Get The Look: Kate Upton for Bobbi Brown

by Mehak Shahani on April 1, 2014

in Bobbi Brown

Im not sure if you guys have caught a glimpse of Bobbi Brown’s new celebrity face, but its fresh faced beauty Kate Upton. As far as I am concerned, I absolutely love the shot of Kate Upton here. It signifies so much of what Bobbi Brown is about- natural, effortless, minimal with gorgeous, healthy skin. So I asked my friends over at Bobbi Brown to decode how you can get this glowing, natural look and they were happy to oblige.

kateupton

You shall need:

• Hydrating Face Cream – INR 2,940
  • Hydrating Eye Cream – INR 2,450
  • Creamy Concealer – INR 1,960
  •  Corrector – INR 1,960
  • Foundation Stick – INR 2,790
  • Sheer Finish Loose Powder – INR 2,450
  • Lip Balm SPF 15 – INR 1,470
  • Smokey Eye Mascara – INR 2,000
  • Long Wear Gel Eyeliner – INR 1,540 (My favourite- Read review here)
  • Bobbi brown Lipstick in Sandwash Pink (Read Review here)

Product Images

KU Face Chart - Global PR Announcement Image Kate in White Shirt

Loving the eyeliner, loving the blush and loving that luminiscent skin! Im already a huge fan of the Bobbi Brown Long wear foundation (review coming soon), but I seriously need to check out the Pale Yellow Sheer Pressed Powder and that Peony Blush!

On choosing Kate Upton

“I was drawn to Kate because – not only is she incredibly beautiful – she is healthy, comfortable in her own skin, has such positive energy, and is a woman who creates her own rules”,says Brown, “She loves life and that is Pretty Powerful.”

“Kate is appealing because she is a real woman who is confident in her own skin. She has a personality that people can connect with, and one that Bobbi connected with personally,”says Maureen Case, President of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, “The Bobbi Brown brand celebrates ‘be who you are beauty’ in whatever form that takes, and we believe Kate is another iteration of what this brand is about… fresh, modern, classic and cool.”

Gowthami@BeautyFrontline April 1, 2014 at 12:39 pm

beautiful shot! her skin healthy and glowing…
Gowthami@BeautyFrontline recently posted..10pcs Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set from Tmart & Website ReviewMy Profile

Rupali April 1, 2014 at 12:49 pm

she is pretty and all
but if Kimye r trashy for vogue, I find her trashy for Bobbi Brown, you should check her photos, girl jumps around in just her undies most of the time.

mehak April 1, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Hahah really???? Must google her asap
mehak recently posted..Get The Look: Kate Upton for Bobbi BrownMy Profile

Chris April 21, 2014 at 10:41 am

I think Bobbi always tries to appeal to the average woman, so they chose the newest, most relatable model for these times. Kate got famous through the Internet, and she’s curvy and not super skinny. I think BB chose her because she felt like Kate is a more accessible model and would attract younger clients.
Chris recently posted..Essie Nail Polishes in Stylenomics and Beyond CozyMy Profile

mily April 1, 2014 at 1:00 pm

wow the face chart is so detailed and looks so personalized…..i want to try some bobbi brown products now!

Heena April 1, 2014 at 1:18 pm

The Face Chart is Super Useful!
I Wanna Check Out That Blush!
Heena recently posted..Blog Sale Begins!My Profile

Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup April 1, 2014 at 1:24 pm

my my she is so pretty! The face chart is quite descriptive and helpful!
Lisha@HeartBowsMakeup recently posted..Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 215 Vivacious Review & SwatchesMy Profile

Supria April 1, 2014 at 1:55 pm

I want that blush and the lip balm!!!
Supria recently posted..Review: Caudalie Divine OilMy Profile

Aditi @ The Happy Purse April 1, 2014 at 2:32 pm

such a comprehensive tut :D she’s really beautiful
Aditi @ The Happy Purse recently posted..Dove Deep Pure Face Wash: Review | An Excellent Face Wash For Combination to Dry SkinMy Profile

Pallavi April 1, 2014 at 3:23 pm

is there a bobbi brown store in mumbai , i so wanna try these products :)
Pallavi recently posted..SAVE THE DATE: DIY IdeasMy Profile

Aayushi April 1, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Kate Upton is pretty and fresh for sure…..
Aayushi recently posted..Continuation of Moody Nail ArtsMy Profile

Tiny April 1, 2014 at 4:35 pm

nO offence..but the post sounded more like a price-list than get-the-look kinda post, to me :/
so many numbers, big ones …. :/
Tiny recently posted..On my Nails : Lakme Fast & Fabulous Aqua ExpressMy Profile

pari April 1, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Nice Post..Kate looked so fresh ..This is so useful.Loved it
pari recently posted..THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN E GENTLE FACIAL WASH REVIEWMy Profile

Priyanka Jain April 1, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I love bobbi brown gel eyeliner too :D
Priyanka Jain recently posted..Maybelline Colorshow Nail paint in Keep up the flameMy Profile

Swati April 1, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Wow..she looks so effortlessly beautiful
Swati recently posted..The Body Shop Facial Buffer : ReviewMy Profile

laks April 1, 2014 at 8:02 pm

She is looking pretty. I need their Long Wear Gel Eyeliner badly :D .
laks recently posted..Are you ready Girls, Summer is Here!My Profile

kayennat April 2, 2014 at 12:55 am

She looks gorgeous. Totally love the Bobbi Brown philosophy. Didn’t know of her prior to Bobbi signing her on though :)
kayennat recently posted..KAYENNAT’S CURRENT LOVES: MARCHMy Profile

Manasi April 2, 2014 at 12:32 pm

She looks stunning!!
Manasi recently posted..GET THIS LOOK: Amrita Rao in Mayyur R GirotraMy Profile

Harine April 2, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Love the eye makeup.. Awesome..
Harine recently posted..Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Ruby Sugar Review and SwatchesMy Profile

krithi April 2, 2014 at 7:12 pm

BB is a dream for now and my wishlist keep growing day by day :)
krithi recently posted..The Body Shop Mango Body Butter ReviewMy Profile

Nisha Khan April 2, 2014 at 8:53 pm

She is too pretty and i want that lip balm :-)
Nisha Khan recently posted..Side Mermaid BraidMy Profile

Bonny April 2, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Too pretty she is..but not sure if this Bikini babe or more so topless babe is the right face for BB. Well for now let beauty talk and I am thinking of how much i need to save more, rather spend less! Bdw which is tougher???

Mayuri April 3, 2014 at 12:20 am

she looks so pretty :)
Mayuri recently posted..Press Release: Introducing the new Lakmé 9to5 Super SunscreenMy Profile

Priyanjana April 4, 2014 at 1:26 am

Just two problems ! bobbi brown not available in kolkata and the prices are really high!
Priyanjana recently posted..Crafty Recap Volume.1 | { Bookmarks }My Profile

TA April 5, 2014 at 7:44 pm

She looks amazingly stunning!

Princess Butter April 2, 2014 at 2:08 am

But this girl is very hard working and is atleast making an honest career out of modeling. Not like Kim K.
Princess Butter recently posted..Quakes and ShakesMy Profile