Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review
Product Description: Remove makeup within minutes with Maybelline New York’s Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
- Wipe away makeup in a flash with the MNY Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
- Removing makeup becomes a piece of cake with this powerful eye and lip makeup remover. Designed to be 2x more effective, this remover wipes off eye, lip and face makeup in seconds. Featuring fast-acting dissolving agents, this makeup remover easily breaks down stubborn eye makeup to give you squeaky clean lids and lashes. The best part is that it leaves absolutely no residue!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Features the Bi-phase formula that removes all type of makeup without leaving a residue
- Enriched with fast-acting dissolving agents that instantly break down stubborn eye makeup
- Dermatologist and allergy tested for increased safety
- Cleans and moisturizes lids and lashes
Finally, I am done with my Lakme Absolute Bi-phased Makeup Remover and what timing for Maybelline to launch the Total Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. A look at that cute small bottle & you would want to bring it home. Love the clean packaging, it is user-friendly too – a screw cap with a nozzle opening which easily controls the amount of product to be dispensed. Screw cap closes tightly, making it suitable for travelling as well.
Total Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover is a bi-phased makeup remover & many say it is similar to its predecessor, the Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover but since I haven’t tried the previous version it won’t be fair to compare. The product works similarly as most bi-phased makeup removers do, shake it well & it turns milky for few minutes, after which it goes to its usual self. It does remove every tiny bit of makeup from the skin, be it stubborn eye pencils, lipstick or the base. It almost breaks 80% of the makeup with the first swipe, but you need to go for 2nd or 3rd swipe to ensure it gets rid of all makeup traces, which I think is the case the with most bi-phased makeup removers.
Total Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover claims that it does not leave behind any oily residue but its not completely true. It surely does leave a light film of oil behind; similar to the Lakme Bi-phased Remover, proper cleansing of the skin afterward is must. It did not give me blurry vision nor did it break my skin, so quite an effective product.
2 layers of formula
It turns milky upon shaking
- It’s affordable
- Removes makeup effectively
- Packaging is user & travel friendly
- Did not breakout my skin
- No blurry vision
- It does leave residue behind. Not completely oil free
Price: Rs. 275 for 70ml
Recommendation: Maybelline Total Clean Express Eye and Lip Makeup Remover is a gentle bi-phased makeup remover which does its work fairly well. Being a bi-phased makeup remover it does leave a very thin oily layer behind which is the case with most bi-phased products. It’s simple packaging makes the task of dispensing the right quantity of product for each use without leading to any wastage. For the price, it is a good option!
Review By Priya
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.