were gone about !

Thirdly , the bride had a very very dry skin and it was explained to her even though you are booked in for Airbrush I would give u HD AIrbrush which is done without the airbrush machines but there are 2kinds of foundations that we work with which is more expensive and double time consuming than normal airbrush makeup , I did not overcharge her even though it was 9000 rs more than normal airbrush , again Taniya refused to have a word with the bride before jumping onto conclusions . Because airbrush makeup can crack pun dry ski types and HD airbrush balances the skin type at the bottom and then same foundation as airbrush on the top with brushes so it cost us more it terms of time and money .
But since I solely believe in quAlity work I went ahead and gave her the best .. I think I’ve done a lot to deserve the credits I get on my work which accompanies a huge fan following .

I’d really request for all makeup lovers to please be kind & compassionate to understand and value a professionals time and efforts . I have come a long way by gods grace and with my hardwork and am extremely passionate about what I do , but just to let you all know as professionals even though we do it for passion or money it does not entitle us to take remarks which aren’t true . My work speaks for me so I don’t care to reply to reviews where the customer has their feedbacks which aren’t so true because I do respect their point of views also but that doesn’t give any of us a reason to jump to conclusions without knowing the story of both sides .

A big thanks to Mehak for her help and for the eat work shes doing by helping each one of us in numerous ways , appreciate it much and Taniya for giving me the opportunity to let you guys know me better about my work and ethics .

Best ,

Prerna Khullar.

Taniya Chawla May 22, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Absolutely, agree with you Prerna…no one should take remarks that are not true without listening to both sides of the story. I have been in the corporate life for good 10 years now and that too heading the Client Relationships with international clientelle for a MNC. So I am sure I have a flavour of professionalism in me by now.

I shared my true experience and appreciated your work which we all liked and loved but my and the bride’s overall customer experience is still very very regretful. Your work is out of question here, I have already appreciated that a zillion times and still do.

When you entertained my calls 10 times, i was a hot lead for you…not a customer, we were negotiating the price. So that was sales for you. Customer experience starts when i hired you for your services and I have given my true opinion about that. The bride is my sister and I wonder how you can say / asssume that I didn’t speak with her before jumping to conclusions. Secondly, there are no conclusions, this is my experience. I am no one to make conclusions. Also, I was your customer all this way, dealing with you, picking you up, arranging from your drop, even though travel was completely a part of the deal / package you gave me…….to ensure that I do my best to make things convenient for you however it was my bad to expect the same in return from you.

I had the choice to share my experience which is true to the best of my knowledge and I leave it on all your future customers to witness that unless you diligently choose to address these.

I can go back and make my comments on whatever you have written one by one but my intention is not to prove anything. I leave that on your customers to experience it and make sure they are aware of it. Kismet and Mehak have heard similar experience as they have mentioned on this page.

You took down the pics after my feedback, not after my requests. AND THE PICS/VIDEOS ARE STILL UP ON FLIPAGRAM which i am very closely following up on inspite of repeated requests.

Best of luck for your future endavors, and thanks a ton for throwing all the light!

Prerna Khullar May 21, 2014 at 11:21 pm

And another thing on the draping front I told Taniya , since I’m visiting Delhi for a day Ive got meetings lined up after the makeup and which was at 9am since im heading back at 4 pm , her request was very last minute so I woulnt have been able to help her with that she should have informed first , she requested time and again that it would take half an hour extra and was ready to pay any amount , but they troubled by keeping my assistant on for 5hours and since the assistants do charge for overtime I had to ask them to pay but the assistant did end up charging me more than what Taniya paid.

Jaspreet May 30, 2014 at 11:06 am

Hi, I need a MUA for my wedding in Hoshiarpur, Punjab. I shortlisted Cleopatra and Gagan Brar. Any comments or Feedback?

simmer July 1, 2014 at 1:24 pm

hi jaspreet,if u talk about gagan brar,then let me tell you,she s one of the most unqualified,unprofessionel lady.i had the most worst experience with her.
she says that she uses mac products but on my wedding day i found those products fake,coz it literally burnt my face on my wedding day.
she wasnt even humble enough to sort out things on that day and just walked off.she charges very high and doesnt even give the worth of it..
she hasnt taken any trainings or classes,and entitles herself a makeup artist,wherein she doesnt know wat profile and place a makeup artist keeps for a brides day.

