Outfit of the Day: In Forever 21

by Mehak Shahani on April 12, 2014

in Fashion

Have you guys seen the all new Forever 21 in Delhi? Its way cooler than the older one in Ambience Mall  and is MUCH cheaper too. I was in  Emporio today to do a story on Bridal Buys in Ensemble (That article is on the Wed Me Good Blog here) and happened to cross the store – coudnt resist a quick purchase.

outfitpost1 Its official- printed PJ’s are the new jeggings.  Im going to buy like 3 of these and live in them in the summer because they are SUPER comfortable and airy an these ones specially with the belt attached can pass off as semi formal wear. Love em- they even had some floral print ones in F21 but I likes these ones better.

Outfit from:

Price of Printed PJ’s : 1200

Price of  Coral T shirt- 300 bucks

Both from Forever 21!

On my face: Tinted moisturizer, Mac Dreaming Dahlia, Chambor Eye Definer in Brown

Chappals courtesy severe shoe bites because of which I cannot wear anything else.

They also had some fun crop tops, and everywhere I looked I saw 13-14 year old tweens in tiny shorts and crop tops discussing the ‘right way’ to wear a crop top!! F21 also had like full length maxi dresses for 600 bucks, basic camisoles for 150- its like FINALLY someone realised that they need to price it like its priced in the USA. Super affordable.

chunky-necklace-rhinestones-001 chunky-necklace1That serious bling around my neck is from this Facebook shop called Rosabelle Treasures. They have some really cute stuff- check it out here. What also impressed me is that  quite honestly most of these trinkets break in the mail, but they packaged it really securely so it reached me without any scratch!

rosabelle1

This is another one of my favourite pieces from Rosabelle Treasures…also love their jade colored stone drop earrings.

Jyoti April 12, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Wow Mehak! you look really gorgeous :) I am seriously in love with your necklace :) <3
Jyoti recently posted..5 Best Ways to Keep Summer Acne at BayMy Profile

mily April 12, 2014 at 6:24 pm

woooooo i loved the necklace..checking out that fb page now….seriously airy clothes are needed in these scalding summers! I wish F 21 opens in other cities too! really pretty………
mily recently posted..Flipkart Now has MAC, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Lancome and many more international brands!My Profile

laks April 12, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I loved your super comfy style. Gorgeous neck piece <3
laks recently posted..Friends – Read & Match the Following :DMy Profile

Rashi April 12, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Wow!!! The PJs look amazing and I’m so digging that coral top… I almost booked a flight to Delhi on reading the prices! Wish they had a store here in Kolkata too :-(
Rashi recently posted..Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick Caressing Coral: Review, Swatch, FOTDMy Profile

Supria April 12, 2014 at 6:40 pm

I live in printed harem pants during the summer. So comfy!

Love the neck piece, transforms the outfit in my opinion!
Supria recently posted..Pre-party Skin Prep – Routine & Product RecosMy Profile

Xuvious April 12, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Love the pants, I keep seeing them everywhere and I need them in my life!
(not the exact same ones)
Xuvious recently posted..Bourjois Cream Blush in Healthy GlowMy Profile

Sumathi April 12, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Love those PJs. Everything sounds so affordable. Wish they had stores around various cities.
The necklacr is really pretty :)
Sumathi recently posted..Swirl Nail Art Using a ToothpickMy Profile

Meghana April 12, 2014 at 8:32 pm

love that necklace. so beautiful :)
Meghana recently posted..Half-Ripe Jackfruit Sambar RecipeMy Profile

Ramya April 12, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Love the outfit dear,especially the necklace looks gorgeous
Ramya recently posted..Big Basket.com | An Online Grocery Shop ReviewMy Profile

krithi April 12, 2014 at 9:17 pm

u looking good
even i like these printed pants and they r so comfy I tell u
Finally F21 is openinin in blore ,waiting eagerly :)
krithi recently posted..Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Tamarind & Purifying Micro PearMy Profile

Gowthami April 12, 2014 at 9:49 pm

The neck piece is osm and I love ur outfits posts.. :) xo
Gowthami recently posted..Tutorials! Lakmé Presents Five D.I.Y. Looks With the New Eyeconic ShadesMy Profile

Shikha April 12, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I love shopping from f21… I shopped lot from there for my honeymoon and casual wear.. And many of them were available at 50 per discount.. Neck piece looks very pretty
Shikha recently posted..Soap & Glory – The Daily Smooth Body Butter (Can’t stop sniffing it)My Profile

Shailja@BeABrideEveryday April 12, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Gorgeous Mehak.. You even look very comfortable in those PJs .. A must have for summers.. !
Shailja@BeABrideEveryday recently posted..Vaseline Healthy White SPF 24 Triple Lightening Lotion ReviewMy Profile

D's Mom April 12, 2014 at 11:47 pm

Your outfit looks so perfect for the summers. The neckpiece is gorgeous :)
D’s Mom recently posted..Recipe – Mysore PakMy Profile

