Sometimes you just need something to act like a teacher and say “Behave” to your skin, and this is what the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate really does- it makes your skin ‘behave’. I had used some samples of these in the run up to my wedding and then completely forgot about it until recently when I got a bottle.
What Keihls claims:
- Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for smoother, healthier skin
- Works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity – when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors – to dramatically restore skin
- 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free oil for face
- A customer favorite
What it did for me:
- Definitely smoother, supple and softer skin by morning is something I immediately noticed.
- My skin just felt balanced, and a lot of patchy, dry skin areas felt more hydrated- there is this almost calming effect this has- like it calms down my skin and makes it feel more balanced if that makes sense
- Continued usage has helped my skin have a slight glow and nicer, softer texture and i think my skin looks more even toned but Im not sure i can give that complete credit to this.
- This isn’t really an anti-ageing cream or anything like that, but the fact that it hydrates and replenishes my skin overnight makes me have some solace that this is working in the ageing -prevention area at least!
Apart from that- its so lightweight, I just don’t know how it manages to contain all those essential oils. It feels completely natural and weightless when you put it at night.
How to use
There is this dropper thingie – which you press the button of and it gets kind of half filled up. I just take that in my hand and with my fingers spread it on my face while sleeping. Its a nice, relaxing kind of serum and yll see some changes in the first week- atleast I did !
Kind of a pointless picture: Left is without the serum (just put in a stripe), right is after spreading it out !
Price: Rs 2750/-
Recommendation: I love the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate- it makes my skin behave itself, relaxes and soothes it, hydrates it, makes it more soft and supple and over time I did see some glow in my ski n. This isn’t an instant magic potion, but for girls who just need something to replenish and take care of their skin- i think this is fab!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.