Purple. It’s that one color that can be totally tacky , or totally luxurious at the same time. When it comes to nailpolishes though- Im a purple polish hog , even though they are not really the best colors for my hands I know.. here are some of the purples in my stash ! The titles below all link to detailed reviews if you guys want to read.
– OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender Nail Polish: Soft, pretty and pastel this is one of my favourite polishes for spring. This along with OPI Sweetheart are two pastels that are soft and dreamy and look stunning ! I don’t love pastel polishes on me, but Im always asked whats on my nails when this is on.
– Colorbar Plum Grenadine: I LOVE this polish- it is sooo super glossy, and high on shine that it looks gorgeous when you move your hands. Plus it is a nice, medium toned plum purple that passes off as fun, as well as serious at the same time.
– OPI Dim Sum Plum: Actually kind of similar to Plum grenadine except this has more pink in it and I actually prefer the Colorbar one to this one in terms of color alone. But this is really pretty too!
– Estee Lauder Smashed: Deep, dark malicious, makes you feel kind of wicked. Estee Lauder Smashed is a deep, dark purple with specks of glitter. Wear this when I want something more edgy, and dark specially during winter months.
– Chambor 456 polish: A muted purple, this one would be really beautiful on lighter skintones, is a tad bit dull on mine but still love to whip it out every once in a while.
– Sephora by OPI Glisten to your heart: Ahh…LOVE this . Is it totally wrong for a twenty something year old to obsess over glitter polishes? I don’t know if it is, but the glitter in this is absolutely stunning, STUNNING.
– Zoya Valerie Nail Polish: One of my favourite polishes of ALL time. Period. Zoya polishes dont hold up very well on my nails-they chip easily but Valerie is such a pretty polish that there is no way I can resist buying another bottle.
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!