Forest Essential Neem & Aloe Vera Butter Soap Review
Product Claims: These rich Butter Soaps contain, Kokum Butter, which contains an abundance of healing ingredients including vitamins, minerals, proteins and a unique fatty acid profile. These fatty acids are indispensable for their emollient properties and help in retaining the elasticity of skin.
All our soaps are made by hand using the old-fashioned cold process. Cold extraction process is used to retain the essential fatty acids in the soap.
- Soaps are made with pure cold pressed oils.
- 100% natural and is free from any petroleum, synthetic fragrances and harmful chemicals.
These butter soaps by Forest Essentials are a real treat in the shower. They lather amazingly well and smell delicious at the same time. Recently I tried many soap samples from forest essential and they all smelled incredible. Their sugar soaps are usually transparent and butter soaps are opaque with slight hues of colours matching its ingredients.
Even though these are organic soaps they don’t smell sad like those vegetable soaps we tried from the departmental stores. They just smell and feel luxurious.
As soon as you open the soap there is a definite burst of pleasing fragrance. When you unite it with water it feels like it will melt in your hand. The soap is super delicate yet durable. It leaves your skin fragrant and hydrated. When you shower with this your whole surrounding will start absorbing its scent.
- Luxurious yet organic packaging.
- It doesn’t smell completely floral or fruity or like any of its ingredients but it smells like heaven.
- Very smooth and buttery texture which makes it very easy to lather gently on your skin.
- Soap is very mild to your skin.
- Price is the main factor.
Price: 475 INR for 125gms
Recommendation: I love all forest essential products. The best part is they use organic ingredients, but smell luxurious and feel smooth and buttery on you.
Guest Review By Sonal
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.