Forest Essentials Stress Relief Oil Review
Product Claims: Breathe in tranquillity with the aroma of fresh Lavender as your body relaxes and stress gently slips away. Natural essential oils of these wonderfully scented flowers soothe your senses as they are warmly applied to stimulate your body’s ability to release stress.
Relax and unwind with Stress Relief from Forest Essentials. This contains the pure essential oils which provide calmness and serenity. Lime, Lemon and Peppermint oils bring clarity and focused concentration. Lavender is renowned for its ability to de stress. Stimulating fragrance of Peppermint improves mental relaxation and calmness
- Making of the Product: Herbs are steam distilled to extract essential oils which are then blended in a conventional way to retain their natural properties
- How to use: Use on your wrist & temple points for maximum effect.
- Steam distilled essential oils are used.
- 100% natural.
I have a great admiration for those hotels that provide Forest Essential Bath & Body products especially Taj Hotels. Usually they provide these stress relievers in bedside drawers. But when I went to ITC Maratha they provided a mix of ITC products and forest essential stress relievers, probably because only forest essential has such products. I was so amazed by the soothing smell of this little spray that I asked for more to the room service attendant. To my surprise, he gave me about 7-8 of themJ
I am alive because of the fact that I have a sense to smell. I judge everything of earth with its smell. I feel the way food nurtures out body, smell nurtures our mind. I bet this gist has the right mix of aroma to heal your mind and soul at the same time. This stuff works so wonderfully.
If you ask me to explain the smell then I would say it smells something like your herbal tea. Well, in fact far better than that. Imagine if you slightly crushed fresh lime, lemon, peppermint or lavender how would they smell! It smells exactly like that.
- Smells very much organic and pure.
- Nice packaging that makes you proud to have one.
- Comes in a glass bottle instead of plastic hence it makes it feel more valuable.
- It is purely made of essential oils in the right combination to improve your mental leisure and coolness.
- If not handled carefully the bottle starts leaking from its lid. Not worthwhile to fritter away any of it.
- Rs. 695 for this 10ml bottle is a painful pinch on pocket.
Price: 695 INR
Recommendation: You must give it at try at forest essential outlets. And don’t forget to ask for more if you ever take a pause at Taj Hotels. Sometimes you also get this at a little lesser price at forest essential outlets. You can pick one for yourself if you are fond of that ambience in your room which includes burning candles, soothing instrumental music, herbal aroma, a good book and a cup of hot chocolate followed by a rich sound sleep.
Read more about Forest Essential Oils here: Forest Essential Tranquil Sleep Oil
Guest Review By Sonal
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.