please be aware and dont hire her

swarnim September 18, 2014 at 9:58 pm

hi jaspreet, very dear mehak and rest all bful readers..
i had my engagement makeup done with gagan brar. she charged 10k for hd airbrush and 2k each for my sis and best frnd.
first, i would like to address gagan if you read ds. we are not your “haters”. we dnt know you, we are not in any way related or connected to you, we are not concerned also, so if any one posts her experiences , good or bad, please be humble enough to accept it. take good points ignore rest. she is sharing her unpartial experience. there is no need to press print screen and post it on FB claiming this is what haters do to you. it reflects nothing only unprofessionalism.
now over to jaspreet. i agree with what simran is saying here to some extent. i met gagan only on engagement day. all our previous talks were on watsapp. this was my first tryst of hiring an MUA, i was lost, totally confused and with rest all many things going around had zero confidence, to speak up at correct time. when i asked her if she uses mac products, she said yes. but i didnt saw that happening when she opened her make up box. she didnt ask me anything regarding what type of look i wanted, how much amount of heaviness i wanted in my makeup, how i wanted my eyes, instead she just started doing it. i being a dope took all without saying word, thats my mistake.
being totally unaware about makeup, i had no clue about how things would turn out, only to find it was too heavy just half an hour before the ceremony. i dnt blame her much, she did was she thought was right, it was me who shud have interfered but i didnt. the base makeup was too cakey. it looked like white chalk on my face.
my hairstyle was a messy side braid which she made in mere 5 mins. it was a good hairstyle i liked it. but it was not going with my outfit. again, for her it was job done , its over. but it was me left sulking after seeing the photographs.
she draped my duppatta, it was loose and messy. i asked her again but she was busy doing makeup of my sis so she did not listen. i had to ask my frnd to help me.
all time her only concern was clicking photographs so she can upload in FB.
the whole thing took her merely 40 mins. but all that time she didnt once ask me at any stage if i liked it, i want to change it, am i comfortable..
she took the payment and off she went.
next day i woke up in sheer horror to find my photographs with me sitting without any dupatta on FB. but once my fiance told her to remove them, she got them off immediately.
she is a talented MUA. she did my eye makeup really well. if only she was a bit more personal and listens to her clients , asks them questions , she would be amazing.

YKhanna June 17, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Hello,

I will be getting married in Chandigarh on Jan 21st. And looking for make up artist suggestion in the area. We are going to be staying in Zirakpur but banquet is a little away.
Looking for someone to do the make up for Sagan and the wedding day. What are your gusy suggestions about how the booking process works? I will be in New Delhi for majority of the time and will be travelling toCchandigarh 3 days before the wedding.

Suggestions for make up artitsts and anything else I am missing would be greatly appreciated.

Yukti

RUBINA June 29, 2014 at 3:53 pm

you can contact PRITISINGHMAKEOVERS @9988850171
she s a wonderful makeup artist,i had got my bridal done from her.she was too humble and provided with extra services too apart from our package.
she will also come to your place for ur makeup

Harp Ghuman July 25, 2014 at 3:01 pm

anyone looking for a makeup artist in the Tri-City, call me at 980 379 4849.
I am a makeup artist from Toronto and have recently moved to India with my hubby and baby and have set up an exclusive bridal studio. I am an Airbrush specialist and offer a very natural look. I would be happy to show you my client pics and testimonials.

LB July 14, 2014 at 12:16 am

Hello Ladies,
I will be getting married in Dec in Punjab [Jalandhar area]. I won’t be coming to Punjab until beginning of December which leaves me a very little time to book and find someone on the spot. I am looking for make up artist and hair stylist for my wedding and reception and more importantly who are willing to travel to come to me. I want subtle, polished look, very elegant look. Any suggestions, feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all
LB

Roohi July 31, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Hello
I will be getting married in Khanna in Feb …Anyone knows any good makeup artist from Ludhiana or Chandigarh who will do outdoors too..As i am currently living abroad..not have much knowledge about the good makeup artist in these cities ..Your feedback and suggestions would be of great help :)

Thanks
Roohi

Komal July 31, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Hi
am frm panchkula and getting married in sept so wanted to know the best make up artists frm chd and pkl
cleopatra sec 8 pkl and l’oreal sec 8 chd
which is the best plz suggets me
and also if something better thn this :)
xoxoxox

sarab grewal August 3, 2014 at 8:06 am

hii my sis is getting married near ropar……so any MUA providimg some services

Raman August 14, 2014 at 8:11 am

Hi
Contact Ranjeet 09646774008,
And get a trial makeup done before but wd appointment only.

Neha August 12, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Hi
am frm panchkula and getting engaged in august so wanted to know the best make up artists frm chd and pkl
cleopatra sec 8 pkl and headmasters chd
which is the best plz suggets me
and also if something better thn this :)

Ash Kalkat August 13, 2014 at 11:09 pm

STUDIO 26 – Racquel Lacson from Canada will be in India from November2014-Feb2015 for the bridal season!
Her work is amazing and she will travel to you! Hit her up girls xx

Ranjeet August 14, 2014 at 8:24 am

Hey guys
One of my client told me about this website as she booked her bridal make up with me. I really apologise as I m not taking any bookings till December 2014, bookings are open for the 2015. U can even take trial make up before booking but with appointment well in advance only. I assure you gud customer service. We r providing outdoor services but with extra charges. U can book ur appointment at +9646774008.

