The Lust List: Summer Love

by Mehak Shahani on April 9, 2014

in Features, Lust list

mint-coral

Pops of neon, iced Mojitos, coral, mint and breezy dresses ! That is what summer means to me ! This weeks lust list is inspired by all things SUMMAH! Im feeling like a splurge these days but in between house hunting and office hunting there is little time left in between. ( Also, finally found a house. hopefully- the landlord is ripping us off honestly but there seems to be no decent furnished 2 bhk available in Gurgaon. Guys, if you know of any pls let me know we still havent finalised!)

1. Mint Bag (looks like a MK Replica): I swear if Micheal Kors made that Hamilton satchel in mint, I would lap it up faster than you can say “Pop” . Sigh. Love Anyone seen anything like this around in India.

2. Turquoise dress with pink blossoms : I know this is totally 14 year old girl material, but I love it nonetheless. I would probably look ridiculous in that but its just so…PURTTTYYY!! No idea where it is available but need , want, must have !

3.Coral shoes: Are these for real? I know they are probably to hot to sport for summer but seriously. These are gorge ! By the way- Bata has the prettiest coral shoes with rhinestones i have EVER seen. They are gorge! Zara has these uber cute ballet flats with rhinestones as well.. very pretty!

4.Coral and Mint drop earrings: Two fav colors in one piece of bling. Whats not to love? They are probably incredibly tacky in person (I hate those translucent kind of fake stones somehow), but they paint a pretty picture these earrings. I also recently got a gorgeous necklace from Rosabelle Treasures- cant wait to do an outfit post with it !

5. Dior Tan Nude SHimmering powder: I dont know what this does exactly but in my head it gives me a soft, gorgeous glow for my summer night parties. (I speak as if I actually have summer night parties often, but mostly Im curled up in PJ’s at home)

S April 9, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I want that dress! So chic!

Clothes and Creativity April 9, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Love the dress and the earrings!
Clothes and Creativity recently posted..Casual Sunday OOTD YouTube VIDEO: Denim Dress, Scarf and Flip-FlopsMy Profile

Aayushi April 9, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Aayushi April 9, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I am in love with this powder blue shade of the dress…its my current favorite….. I had lust for a dress from forever new in the same shade from their moonlight collection but i didnot find the right for me in that dress…. I still see that dress in my dress…calling me,…… <3…
Aayushi recently posted..OOTD – For my BirthdayMy Profile

mily April 9, 2014 at 1:54 pm

oh why am i not a 14 years old girl….thats dress is just so summery and pretty with that work on it..haha..even i am mostly curled up at home watching some series like 2 and a half men but still…cant we even talk about that party life :D

Shikha April 9, 2014 at 2:20 pm

seriously that bag looks so good. You can find such mint dress minus that pink blossom at F21.. I got one for myself..
Shikha recently posted..Physician Formula Products :)My Profile

laks April 9, 2014 at 3:12 pm

I want those coral shoes <3 !! The dress is sooo prettyy but not for me :|
laks recently posted..Weddings are Fun – The Humorous part of WeddingMy Profile

Manasi April 9, 2014 at 3:17 pm

The list too lusty :P
I like the bag and shoes and earings :)
Manasi recently posted..Summer Accessory tips by Designers Tanvi & PratitiMy Profile

Shailja @BeABrideEveryday April 9, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I love that turquoise dreess.. its so cute !!
Shailja @BeABrideEveryday recently posted..Carry Newspaper On Your Finger Nails Using Newspaper Nail ArtMy Profile

bnann April 9, 2014 at 4:23 pm

I saw shoes similar to those in HOTTER. They do not have shops in London, only in smaller cities in the UK and online. Good quality well-made shoes.

A 14-yr old nowadays wouldn’t been seen dead in dresses like these: they will be all out for the latest short, clingy look! But once you are 20-something, you can absolutely wear anything like this :)!

