Peaches & Blush & Kiehl’s Wedding Skincare Meet : REGISTER NOW !

by Mehak Shahani on April 23, 2014

in Bridal Makeup, Skincare

Mehak Invite

Hi Girls,

Peaches & BlushWed Me Good & Kiehls India have joined hands to organise a 2 hour session to solve your skincare queries. We will be inviting 15 girls to the Kiehl’s store in Delhi on Sunday for an exclusive Wedding Skincare experience .

The 15 girls will get :

• Individual skincare consultations with Kiehl’s skincare experts
  • Learn more about how to care for their skin in the run up to a wedding in the family or their own wedding.
  • They will get to ask questions, pick the brains of the experts at Kiehls
  • Walk away with some Kiehls  samples that are tailor made for their own skincare needs !

What you need to do to Register:

Comment below and mention what your skincare concern is that you would like addressed / Call us at the number mentioned in the invite!

Meghana April 23, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Lucky Delhi. Would be waiting for those girls to share their experience after attending the session.

Clothes and Creativity April 23, 2014 at 2:47 pm

How to get even skintone? If you know what I mean?

mily April 23, 2014 at 2:56 pm

why delhi :(

Anuradha April 23, 2014 at 3:13 pm

My prime concern is uneven skin tone and pigmentation on nose and chin…….pls help me wt my concerns….

Bulbul April 23, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Is this only for those getting married or can anyone come? I have open pores and acne marks on skin. Also, need help with under eyes.

mehak April 23, 2014 at 3:29 pm

anyone attending a close wedding…

Dr . Surabhi Munjal Malik April 23, 2014 at 3:27 pm

Hi mehak…. As a newly wed…my chief concern is to have glowing skin as I suffer from acne marks and a strange combination skin….I am yet to find a skin care routine that suits me….would love this opportunity.
P.s. I’ve recently moved to Bombay from delhi post my marriage last December so the weather change isn’t helping….also I am coincidentally in delhi on the 27th to meet my parents…meant to be..??

Supria April 23, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I love kiehl’s. If only they did this in Chennai or Bangalore :(

Everyone must try their midnight recovery concentrate and the SPF50 day cream!

swati April 23, 2014 at 4:34 pm

How does one get glowing skin despite all the pollution? And how to do it with a time crunch?

pallavi kumar April 23, 2014 at 4:47 pm

hi mehak
such a gr8 initiative by P&B and kiehls india.. :)
i have senstive acne prone skin which behaves differently everyday for 365 days in a year. so my main problem is dark stubborn pigmentation spots on my entire face , rednees with large open pores and not to forget the monster acne. really need help as i hav 2 weddings coming up in family ( both brothers, so behen ko to sundar dikhne hi hai :p ) so it would be really helpful for me esp in d longrun routine.

Aayushi April 23, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Ahh its just in Delhi…… Can’t make it…. But an interesting session it seems …..

PURVA April 23, 2014 at 5:18 pm

hey I have a friend’s wedding coming up and would like to get some tips for that.

Palak April 23, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Hi Mehak!
Great to see such nice and helpful initiatives being planned for the readers.
Well, to begin with I have a combination skin where the combination of dry zone and oily zone keeps changing literally on a daily basis. One day, the T-zone shall be super oily and the next day the same T-zone shall be super dry. This leads me into experimenting with different skin-care regimes to find a correct one which sometimes results into big disasters. The biggest problem this brings on, is my skin’s weird behaviour after applying makeup.
Now, I’ve a big fat wedding coming up in my family after a good gap of 5-6 years(I was in school when the last one happened) and I’d be getting ready properly for the first time(if you know what I mean). It’d be really great if I could get your and Kiehl’s help to get appropriate consultation to achieve that perfect skin so that I can rock at the wedding.;)

Thanks,
Palak

Disha April 23, 2014 at 5:53 pm

This sounds amazing. Thanks Mehek and P&B team for this opportunity.
As i have entered my 30s my major concern is anti ageing and being able to keep the skin glowing. And ofcourse some pigmentation around my chin. Pores is another concern I have and need help with.

sauleha April 23, 2014 at 9:54 pm

My main concern is acne and acne scar..and also how to get an even glowing skin.

mayurakshi April 24, 2014 at 9:02 am

Uneven skin tones and large pores problem, how to get rid of it.

