Aloha girlies. Winter is officially here now, and as I wrap myself up in warm cardigans, this is what is keeping my cheeks flushed ;)
Here is the complete list
- Mac Peaches (good for light to medium)
- Mac Peachtwist (good for medium to dark)
- Mac Dollymix (good for everyone)
- Loreal Magique Lucent Fuschia Flush (good for everyone)
- Maybelline Creamy Cinnamon
- Nars Orgasm (good for light to medium)
Honestly the two Sleek Blush by 3’s I recently bought have nudged in into my current favourites so once I review those you can take a look at em, but I really want a good earthy blush that is not orange. I find Mac Gingerly to be a bit like all my other blushes- peach so looking for a warmer, more bronzed kind of warm look. Suggestions?
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.