Marks And Spencer Indulgent Fig & Orange Oil Shower Gel Review
Product Claims: You will experience daily luxury with our Nature’s Extracts collection. This shower gel enriched with extract of fig and added moisturiser will cleanse your skin and help leave it soft, smooth and delicately scented.
I have gathered all the variants of shower gels from Marks and Spencer and this is my favourite one until now because it smells right, it lathers right and the best part it is really gentle on my skin. The Fig and Orange shower gel combines a citrussy burst of the Orange and a certain earthy, sweetness of Fig to give you a shower that seems oh so luxe!
This is my second shower gel tube in this fragrance and one thing I love is how mild it is. My skin is sensitive and can totally break out if not handles properly, but this shower gel is so mild I feel I can use it on my face without worries as well. This could be a perfect gift idea on budget to your beauty addict besties! I think once I finish my second bottle I will again replace it with a new one as this gel makes my evening showers really easy and amazing.
- It is very much value for money for the quality we get.
- This feels really mild on your skin.
- Fragrance is not very strong but its smells fruity like oranges and fig.
- Lathers well. Not to more not too less.
- It lasts for couple of months even if you use it daily.
- It has beautiful light pink kind of transparent colour which I simply adore.
- Flip-top lid for this huge tube is little frustrating. Pump bottle would have been a good option.
- If the packaging was transparent we could see the rich colour and quantity left easily.
- They should come out with huge pump bottles with more quantity.
Price: 250 INR for 250ml
Recommendation: This is one of the most mild shower gels I have ever came across and that too reasonably priced. This smells fruity and fresh and is the best amongst the whole natures extract bath and body range by Marks and Spencer.
Guest Review By Sonal
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.