For those of you who find it hard to get a winged eyeliner, this might help a little bit. I am actually not a bigwinged eyeliner person- I throw it on for fun sometimes, but I prefer keeping eyes simple and focusing on the rest of the face. However I have to do it- winters in delhi just scream for red lips and winged eyeliner.
The liner im using in the video is:
– Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Framboise (love that color)
Some important tips to keep in mind while making a winged eye:
- I like to go halfway the distance betweene ye and eyebrow for the wing
- Make sure the liner is thinner in your inner corner to center of your eye and thicker at the outer corner
- Dont stretch your eye while making a winged liner
- Felt tip liners or liquid liners are the nicest winged liners, gel liners not so much
- Choose a thickness yr comfortable with- I do a thinner winged eyeliner than usual
Britney-ish “Oops i did it again” type pose!
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.