The first set of questions to our panel was pretty simple- what are those hidden gems , the 5 products you use THE MOST amount of times . The kind of stuff you cannot function without, the stuff you cry over when you can’t find it, and the stuff you guard your bag for.
Hmm, I have to admit my most used products have a tendency to change up quite often’ But currently this is what is happening- click on the names to go to individual reviews
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner
- Loreal UV Perfect Tinted moisturizer (This has been discontinued guys, I feel like wailing, Need an alternative quick!)
Priya mentions these as her favourites. As expected, lots of Mac & Maybelline
- Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder
- Maybelline Collosal Kajal
- Maybelline Gel Liner
-Aroma Magic Scrub
- MAC Prep & Prime Base Visage
- MAC Fix+
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal,
- Benetint Cheek and Lip Tint
- Mac studio careblend pressed powder
- Neutrogena dry touch sunscreen-SPF `50
- Missha BB cream-shade 23
- Body Shop Squeaky Clean Tea Tree face wash/scrub,
- Kiehls Clear Corrective Dark Spot Corrector,
- Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water,
Aarthi has an interesting mix of most used products. Here goes:
1) La Roche Posay – Effaclar Duo
2) Rogan Shirin Almond Oil
3) Maybelline HyperSharp Eyeliner
4) MAC lipstick in Craving
5) Himalayas Aloe gel cleanser
Anusha’s favourites are listed below. Love that red on her skintone in the picture!
- Maybelline Hollywood red Lip liner
- Lakme Flawless Matte Powder in Melon Matte
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting drama gel liner
- Bourjois compact powder
- Bobbi Brown lipgloss ‘Buff’
- MAC Paintpot ‘Groundwork’.
Hiba’s list made me try some of these right away!
- Smashbox camera ready CC cream SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting
- Clinique Chubby Stick in Whoppin’ Watermelon
- Benefit Benetint
- YSL Eyeliner Effect Faux Cils’ bold felt tip eyeliner pen
- MAC Impassioned Lipstick
There you have it..TONS of products for you guys to ponder over . Comment below and tell me your top five!
Subscribe Updates, Its FREE!