Was browsing through the website Love for Pretty things that day when I realised that pretty much all of my lust list could be found on it this month. Love for pretty things is basically India’s premier destination for designer fashion accessories . It brings some of the best accessory designers across the country right to your doorstep. Some of the brands on board are Zariin, Karieshma Sarnaa, Tarini Nirula, Sourabh Kant Shrivastava, Nitya Bajaj, Maithili Kabre to name a few. LOVE a lot of the cutesie stuff they have.
1. The octopus matha patti: Yeah, I like calling it that for some reason but Iv been dying to get my hands on one of these. I feel like just a simple plain, raw silk anarkali fitted well with minimal jewellery and just this one statement headpiece is enough to make heads turn guys. This is so chic, and something I would definitely pick up for the upcoming festive season
Price: Rs 4000/- from Love for Pretty Things (link above)
2. Embroidered Clutches: Pink and Orange together always make my heart skip a beat, I always wanted to wear a pink and orange lehenga to my own wedding but didnt find one pretty enough. This cute clutch with kundan work is so pretty and so is the blue clutch with seahorse embroidery
Price: Rs 5000/- for the Seahorse clutch, Rs 7000/- for the orange and pink clutch
3. Jewel Earrings with drop: Looooveeee these. Even though I feel on my face broader earrings look nicer, these are uber chic and would go just as well with Indians as with western wear. Way cute.
Price: Rs 2200/-
4. Maang Tikka: I love Maang tikkas which have a broad stem (is that what you call it). You know- the part that goes on your maang , and this one has the stem prettied up with pearls too. Very pretty, and like the cutout detailing on the main piece as well.
Price: Rs 2300/-
5. Moustache Bag: I have kind of overgrown funky bags, but If i were in college, I would SO be carrying this “Muchhi” bag Love the pink flap with the gold muchhi ! They have an all black version of this too, and the same brand also has this glitter flap bag which is so adorable.
Price: Rs 2295/-
Anna Dello Russo rightly said “Accessories are like Vitamins to fashion, as such you should use them liberally.” Well, thank god we have “Love for Pretty Things ” to help us out in that department ;)
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.