The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Polish Review
What product claims? This limited-edition, festive body exfoliator is gentle enough to use every day. It removes dead skin cells, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother, and has a zingy ginger fragrance.
• Removes dead skin cells
• Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
• Zingy ginger scent
Sugar , Spice and everything nice is the motto in my life (Hey that rhymes), but I specially love ginger- in tea, chocolates, biscuits..I could go on. So it is no surprise that the Body Shop Ginger Sparkle Body Polish is right up there in some of my favourites. It is spicy with a sweet zingy scent that is not overpowering and reminds me of ginger bread.
The body polish has a caramel gel like structure with small ginger granules in it which smells spicy – sweet and gingery. When applied on skin it lathers, and froths up like soap- leaving my skin feeling fresh and exfoliated. The scrub includes honey in it which helps in moisturizing the skin and not drying it up, and it leaves my skin soft, supple and refreshed. Even you can see the polishing effect on your skin as it shines and glows, normally not found after using any other scrub.
Only problem is its flip opening which is hard and also if given little pressure can break down so beware while using it in shower or else you will end with the open tube.
- Loved the spicy – sweet gingery fragrance
- Leaves soft and clear skin
- Gel in nature but lathers up nicely
- Soft scrub granules which are not harsh on skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin too
- Provides shine to the skin
- Packaging is brittle, the flip opening of tube is bit hard and is also fragile as it can break easily.
- Not travel friendly, there is fear of spilling all over
- Unusual smell, not in everyone’s favourite list. So just try on before purchasing.
Price: INR 795/- (Best part is that it got this for 50% off, and I grabbed it as soon as I found that it was on 50 % off.)
Recommendation: TBS Ginger Sparkle Body polish has amazing spicy sweet scent and which works very well on skin, keeping it healthy, soft and refreshing. Spice up your body with this scent for a change as it’s adorable and not overpowering but do take care of your taste as it is not for the one who likes fruity fragrances. I loved the result of this product except the packaging, hope you also like it.
Guest Review By Pooja
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!