Priyanka Dadhwal August 14, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Hi,

I am from Mumbai,i will be getting married in dec in punjab….can any one please suggest me a good parlour for bridal make up in pathankot ,hoishpur???

sukh August 16, 2014 at 12:10 am

Hey everyone

I just wanted to share my experience, I got married in India last year. I got my wedding make up done from grace in Ludhiana, everyone said it looked great but i honestly think i looked like a ghost. It was too over the top even for a bride.
My sister got hers done from dhami in Ludhiana and it was flawless. so i would recommend dhami over grace.

For my reception, i got ready at innoxa in Chandigarh and it was horrible. She made me look soo dark, used the wrong shade of foundation and honestly didnt take more than 5 mins to do my make up. She seemed like she was in a hurry to leave. Some other girl did my hair, actually i did my own hair cause she didnt know how to do anything. I had to come back to the hotel, get my cousin to fix my hair and make up before we could go to the reception.

and now i am going back to India next month for my sis in laws wedding in chandigarh, can someone please recommend a good hair and mua..??

abs August 16, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Hello,
could anyone please guide me through. i am getting married in dec first week and need a MUA who is professional and can work outdoors. the wedding is in hoshiarpur ( punjab) and by far i havnt come across any well recommended salons or MUAs. Thank you!

Raman August 21, 2014 at 12:52 am

Hi guys!

Coming to India in Dec for my sisters wedding – im coming from abroad, so my taste in makeup is very picky. looking for a GOOD makeup artist for our bridal party. i want my makeup done for her wedding day and reception. I’m looking for someone who is really good and makeup application and good with techniques – and not make me look like a clown.

Any recommendations for makeup artists that have worked with NRI’s? Looking in the area of Ludhiana, Moga, Jagaroan?

Thanks,

-R

mehak August 21, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Please check out wedmegood.com and find your MUA there

Raman August 22, 2014 at 1:15 am

Hello ladies
I am getting married in Chandigarh next month in sep but still havnt decided about makeup artist . I really wanted rabia at innoxa but she is not in town . I am hearing good and bad reviews about innoxa and heard a new name affinity . I am not from Chandigarh so it is becoming very difficult. Selecting a makeup artist seems to be more difficult than organizing anything. One think I have noticed make up artist here focus just on makeup and not on hairstyle ?
I am confused between Neelu at innoxa, affinity (do you know any good mua) , vidya dhikari or any other in Chandigarh or mohali :)..

SG August 28, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Hey..i recently got engaged in Chandigarh and had the same confusion. I also wanted to hire Rabia but she was not in town. So, after so much of research, I went for Hair Design, Sec-10, Chandigarh. It was earlier a franchise of Vidya Tikari but it is not anymore as I got to know through the staff. But their work was amazing, more than I expected. The make up was so good and natural, i would say it was perfect. I was really impressed by the work. Tara was the make up artist. The hair styling was also awesome. It was done by Jeevan. I had also seen their work earlier and every time it has been perfect. I would definitely suggest you to consider it.

shubhreet ghumman August 31, 2014 at 8:32 pm

i am based in chandigarh,and got married last year and i believe in quality services.as i have also done a course of makeup so i believe i can easily judge whose the right person for me. loreal,sector 35 0172-4656582 is best for pre bridal services only as they do not have any qualified makeup artist.then i came across priti singh 9988850171 for my bridal makeup, she dolled me up so beautifully,i cudnt believe myself,wish i cud post my pic too.
after my wedding i got my nail extension too from polish nail spa,sector 8,08289043333, they were just outstanding.
so,i wud suggest u to go through..that s all i cud do to help u guys

shef September 11, 2014 at 3:13 pm

can u send sm pics to my id impishshefs@yahoo.co.in .. m in need of bridal mua urgently.. thanks :)

Gagz Brar September 17, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Every individual is Pretty, but i believe in making them powerful with my magic of Hair & Make up! Gagz Brar Chandigarh based freelance make up artist and hair stylist for Wedding/Bridal, Party, Themes, Fantasy, Fashion shoots and shows, Makeovers, T.V and Films. At a location of your choice. I have worked with the leading photographers and brands. Special packages are available too.. Contact for booking…+919888050866
Make-up service: Wedding, Photo & Fashion, , Editorial, Makeover, TV & Film, Beauty, Courses
Blog – http://beautystationchandigarh.blogspot.in/
instagram – http://instagram.com/gagzbrar88

Sonia September 23, 2014 at 4:45 pm

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was entirey right. This post actually made my day.

You cann’t imagie just how much time I hadd spent for this
info! Thanks!

sarab grewal September 26, 2014 at 5:15 pm

plzz guyzz!!!! plzz temme about cleopatra sec 8 pkl……..howz dere work n make up…..plzz rply soon

Shikha September 30, 2014 at 5:58 pm

Hi,

Can someone help me with finding / suggesting a good MUA in Amritsar? My wedding is in 2 months and i am still trying to find a MUA who do onsite makeup with best products.

Replies awaited !!!!

Kaur September 30, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Whats good between looks and lakme ludhiana? Or both are bad

Kaur September 30, 2014 at 6:45 pm