Supria April 9, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Mehak this has got to be my fav lust list so far. Love each and every one of those pieces especially the drop earrings. OMG those shoes too!!!
Supria recently posted..Review & FOTD: Chanel Cream Blush – DestinyMy Profile

pari April 9, 2014 at 5:34 pm

I loved that dress.I was searching for something same in white but i could not find it anywhere ..Shoes are also nice.
pari recently posted..FOREST ESSENTIALS NARANGI AND NAGKESAR FACIAL UBTAN REVIEW-FOR OILY/COMBINATION SKINMy Profile

Aditi @ The Happy Purse April 9, 2014 at 7:14 pm

i want those earrings, they are so beautiful!!
Aditi @ The Happy Purse recently posted..Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Enamel: 79 Mint Magic – Review, Swatches and NOTDMy Profile

krithi April 9, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I so so want that dress :)
krithi recently posted..Ralph Lauren Big Poney Collection #1 Perfume Review.My Profile

rinnee April 9, 2014 at 8:40 pm

ohh i love the print on that dress!
rinnee recently posted..L’Occitane Volumizing Shampoo ReviewMy Profile

D's Mom April 9, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Love those shoes…soooo pretty!!! (I wear only flats)
14! When I saw the dress, I thought 8 year old :D
But I would love to be an 8 year old all my life if only for that dress…sigh…!!!
D’s Mom recently posted..Recipe – Mysore PakMy Profile

Swati April 9, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Oh my! Those coral shoes!! WANT!
Swati recently posted..Lakme 9-to-5 Lip Liner Brick Rose : ReviewMy Profile

Rashmi April 9, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Wow…that dress is perfect for summers…super chic….:-)

Priyanka Jain April 9, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Love the dress and the drop earrings <3 <3

Embellished April 10, 2014 at 12:14 am

The dress is cute!
Embellished recently posted..Haul+ Mini Review: Makeup, Hair-care and SkincareMy Profile

Rashi April 10, 2014 at 12:15 am

Looove the bag, the shoes and the dress! I’m anyway a sucker for anything pink, coral and mint :-) I’m gonna go hunt those Bata shoes out 1st thing tomorrow!

Rashi April 10, 2014 at 12:20 am

Rashi recently posted..KISS Recipe: Whismelina!My Profile

Meghana April 10, 2014 at 1:09 am

loved the earring. I always have a tough summer. those prickly heat and sweat. yuuucckkkk
Meghana recently posted..6 Easy Hair Style For SummerMy Profile

shagun April 10, 2014 at 11:22 am

love all dress , earring, shoes everything
SUMMER READY ARMS

Vineetha April 10, 2014 at 11:43 am

Spring and Summer is all about cute floral sundresses for me! I loved that dress!
Vineetha recently posted..Sephora Collection 10 Shades Of Samba Waterproof Eyeliner Set Review, SwatchesMy Profile

sakhi April 10, 2014 at 11:44 am

I can die for that dress…..am I not 14…
sakhi recently posted..Because – I love myself.My Profile

thatchamkeelastitch April 10, 2014 at 1:31 pm

That dress and earrings! <3
thatchamkeelastitch recently posted..Kareena Kapoor In Drool Worthy LehengasMy Profile

Heena April 10, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Those Coral Shoes Are Gorgeous!!

Nisha@PinkTrends April 10, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Loving that Mint bag and the coral earrings. Totally agreed that these stone earrings sometimes look so fake in real, but looks awesome in pics..
Nisha@PinkTrends recently posted..Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencils-Latest LoveMy Profile

Kayennat April 10, 2014 at 11:22 pm

That dress and the earrings are gorgeous *drools*
Kayennat recently posted..Help me choose my outfit!My Profile

Madeliene Rose April 11, 2014 at 9:19 pm

This list screams spring! Loving the drop earrings especially! Spring demands such soft, cotton candy hues! http://www.madelienerose.com

Abhi April 18, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Hey mehak that ‘Turquoise dress with pink blossoms’ is available on some websites for i guess 4k+ something.. :) :)