Nargis Namazi April 24, 2014 at 10:23 am

I am in Delhi and can attend. Need advice on how to prevent skin darkening – I use good sunscreens and take care of my skin too but it gets tanned easily and there’s no glow. I’d like to know what products I can use to prevent tanning and dark dry patches on my face. Thanks ! :) N

Mansi April 24, 2014 at 10:55 am

I really want to attend this session. Love Kiehl’s

My main concern is the beginning of aging on my skin, open pores and general improvement in texture and skin tone!

Mansi April 24, 2014 at 10:56 am

And its also my anniversary on 27th : )

laks April 24, 2014 at 12:10 pm

Great Initiative by you guys!

Nupur Agrawala April 24, 2014 at 12:18 pm

I would love to attend this session.

I have major problem of acne along with super dry skin :which is combined with a confused T zone.. Blackheads..

No product suits my face,. Currently using Clinique 3 step regime.. And makeup I can’t dream off as no product suits my face and makes it look cakes and pathetic..

Desperately need a better skin to feel more confident about myself.. Pretty sick of my skin issues..

Nupur Agrawala April 24, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Also lots of family and close frnds weddings lined up .. Maybe even mine :P so yeah!

shilpi April 24, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Hi Mehak,
I am sure this is going to be super fun especially for me as I am a new mommy of a 7 weeks old baby who has not stepped out of home for more than 4 months due to some complications during pregnancy. My skin is acting super weird due to crazy hormones, weird sleeping pattern and almost no exposure to the outside world. I would love to explore kiehls products as I am.in dire need of a more effective skincare products for my special needs. Hoping to try some wonderful products from kiehls n helping other new mommies too

shilpi April 24, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Forgot to mention that I have to attend my cousins wedding in Mumbai on.1st of may which is making me all the more jittery..

pari April 24, 2014 at 12:45 pm

This sounds so nice.excited.my only concern is how to achieve natural glow.

Deepali P April 24, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Hi Mehak , Thank you for this absolutely awesome invite. I hope I get a chance to come , if not I hope all the ladies who win have a truly amazing time. So I am in my mid twenties and I had really bad acne prone skin 3 years back but touch-wood with a lot of care and medicines I have a pretty clear face. My problem is though that I tan only on my face and the rest of my body is lighter than my face. I hope I get a chance to come and ask the experts on how to get a glowing face minus makeup and an even skin-tone. *Fingers Crossed* Also, A couple of my friends got married and a few might just this year and I want to look good for myself and for them :PLove and luck to all the ladies participating .. Deepali P

Diya April 24, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Hi Mehak
The blackheads and whiteheads on the tip of the nose are the biggest problem for me. It’s very difficult to hide and also reoccurs after repeated nose cleaning as well.
Also, my forehead is two shades darker than the rest of the face.
Hope to get the solutions at Kiehls with your help.
Thanks!!

Suneha April 25, 2014 at 3:23 am

Hi Mehak!!!
I have to attend my cousin sister’s wedding next month and my skin is acting stubborn these days :/ I have been religiously following CTM routine from past few days but did not notice any improvement in my skin condition..My skin type is dry and is easily prone to breakouts…Not sure what kind of products would be best suited for my skin type….coz if I use products recommended for dry skin, I can easily notice appearance of acne spots in a day or so…and if I start using products suited for acne prone skin, my skin becomes rough, patchy and dull…I am scared if my skin keeps on behaving this way then makeup might also not help me look good on the D-Day :(
I would be more than happy if I get a chance to get my queries answered by skin care experts from one of the best brands in the world…. :)

Debosmita April 25, 2014 at 9:53 am

This is a lovely initiative. I am in my late twenties, newly married and looking forward to my sis-in-law’s wedding this year.

I was living with my parents before my marriage and so had my mom take care of my skincare. Now that I am living by myself, I have lost all the wedding glow :( My skin has always been dry, now it has become more so! I have uneven skin tone, dark circles under my eyes and dull skin. Moreover, I am very worried about signs of ageing. So these are my main skin concerns.

Hope to attend the meet to resolve my queries.

krithi April 25, 2014 at 9:00 pm