Lipsticks for Spring / Summer We Love: P&B Panel

by Mehak Shahani on April 7, 2014

in Features, Lip Products, Lipsticks

Pbpanel4-001-1

It’s been a while since the Panel had a round table discussion and this time its for spring/summer 2014 lipsticks we are absolutely loving !! What say girls, should we get another panel for 2014- something like a skincare panel with different girls??

My Spring/Summer Lipstick I love is Mac Dreaming Dahlia. Wear it everyday -its the perfect juicy coral and looks so lush and pretty! This is the lipstick Im wearing in this post here. Apart from that Im also liking Colorbar Sienna A Magic, and Bourjois Lip Paint type thingies. Review coming soon.

Pbpanel1

This may sound strange for my skintone but Mac Girl About town is a super hot pink that I mix with all my lipsticks. Its a fun color and the hot pink mixed in with my nuder shades give me the perfect bright but not neon lip for Spring/ Summer 2014. Apart from that Capricious and Mac Taupe are awesome !

Pbpanel2-002

Well I tried this Vampy Bobbi Brown lipstick at your place and that was kind of cool…

Currently loving Lancome’s Rouge in Love range specially the color 340 B ! Its a creamy textured lipstick which actually stays on till you scrub it off . The color is a super happy pink to brighten up a dull day. Also check out Lancome “Gloss in love 391 ” which is the lipgloss versin of the same shade

lancome-swatch1Look Esha also sent in this picture of the swatch of that lipstick.

Shailja@BeABrideEveryday April 7, 2014 at 11:45 am

You all look soooooo pretty….Gorgeous P&B panel ! Well I am loving MAC’s Faux these days !
Shailja@BeABrideEveryday recently posted..Wella Pro Series Repair Shampoo Review & SwatchMy Profile

Bonny April 7, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Im these days mixing lipstciks…Also Girl About Town , Taupe and Inglot 421 are my staples. Loving Bourjois 15 these days.

Shikha April 7, 2014 at 12:13 pm

I reach out to Bobby Brown Pink Rose, I love texture o these lipsticks and Colobar Peach crush a bright peach-orange shade
Shikha recently posted..Lakme Gel Style- Tomato TangoMy Profile

Harine April 7, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I love Maybelline POW 4.. Great choice by Esha..
Harine recently posted..Trip to Singapore Day 4 – Jurong Bird Park and Marina Bay Sands Observatory DeskMy Profile

Rashi April 7, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I’m wearing MAC See Sheer, Loreal Rouge Caress Aphrodite Scarlet and Avon Caressing Coral a lot these days, so yeah these are my favourites for now :-)
Rashi recently posted..Makeup Look: For the Love of PurpleMy Profile

Aayushi April 7, 2014 at 2:18 pm

So pretty… Check out My All the Faves Kit From sephora on my blog…. http://crush-on-beauty.com
Aayushi recently posted..Sephora – Bare Minerals – All The Faves ReviewMy Profile

laks April 7, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Gang of gorgeous girls. I am not much into lipsticks (other than function). Wear my Revlon\lakme absolute lip gloss every day :)
laks recently posted..Getting Married? Accessorize yourself with Mrinalini ChandraMy Profile

Aayushi April 7, 2014 at 2:30 pm

These days m on high fever to try my Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick in shade “Get Ready”.

mily April 7, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I am wearing colorbar sheer lipstick in beacj glow every single day since i got it!!! Its such a gorgeous juicy rose pink lipstick but doesnt stay that long…i dont mind reapplying but :P

MissoPeep April 7, 2014 at 3:20 pm

I am loving MAC Cosmo these days, my don’t think color and also Maybelline LipPolish in Glam7. Its peachy and summery. Its light and glam on the lips
MissoPeep recently posted..NOTD! Animal Print NailartMy Profile

Deepali April 7, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Spring / Summer is all about the coral. I will be check out Dreaming Dahlia… My favourite corals are Two for Tango at ColorBar and Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 in Soft Coral.
Deepali recently posted..The objectification of women in Bollywood item songsMy Profile

Supria April 7, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I have a soft spot for Priyam’s recommendations because she is a similar skintone as me and she loves the MAC studio fix powder foundation too ;) Gotta check out MAC Taupe.

Mehak, Dreaming Dahlias looks so good on you. Is it available in the MAC stores now? I have lost track of MAC LE releases!
Supria recently posted..Outfit & Bambino!My Profile

Gowthami April 7, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Gotta check maybelline pow lip colors.. Great choices..
Gowthami recently posted..Lakme Desert Rose Quartet Review, Swatches & EOTDMy Profile

kamar April 7, 2014 at 6:10 pm

maybelline lip olish and revlon just bitten balm stain in rendezvous is what iam wearin g a lot these days
kamar recently posted..Who wore it better : Deepika or Katrina?My Profile

Embellished April 7, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I’ve been loving the Maybelline Bold Matte Lipsticks (for a while now), I think they’re perfect for summer!
Embellished recently posted..Haul+ Mini Review: Makeup, Hair-care and SkincareMy Profile

Mayuri April 7, 2014 at 11:46 pm

I am eyeing Girl About Town since a long time, its high time I pick it up :)
Mayuri recently posted..Review: Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50 : my HG sunscreen!My Profile

Manasi April 8, 2014 at 10:08 am

Esha’s lip color is beautiful!
Manasi recently posted..Tommy G Dual Lipstick, Passion Red(No 7) : ReviewMy Profile

Swati April 8, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Your swatch of MAC Dahlia made me fall in love with the shade.. I have to go check it out soon!
Swati recently posted..Maybelline Express Finish Nail Enamel – Turquoise Lagoon 862 : ReviewMy Profile

Anusha Yella April 8, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Faces Go Chic in Two Timing

pari April 9, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Awww you all look so pretty..and great choices..anyone who can help me with nice pink shade..i am looking for matte pink shade which i can wear to office everyday..
pari recently posted..FOREST ESSENTIALS NARANGI AND NAGKESAR FACIAL UBTAN REVIEW-FOR OILY/COMBINATION SKINMy Profile