I filmed this video because after I had done this post on ’25 ways to drape a dupatta’ on wedmegood, a lot of you guys asked me to do some simple ones that can be executed for anarkalis. None of these are like groundbreaking ways honestly, but I wanted to give you easy, simple options you can do at home without any other help.
Here are the styles:
1. Regular pleat down the front
2. Spread in front across the anarkali and secured with a belt
3. Regular style draped across both shoulders
4. Draped on one shoulder and open from the other
5. Like a shawl wrapped around you.
Follow peachesandblush on Instagram.