Aditi @ The Happy Purse April 12, 2014 at 11:47 pm

the outfit is so trendy! love that coral top on you, somehow that particular shade clashes horribly with my skin tone. :( the pants are soooo cute! i want!
Aditi @ The Happy Purse recently posted..Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Enamel: 79 Mint Magic – Review, Swatches and NOTDMy Profile

Chris April 13, 2014 at 1:41 am

That necklace sets off the outfit so nicely.
Chris recently posted..CoverGirl Capital Collection Outlast Nail Glosstini in Scalding EmeraldMy Profile

Swati April 13, 2014 at 1:45 am

I love those pants! I need to come to Delhi just for th Forever 21 store soon :D
Swati recently posted..Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish, Coral Craze : ReviewMy Profile

Srishty April 13, 2014 at 2:05 am

I love these outfit and personal shopping kind of posts that you do! :D Wish you do more of these :D
Srishty recently posted..Blue Bows: Street Style #5My Profile

Srishty April 13, 2014 at 2:08 am

also, what do you mean by new forever 21? this one is also in ambience, VK or the one in Saket ?
Srishty recently posted..Blue Bows: Street Style #5My Profile

mehak April 13, 2014 at 7:05 pm

The one in ambience VKhas shut down- the new one is in promenade and in saket
mehak recently posted..Unboxing the April Envy Box: Benefit Concealer+ A Surprise Gift !My Profile

Embellished April 13, 2014 at 2:15 am

Haha. Almost bought those exact same pants the other day.
Embellished recently posted..Haul+ Mini Review: Makeup, Hair-care and SkincareMy Profile

Nisha@PinkTrends April 13, 2014 at 2:14 pm

F21 Pants in 1200 K !!.. Thats a good news :) .I too love pants. They are trendy and so comfortable. Going to check F21 soon.
Nisha@PinkTrends recently posted..My New Love-Moto G Phone-Goodness within 15kMy Profile

Priyanka Jain April 13, 2014 at 2:33 pm
GlamCasa April 13, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Forever21 is my favourite. <3

GlamCasa April 13, 2014 at 3:20 pm

I love the Subhash Nagar and DLF Saket one, yet to explore Ambience Mall
GlamCasa recently posted..THE BODY SHOP Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray ~ For Coloured HairMy Profile

Manasi April 13, 2014 at 4:01 pm

dear you look so pretty :)
Manasi recently posted..Vivel Cell Renew Pollution Protect Cleansing Cream + Scrub : ReviewMy Profile

Arthi ramesh April 13, 2014 at 6:33 pm

i love the neckpiece and printed pants are soo in !! nice OOTD
Arthi ramesh recently posted..Diva Diaries exclusive take on online shopping – Cherry Culture experience !!My Profile

Clothes and Creativity April 13, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Like the outfit, casual-chic! BTW, maxis for Rs. 600?! Are you serious?! I’m going to checkout F21 asap! Haven’t been there recently!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Election Day Boho-Chic OOTD YouTube Video: Making It Count!My Profile

Priyanjana April 13, 2014 at 10:01 pm

This is really adorable and soo reasonable!
Priyanjana recently posted..Dove Elixir rose and almond oil for hairfall control reviewMy Profile

Namitha April 13, 2014 at 11:24 pm

You look so perfectly made for summer! Likes (y)
Namitha recently posted..The Week That WasMy Profile

AH April 14, 2014 at 1:50 am

The one at Ambience wasn’t the flagship store ( or so I’ve heard )so prices werent as same as the ones in US. In Mumbai ever since the first store opened the prices have been almost at par with it’s US counterparts and even the collection is the latest one

Aayushi April 14, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Wow Mehak.. u have such a tiny waist… every women desires that…. Loved ur chunky necklace….
Aayushi recently posted..BareMinerals Prime Time EyeLid Primer :-My Profile

Nia April 15, 2014 at 5:39 am

Mehak you are forever 15!!
Seriously, I know your not ”old” anyway but you look much younger than your real age! (I mean this in a good way okay!!) I See 15 year olds looking older than you , please share your skincare routine and if you have a specific ‘facewashing’ routine. (My facewashing routine is too harsh with a scrubber,washcloth and all and I believe it is causing me lines already :(

pls do a post on skincare
Nia recently posted..Coloressence Mesmerizing Lip Color Magenta Janta Review,Swatch~ Possible dupe of MAC Diva LipstickMy Profile

Riya April 15, 2014 at 10:37 am

Ahem ahem. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Now taking a detour, how do u stay so fit n lean?
Riya recently posted..Why mundane routines are so goodMy Profile

pari April 15, 2014 at 2:50 pm

you look superb.i too bought white and black pants ..they look super cool..
pari recently posted..MIRACULOUS BEAUTY FLUID-KAMA AYURVEDA KUMKUMADIMy Profile

TA April 16, 2014 at 11:19 am

Wow… loved the prices…they are such a steal :) And u look lovely Mehak!

neha singh May 4, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Hi mehak!love ur blogs n reviews!!!how about discovering a new fashion accessory page on fb!its mine and its called FRIPPERY!!!!GO CHECK.got t same neckpiece everyonez roving about and tons more!!!!hope ull like it!!!