Avène Clearance Mask Review
I came across the Avène brand through My Envy Box which is a popular beauty box service in India. I did some research about the product and found that it is a French Dermo-Cosmetic Brand based entirely on its resources of Avène Thermal spring water which is known for its soothing,anti irritating and anti-inflammatory properties. This was something to keep me interested. I love to experiment with new products and luckily some days back Nykaa.com was having a sale so without any second thoughts I bought it.
I have never bought a face mask so costly and was guilty after I bought it but once I started using it I totally love it. It is like my Guilty Pleasure :) .It is something like eating a Chocolate Cake topped with Chocolate Sauce: D
Though this product is meant for sensitive skin but it works great for my normal skin also. This is a great product to have in this monsoon as it works beautifully to pull out all that oil and dirt and leave you with a fresh and clean skin. After using it I cannot stop myself from touching my soft skin J.On days when I feel my skin is not doing great or when it gets quite dirty I instantly reach out for this mask. I love the fact that this mask works as a mask and a scrub both and doesn’t dry out skin also.
How to Use: Just apply to damp skin and leave for 5 Minutes. After 5 minutes wet your hands and gently massage using circular movements. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- It really smoothness my skin and I can feel my skin to be so soft and fresh after its use
- It says it is for Oily and Sensitive skin but works good for my Normal skin too
- Really cleans the skin pulling out all the oil and dirt
- Doesn’t cause any breakouts in my skin
- Not harsh on my skin and doesn’t dry it also
- The mini particles help in mild scrubbing. Hence it works both as a cleansing and exfoliation and also has moisturizing properties
- Will work well for people with Oily/Sensitive skin
- Sturdy packaging and easy to carry
- It is little costly.
- Availability. I have seen it to be mostly available online but strangely it is also available with many famous chemist also.
Price: Rs 1,200.00 for 50ml
Final Recommendation: I would totally recommend this product to all your girls. Though many might find it slightly overpriced but you can use it as your Guilty Pleasure as I do ;). It is a great product for your skin.
Hope this review was helpful. Stay hooked until my next post on P and B.
Guest Review By Guest Blogger Nisha
About the Blogger: Nisha is a Software Engineer by Profession from Bangalore & blogs at The Pink Trends! She writes about various things that matter in a girl’s world, be it beauty,fashion, food, make up, cosmetics, travel.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.